* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

bs transactions in KIGHTS lg!

5 posters

Go down

bs transactions in KIGHTS lg! Empty bs transactions in KIGHTS lg!

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:56 pm

Last nite the BEngals OWNER IN kights Lg WAS DISCOVERED DROPPING PLAYERS FROM ONE TEAM AND ADDING THEM TO HIS - crap like this NEVER GETS PAST US! WE ALWAYS FIND OUT AND U WILL BE BOOTED FOR THIS - NO EXCUSES... each LG has 32 eyes on the transaction history - IF GUYS EVEN TRY TO PULL BS MANEUVEURS LIKE THIS - they will be discovered and be completely removed...

Let this be both a word of calm - AND A WARNING TO ANY1 ELSE WHO TRIES TO PULL BS TRANSACTIONS IN THE MG... DONT BOTHER EVEN TRYING... and if u think burying transactions is a way to cover your tracks - one email to EA support team - and they will give us a list of transactions going back as far as we want - BUT THATS A HASSLE FOR THE COMMISH - so as stated in the rules - ANY1 WHO DOES MORE THAN 8 TRANSACTION ON 1 PAGE OF A TRANSACTION HISTORY - will be assumed to be performing illegal transactions abnd will be recieve the stiftest of penalties (if more than 8 transaction are required - message the commish and he will make note of the transaction history to ensure NO FUNNY BUSINESS IS GOING ON!)

FOR THE RECORD - THE OWNER OF THIS TEAM has explained that this situation was caused buy his COUSIN who did this without his KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT... He seems genuine - and i actually believe he is telling the TRUTH - but every1 has to be accountable for their game profiles - if some1 is using your profile - THEIR ACTIONS ARE CONSIDERED THE SAME AS YOURS - we cannot make this distinction... IF U SHARE YOUR PS3 - make sure each person HAS THEIR OWN ID - and this will never happen to you!!!

COMMISHES - let this be a lesson - PROTECT YOUR PASSWORDS - ONLY USE THEM ONCE - change them each time a member uses it - i know its a pain - but we lost FF LG because of this - and wéo the quick action of mjkight - his LG would have been in jeopardy - SO PLEASE MAKE THE EFFORT TO PROTECT YOUR PW....
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

bs transactions in KIGHTS lg! Empty Re: bs transactions in KIGHTS lg!

Post by Fr8trainShane Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:06 pm

I actually played that particular owner a couple hours before this happened....

I didn't have a whole lot of issues with his game play. He did try an IOR, but didn't realize it was against the rules, and then asked where the rules were so he could read them.... We were mic'd the entire game, and he was very cordial and played SIM with the exception of the IOR.....

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseydevil321 Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:33 pm

Hey guys, Yes, you are completely 100% correct that I must take absolute responsibility for my account. It was very unfortunate that I had to get booted for this regardless of the fact that I in all honesty did not committ this bogus transaction myself. I have taken action to make sure that this matter is completely resolved for all franchises that I am in now, but as for Kight league, it seems I won't be returning. I am truly sorry for the frustration that came along with this. Anyone that's ever played with me knows that I am a reliable and trustworthy member, and let's face it guys, you honestly think I thought that something like this could've gone unnoticed?! Of Course Not! Trust me, I'm not stupid. Yes, my cousin DID indeed do this, but due to the fact of the zero tolerance for this, it seems a second chance is not a possibilty. I would like to give my dearest apologies to Mjkight, Greeener, and all of the owners in Kight league. I am sorry this had to happen and I promise for any of u who see me down the road again, this will not happen ever again

jerseydevil321
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:39 pm

I recommended this guy to Kight so I feel the things that were done is like a kick in my balls.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:08 pm

The fact the this man owned up to this. It tells me alot about a person.

I also believe it was not him because he sounds very sincere. I am all about second chances and the fact that, it is very possible this man did no wrong doing on his own it would be ashame to see him leave the group.

So hang in there. Play your games things will work out!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:14 pm

I HAVE THE UPTMOST RESPECT FOR JERSEYDEVIL - and purposely held his name out of this string because i felt he didnt do the deed (his cousin did) - but UNFORTUNATELY FOR HIM - we have to hold the standard here - ONLY BECAUSE THE REPRUCUSSION TO THE ENTIRE LG ARE SO GRAVE! (30+ guys have spenT hours upon hours ON THEIR TEAMS IN THIS lg) TO HAVE IT DESTROYED BY THE ACTION OF THE unscrupulopus is UNACCEPTABLE - THATS WHY THE PUNISHMENT HAS TO BE SEVERE - TO SERVE AS A DETERRENT TO ANY1 ELSE WHO WOULD EVEN CONSIDER DOING THIS...

Having said alkl the above - I WILL STAND BY JERSEY DEVIL - we just cant do so in mjkights LG - i will give him an opening in 1 of my 2 LGs - WITH THE PRIVILDGE OF SWITCHING TO ANY VACANT TEAM IN THE FUTURE (until he finds a team that fits his playing style the best) - THIS IS THE BEST ACCOMODATION I COULD GIVE TO ANY1 JOINING MY LG - and let it be a TANMGIBLE INDICATION that ui believe he had no part in this action!!!!~
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:28 pm

I'm with Greenerrr on this one. I played Jersey right before this all happened, and I have to tell you, I don't take him to be the sort. Initially I was very disappointed because I didn't expect him to be like that.... and yeah, anyone can say "someone else did it", but I believe him. He went out of his way to message me and ask me where he could read all the SIM rules. Why would you do that, and then purposefully put yourself in a position to get kicked out? You wouldn't.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseydevil321 Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:I'm with Greenerrr on this one. I played Jersey right before this all happened, and I have to tell you, I don't take him to be the sort. Initially I was very disappointed because I didn't expect him to be like that.... and yeah, anyone can say "someone else did it", but I believe him. He went out of his way to message me and ask me where he could read all the SIM rules. Why would you do that, and then purposefully put yourself in a position to get kicked out? You wouldn't.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your support and believing that I am telling the turth. I think all of you standing by me as great friends, and this won't happen again. So I won't be in Kight LG anymore, that's fine, the consequence had to be given. And yes Greener, I would like nothing more thanto join one of your leagues. I have changed my PSN password and oblige myself to never give away any information about my leagues, or anything for that matter, that could wind up coming back to bite me in the ass!!! It's all good guys, the situation's over and I'm happy to still be involved in the madden group and still participate in EZ's league, and hopefully Greener's in the near future...Take care guys!!!

jerseydevil321
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum