* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

DEATHWISH FRANCHISE

5 posters

Go down

DEATHWISH FRANCHISE Empty DEATHWISH FRANCHISE

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Those of you who were in my franchise last year. Please hit me up. We are back up and running. I'm holding/reserving a number of teams for the players who were in my franchise from last year. Once I hear from them and get them signed up...I will then open up my franchise to everyone else. I take pride in my franchise. I can promise you a successful franchise with daily updates. Hit me up fellaz!!!

Mike ~ Deathwish22
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

DEATHWISH FRANCHISE Empty Re: DEATHWISH FRANCHISE

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:50 pm

Deathwish22 is a LEADER OF THE HIGHEST PERCENTILE - I have no doubt that his franchise will be equally as successful as last year - and will be 1 of the MANY FRANCHISES that reach the end date of season 10...

I am sure there will be MANY returning players - guys form last year are not gonna pass up on an opportunity to play in DEATHWISH`s franchise... IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE A NEW PLAYER TO THE MADDEN GROUP - AND YOU GET IN DEATHWISH FRANCHISE - CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY - i AM CERTAIN THAT THE FEW SPOTS HE HAS AVAILABLE (after returning players are accounted for) will be highly coveted...

I hope players to NEW players to the Madden Group can understand our philosophy of SHOWING LOYALTY to RETURNING PLAYERS - although it is frusturating that not ALL new players will be able to get in, Once you become a VETEREAN - you will appreaciate it... To help give new guys access to a quality franchise my 2nd franchise will be directed exclusively toi NEW players of the Madden Group - with a paticular emphasis on new players that join the WAIT list for my 1st franchise and havent gotten a spot yet - I wanna take care of these new guys for sure!!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgerfan4eva916 Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:41 pm

Yo sign me up buddy! I was wondering if you werre gonna do a franchise since we talked about it when I was in your show franchise! Psn is dodgerfan4eva916 I know this isn't the right place to sign up tho lol

dodgerfan4eva916

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:59 pm

yooooooooooo
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:36 pm

What up J-MO!!! You ready to get this going again?
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Yo bros...we've got quite a few openings. If anyone is interested hit me up.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

DEATHWISH FRANCHISE Empty Openings

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:25 pm

I'm new, but I wrote on the page for actual league signups...If you have any openings after your returners sign up lemme know
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum