* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

4th down punt RULE CHANGE - governing council vote pls

+9
Cheddah_Cheez
Child_Please4285
Bigmullet
BlaineTheMono19
Delmas26
ezweightloss
Vista3131
bjcole26
GREENERRRR
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

4th down punt RULE CHANGE - governing council vote pls - Page 2 Empty Re: 4th down punt RULE CHANGE - governing council vote pls

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Am I on the council since I run a lg here? If I get a vote, I vote FOR the proposed rule.

yes u are now on the council (because u are a commish) and your vote is duly noted - thsi is going to be a landsliude vote - i wonder if any of the guys who actually skirted through this BS rule will actually have the BALLS to vote against it? i am guessing not - and they will just call themselves OPORTUNISTS - but - the way i look at it - u euitgher play SIM or you dont - u dont skate on SIM play just because the rule is INADEQUATE
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

4th down punt RULE CHANGE - governing council vote pls - Page 2 Empty Re: 4th down punt RULE CHANGE - governing council vote pls

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:27 pm

Update list of Governing Council Members... (initial membership was given to FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE MADDEN GROUP and subsequently new membership has been given to KEY CONTRIBUTORS and to NEW COMMISHES within the Madden Group...

GREENERRRR
dtigertron
DEN_24
jmojsoski
mjkight
schloer87
ezweightloss
Deathwish22
tomer629
biggbuddah
surfnturf
CheddahCHz
bigmullet
Vista
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:29 pm

3 more VOTES and we have a CONFIRMED RULE ON THE BOOKS - dont be shy fellas - step up and have your vote counted...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:30 pm

I stand by the current rule.. My vote is no... I'm the minority..lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:33 pm

I'll vote yes for this, not a huge fan of the fact that people can still go for 4th and inches from well inside their own territory though.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:42 pm

surfnturf90 wrote:I'll vote yes for this, not a huge fan of the fact that people can still go for 4th and inches from well inside their own territory though.

well - a rule change is lONG OVERDUE -if u want to discuss the language of A BETTER RULE - like i said to EZ - make a thread - and brainstorm some ideas... when u have the best language for the rule -make another proposal
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:45 pm

jmojsoski wrote:I stand by the current rule.. My vote is no... I'm the minority..lol

I personally knew where u stood on this vote from our games we have had... but i was hoping you would have given a more detailed reason why u thought our proposed rule was NOT SIM?????

would love to get hear your input and insight,,,,
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:00 am

saastar wrote:if u say so.. i mean the old way where the meter is going fast as hell i can see alot of people missing kicks.. but with it going so slow unless it lags and it dont register u pressing X then u should be able to get 97 or higher kicking power and close to the accuracy.. but everyone i played hasnt missed a 53 yd field goal and i played alot of people... but i guess the game was laggy but just my imput...

i've missed extra points before. ofcourse due to lag but nonetheless, a miss is a miss. on most cases i have no problem attempting a 53 yarder but if the game has been laggy since the first quarter and i'm looking a crucial possesion i'm probably not gonna leave it to chance, i have done it before and it's bitten me badly, not to say this was the case with blaine but since i'm not sure i wanted to provide a full spectrum

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:01 pm

I consider myself a pretty good kicker, but just recently I played a game and missed 3 FG's, all between the 36 and the 40. When I finally made one, the kicker barely got it over the crossbar, and I had hit it perfectly...the other 3 all fell short.

And god forbid if there had been wind in my face.....

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:00 pm

Missed two in the Conference semis vs JMO. Didnt cost me much, but lost by 9, so my end of game hail marys would have been a bit more exciting.

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:07 pm

i understand lag misses.. i mean if the game was laggy then ok i can see doing a fake or depending on what the score was at the time he did the fake then maybe i can see him doing the fake.. but if the game was not laggy or barely laggy at all a 53 yd with a slow kick meter is a piece of cake.. i mean david akers with 89 kicking power not even 90 can hit that... done it in game before.. i have only missed 2 crucial kicks in a game.. 1 by pure lag for a 36 yd field goal.. so i understand lag.. and a 56 yd field goal bc i didnt play the wind right against ez.. i had the distance i just didnt put it enough left and it came off the right up right.. but im just saying if no lag or barely lagging at all a 53 yd field goal is easy to make.. and a new tip if anyone didnt already know which FF taught me in a gm.. that if u put the arrow all the way down when ur kicking the field goal u will add another 5 or 10 yds on how far he can kick it.. and he was right.. i praticed doing that and can make a 65 yd field goal with mason crosby no problem..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum