* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

68-65?? (texans - jags)

+6
ezweightloss
BlaineTheMono19
Deathwish22
sam22smith
schloer87
falconfansince81
10 posters

Go down

68-65?? (texans - jags) Empty 68-65?? (texans - jags)

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:10 pm

you guys do no that no matter how much you try and pad stats progression is still predetermined right?
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

68-65?? (texans - jags) Empty Re: 68-65?? (texans - jags)

Post by schloer87 Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:20 pm

lol i didnt even think it was possible for 2 teams to score that much in a accelerated clock game

schloer87
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Grenerr is the Texans right? This makes no sense - the way he runs the ball.....I must be missing something.
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:08 pm

thats why i call shenanigans...but it doesn't really matter since progression isn't stat based anyways, just lettin em know to save em some time in trying to stat pad.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Yeah..that's pretty much ridiculous...but oh well. It was pretty much a waste of time for both of em.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:29 pm

Well I guess that also means no more bitching at me for putting up 70 points a game in Greener's #1 league. It's on now...LMAO!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:34 pm

The game was fixed. Look at all the scoring drives.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Very familar with both these teams and no way does this make sense. Huff plays really good d and I know greenerrrn has problems through the air. Doesn't make sense.

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:48 pm

It was fixed...I've already messaged both of them...neither one has yet to respond. Go figure. I'm about to boot both of them.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Huffinator has been permanently booted from my franchise for running up the score and padding stats on purpose...then lying to me about it. I have yet to speak to Greener. I'm not messing around anymore. I've got 20 guys who would love to play in this franchise...would rather have any of them...than someone who is going to lie and purposely pad stats.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:10 pm

worddd

thats what stuck out was the drives, back to back long passes probably vs punt block. like, wtf is the point? they don't matter in the long run anyways...just prolonging further injuries. just make sure new jags owner knows i got his picks...good thing for the trade summary reports.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:17 pm

The fact is...he lied about it first and said it was a "shootout"...I then threated to boot him and truth came out. Don't effin lie bro. If Huff would have said..."yeah...we padded stats"...I would have gave them a warning and moved on. He then said that he was in 7 other leagues and didn't care if I booted him...easiest way out is to ask for it...time to move on and put someone in there who is reliable and doesn't lie. There is nothing sim about 68-65 with over 1500 yards passing on each side. I still haven't heard from greener. I'm done with this lying bullshit. Sick of it.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:44 am

greener will get a pass cuz he runs this whole thing. he is like nixon "if the president does it it makes it legal" that quote is probably off a little but it is somewhere along those lines. this by no means is a shot at greener but he is on all the time so it makes no sense y he wouldnt reply.

on another note... about those 20 guys who wanna be in your league DW, send em my way. i have 4 open teams right now i wanna fill. lol.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:42 am

Huffinator has been reinstated as the Jaguars owner. After speaking to both parties involved and talking to others about this situation...I have decided to give him a second chance. Here is what went on. Greener and Huff started the game and played the 1st quarter just as they would with a normal game. At the beginning of the second quarter they decided that they wanted to lab together since greener had already clinched a playoff spot and Huff was already mathmatically eliminated (because Huff had already sent Greener multiple texts during the week asking how to beat a certain someone's nano blitz).... Was I pissed off that this took place in my franchise???? YES, obviously...that is why I acted the way I did and immediately booted huff before really even speaking to him about what really went on. Is it bullshit that they were labbing and ran the score up the way they did? Yes...but the reason for that is they were trying to lab to beat someone's blitz package here in the network whom Huff is in the same division (not my franchise)...so Greener was only trying to help Huff figure out how to beat it. That is why all those drives of over 70+ yards for touchdowns happened again and again and again. Huff would blitz on Green and Green would beat the blitz downfield...and vice versa. After speaking to both of them...they had no intentions of padding stats (and truthfully they were both so low on the passing categories that it didn't even matter)...and they both sincerely apologized and said they would never do it again. I'm a man willing to give second chances. Now if this happens again...they will both definitely be booted...but for now...we're keeping them in the Deathwish Franchise.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:38 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:but the reason for that is they were trying to lab to beat someone's blitz package here in the network whom Huff is in the same division (not my franchise)...so Greener was only trying to help Huff figure out how to beat it.

hmm...wonder who that is...

funny how the guy isn't even in this league and manages to cause problems in it. the 2 of 5 leagues im in that hes not is such a breath of fresh air, the other ones have minimal if any interest level cause of it.

i like huff though, glad you could work things out with him.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:30 pm

lets get this straight - there were no stat padding in this game - THIS WAS A LAB SESSION... in a game that had zero implications for either of us OR ANY1 ELSE IN The LG...

HUFF contacted me a few days ago upset with a blitz he couldnt counter vs sickstick - so we TURNED A NOTHING GAME AROUND INTO A BENEFIT!!!

dId our stats get out of hand? YES THEY DID - were we paying attention to the stats? CLEARLY NOT - if we were - than we would have eneded the game in the 3rd quarter...

did any of the stats bring our players in to the top10????? NO!!!!! and accoring to FF progression is predetermined so what does a few extra stats matter anyhow?????

MAN... some of u guys are really TOO MUCH - i take the time and effort to HELP OUT ANOTHER MEMBER - and u guys are ready to throw me under the bus and crucify HUFF!!!!!!!!

I appologize for not paying closer attentiuon to our accumulated stats - i should have been more aware and cut our session short - BUT REGARDLESS - THE BIGGER PROBLEM IN THE MG IS NOT THis (WHICH IF I LOOK THROUGH SOME GAME HISTORIES I AM SURE I WOULD FIND A FEW MORE QUENTION MARKS!)... ANYWAYS - THE BIGGER PROBLEM IS

GUYS RESTARTING CPU GAMES!!!!!

I know guys dont restart CPU games because4 they are losing - BUT I AM CERTAIN THEY RESTART CPU GMS WHEN THEY GET A BIG INJURY!!!!! and my lil incident has no adverse effect on any1 else - when guys duck INJURIES - THEY EFFECT EVERY GAMER THAT THEY PLAY WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN INJURED!!!!

with the exception of myself (Dumervil and beason 9+ gm injuries to both these players), Bigmullet, Vista, DW and mjkight - i dont know of any1 else that has had a SIGNIFICANT INJURY TO A KEY PLAYER IN A CPU GAME!

i KNOW that their can be LEGITIMATE REASONS FOR HAVING MULTIPLE STARTS IN A cpu GAME - Neverthless - the # of CPU games that get restarted is obscene... AND IS NO WAY LEGIT!

Not sure what the solutuion is - our 32 hour rule is a great rule - we have to be flexible when guys have legitimate reasons for being away (wouldnt be fair to bounce BB because he was moving across country - our 32 hour rule gave him a mechanism to `take care of busineess` but still remain in good standing in the LG) - we all have lives outside of madden - so their are going to be CPU gms from time to time - but there has to be a better way to minimize these restarts!

FYI - my only goal in my game was to have NO INJURIES - and i lost my NICKEL CB - (but at least i stand by the injury and SUCK IT UP) - not sure thats the case with some guys who have played CPU games over the paste 7 weeks (and there has been a fair number of them due to the holidays!) BUT WE WILL NEVER TRUELY KNOW WHO IS A CPU RESTART BS ARTIST - but they know who they are - and i hope they realize that any win they get with players that should be ineligible is 100% BS and totally TAINTED!

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:43 pm

btw - after our game between HUFF and I - hufF played sickstick again AND WAS WINNING 10-0 AT THE END OF THE 1ST!!!! (he ended falling apart later) - BUT CLEARLY OUR SESSION HAS HELPED HIM and he is no longer viewing SICKSTICK as this UNBEATABLE PLAYER that cannot be countered...

LATELY we are really getting away from one of our PRIMARY REASONS FOR HAVING THE MG - and that is TO HELP ONE AND OTHER!!!! Clearly STATS are more important to some people than GIVING A HELPING HAND TO THY NEIGHBOUR!!! i think we all would benefit if we all were a lil more considerate to one and other...

In the end - NO HARM DONE - but hopefully we all can learn from this and become better COMMUNITY PLAYERS...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:54 pm

In the league I ran, I had a very strict 1 start per CPU game rule. If you got discoed, you took the result of the sim.

I had a game on here where I had to start 4 times, EA servers have been very cruel to me this past week. First game I got the message but it allowed me to continue, and I did, winning like 31-0, but when I came out I was in an offline game. Happened 2 more times, except I quit after getting the message. Played the next night and got through it no problem (there's been 3 nights now since the last update that I have been unable to stay connected to the servers). Ended up with a 2 wk injury to my KR guy, but no biggie. By my rule, after the first disco, I'd have had to take the result of the sim, win or loss, and any injuries that resulted from it. Easy enough for the anyone to check how many starts you had in a game.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:44 pm

Im stayin outta this one...but its def...Not Cool at all, thats why the make unranked games so wtf....there is no excuse!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:09 pm

really dont care didnt really effect anything
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:29 pm

thats why i brought it up, cause its pretty much a waste of time if thats what you were going for so i didn't see a point but if people started doing this all the time it'd eventually start skewing stats but again, not really a big deal however i agree with ace thats what unranked is for.

and nobodys saying sicks unbeatable, hes FAR from it...its just the most unenjoyable game of madden you will ever get and i have better things to do. if i wanted that type of game i'd be playing in the lobby countering glitches, same principle. whether it teeters on the line of bs or not you can't tell since blocking isn't the least bit dynamic or consistent.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:14 am

falconfansince81 wrote:thats why i brought it up, cause its pretty much a waste of time if thats what you were going for so i didn't see a point but if people started doing this all the time it'd eventually start skewing stats but again, not really a big deal however i agree with ace thats what unranked is for.

and nobodys saying sicks unbeatable, hes FAR from it...its just the most unenjoyable game of madden you will ever get and i have better things to do. if i wanted that type of game i'd be playing in the lobby countering glitches, same principle. whether it teeters on the line of bs or not you can't tell since blocking isn't the least bit dynamic or consistent.

I couldn't agree more. That is why he will never be back in my franchise. I still can't believe Greener let him back in...in the first place.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Ace1129 wrote:Im stayin outta this one...but its def...Not Cool at all, thats why the make unranked games so wtf....there is no excuse!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

your opinion means nothing in strings regarding me - you say u are gonna STAY OUT OF IT - than u open your trap!!! you contradict ytourself in everyway...

If i didnt support EVERY1'S LG i may have more time for an unranked games - I have to average 2 gamnes a nite to stay on track with all the LGs i play in (i tookenew years eve off - so i will play 4 new years day)- AND I JHAVE NEVER FELL BEHIND! (and i love it because i never have to go to the lobbies to lkook for a game) - so if i wanna take the time to HELP ONE OF OUR MEMBERS - in a game that didnt effect a SOUL - that my GENEROUS PEROGATIVE! explain to me in anyway how i hurt ANY1 IN THIS LG! All i did was be A good COIMMUNIY MEMBER - and tghe MG needs more of that!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:
falconfansince81 wrote:thats why i brought it up, cause its pretty much a waste of time if thats what you were going for so i didn't see a point but if people started doing this all the time it'd eventually start skewing stats but again, not really a big deal however i agree with ace thats what unranked is for.

I couldn't agree more. That is why he will never be back in my franchise. I still can't believe Greener let him back in...in the first place.

I know i ghave taken some HEAT for letting him back in (BTW - i was the one who provided VIDEO EVIDENCE last season that allowed DW to boot him)...

the way i look at it is every1 deserves a second chance - and TO THIS POINT - i am yet to see any1 provide me VIDEO EVIDENCE of him breaking rules - do i like the way he plays? NO!!!! but how we treat the LEAST POPULAR PEOPLE in society should be the standard of how we are JUDGED AS A COMMUNITY

- if i booted him because i didnt like the way he played AND WITHOUT VIDEO EVIDENCE OF HIM BREAKING RULES - i would be a walking CONTRADICTION (same situation as RO88) - if some1 shows me him breaking rules - I WILL BOUNCE HIM INSTANTLY - till then he gets the respect that i would give any member - sorry cant waiver on this guys - ITS A SLIPPERY SLOPE I WONT BEGIN TO EVEN APPROACH!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Innocent to proven guilty, makes sense to me
GREENERRRR wrote:
Deathwish22 wrote:

I know i ghave taken some HEAT for letting him back in (BTW - i was the one who provided VIDEO EVIDENCE last season that allowed DW to boot him)...

the way i look at it is every1 deserves a second chance - and TO THIS POINT - i am yet to see any1 provide me VIDEO EVIDENCE of him breaking rules - do i like the way he plays? NO!!!! but how we treat the LEAST POPULAR PEOPLE in society should be the standard of how we are JUDGED AS A COMMUNITY

- if i booted him because i didnt like the way he played AND WITHOUT VIDEO EVIDENCE OF HIM BREAKING RULES - i would be a walking CONTRADICTION (same situation as RO88) - if some1 shows me him breaking rules - I WILL BOUNCE HIM INSTANTLY - till then he gets the respect that i would give any member - sorry cant waiver on this guys - ITS A SLIPPERY SLOPE I WONT BEGIN TO EVEN APPROACH!
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down