* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

WE NEED COMMISHES - preferably vetern players to MG but...

3 posters

Go down

WE NEED COMMISHES - preferably vetern players to MG but... Empty WE NEED COMMISHES - preferably vetern players to MG but...

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:17 pm

We have grown immensly FAST - we need commishes to run expansion Online Franchises... the worse part of being a commish Is finding 31 LEGIT/ACTIVE guys to join your online franchise... WE DO THAT FOR YOU AT THE MADDEN GROUP!!!...

IT is a turn-key operation - We give you A dedicated section on the site to run the day to day operations of the franchise and we even provide STANDARDIZED RULES - If you ever thought of being a commish - this is the best way to go about it... If you are aprhensive because you have never been a commish before - DONT LET THAT STAND IN YOUR WAY - myself and our other commishes are always around to help you and give advice...

I would PREFER to have VETERAN players KNOWN to the MAdden Group fill this role - BUT I WILL CONSIDER NEW PLAYERS AS COMMISHES - IF THEY ARE THE RIGHT KIND OF PERSON AND A GOOD FIT TO THE MADDEN GROUP....

ANY1 INTERESTED - SEND ME A PM

GREENERRRR

If you arte interested - send me a PM
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

WE NEED COMMISHES - preferably vetern players to MG but... Empty Re: WE NEED COMMISHES - preferably vetern players to MG but...

Post by johnnylagz17 Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:13 pm

shame that I have 5 lgs already .. oh yah warning it only lets you join 5 again this year... just a heads up

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

WE NEED COMMISHES - preferably vetern players to MG but... Empty Re: WE NEED COMMISHES - preferably vetern players to MG but...

Post by ezweightloss Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:36 am

well i have 5 franchises atm, but mo3stikidd's look like it's not doing to hot, if any fall apart, then i'll be down to commish a league.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:06 am

glad to here it - i think u would be a great commish - we will talk soon...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum