* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

2 big FYIS

2 posters

Go down

2 big FYIS Empty 2 big FYIS

Post by johnnylagz17 Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:48 pm

1- only 5 leagues per name and each name requires either a) a code for online franchises or b)$10

2- I am willing to trade any1 in any leagues I am in besides any oline players .. Im in greeners league , kights soon to draft league nfl elite no girls allowed and chizz's league the just recently drafted

- jags , ravens , giants , seahawks ? I believe are my teams ( greeners-jags , kights -giants , chizz-ravens , not sure the rest)

.. also just wondering there's a no girls allowed league I may leave it has boywonder in it but I dont see it here , but it has a facebook group , if it is not part of our families of leagues I will leave it as I hate dealing with leagues without our rules or the site , among other problems ...

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

2 big FYIS Empty Re: 2 big FYIS

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:29 pm

last year - and I am sure its the case thjis year... If you went to EA sports Tech Support chat and told them u lost your game guide - or w/e storet you can think of why u dint have an online code... Theyjust gave you another code... saves you $10 - I will be joining more than 1 franchise... and Will likely test thiis strategy out for you guys... (if i dont get too bored waiting in the online chat que to speak to an EA tech - I have been know to be impatient with such things and may just cough up the $10)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:47 pm

lol if you do plz for the love of god get me a code.. im on probation for multiple charges since 15.. I dont need to go to jail for madden code fraud lol

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:26 am

johnnylagz17 wrote:lol if you do plz for the love of god get me a code.. im on probation for multiple charges since 15.. I dont need to go to jail for madden code fraud lol

yha like the RCMP will be knockn down my door for that one - besides i will just hack your ISP address that was recorded on this site - and try to get the code while i am pretendiung to be you - dont be surprised if the FBI knocks on your door!!! - i hear they are much more efficient than their MOUNTY counterparts!!!! maybe i will do some interesting GOOGLE searches like "improvised explosive devices, AL-Queda the true hero's and how to sabotage the US govt" - while i am pretending to be you - i am sure they will be knockn on youir door in no time!!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:48 pm

lol gov knows me enough to know thad be a hack I wasnt jokin bout the charges lol but yeah how the h#ll do u get the code? i was just gonna rent 1 at blockbuster but theyve all probably been rented at this point lol

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum