* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Just out of curiousity.....

+10
jerseydevil321
falconfansince81
Shlarman
mblammers
Cheddah_Cheez
BlaineTheMono19
ezweightloss
surfnturf90
saastar
BiLlDoZeR_27
14 posters

Go down

Just out of curiousity..... Empty Just out of curiousity.....

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:28 am

I'm bird and at work so I have time to come up with shit like this.....

Who does everybody feel are their rivals? Not necessarily a team but just what madden group members in general.....like who do you look forward to playing the most.....

I would have to say some of mine would be

Mjkight
Villa
Cheddah
Surf
Shlarman-he's my bitch

That's just a few like I said just pure curiousity
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Just out of curiousity..... Empty Re: Just out of curiousity.....

Post by saastar Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:48 am

i think u meant to say ur bored.. u put IM bird??? lol.. but the people i look to forward to playing is

FF and thats about it.. lol.. i dont really have any more that are really close and that i have played alot.. i have played falcon 6 times he is in my division in green 2 and i have played him twice in the divisional playoffs and lost all 6 games..

besides that i have had really close games with surf that came down to a game winning stop where he beat me 31 to 25.. a game with ez that i hit the right up right in an 30 to 28 close game.. and a game that i got a fluke hail mary from 46 yds out with clausen to devin hester that i beat cheddah 55 to 53.. but besides that only FF is my rival..

if

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:59 am

Yea my phone did that auto correct shit. What about that game where I beat you on a last second Td to Owen Daniels! Smile
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:01 am

Deathwish is probably who I look forward to playing the most, we are in the same division in his league, we live in the same area, and we usually have really good games.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:46 am

FF is definitely my number 1 rival, he brought me into the madden group so he is the one i've known the longest and we have really good games. he is usually the only person that i talk to over the mic during games. we always have close games and i recently just lost a superbowl to him T_T

other than that:
CP is up there just because he is the only guy in MG i have played several times and not been able to beat, that is my goal, to someday beat him
chedda and i always have some good games, we know each other's strategy's pretty well which always makes for an interesting game
billdozer is in there too, we always have fun even though i always have his number. he is always a good sport and makes playing really enjoyable, seeing this guy progress just this year alone is pretty impressive, i still own him though. haha.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:59 am

Don't worry lil buddy I'll figure you out yet
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Love this. A few come to mind.

Huffinator: had some classics with this division rival
Slick: I dont know why, no disrespect to slick but he doesnt do anything outregeously good, just plays a solid well-excecuted game. I think I'm either 0-2 or 0-3 my last few attempts.
and ofcourse, Greenerrr: 2-0 my last two. Always fun to beat Greenerrr and watch the fireworks fly!

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Great topic Bill. I have my rivals because they all excel at certain aspects of the game better than anyone else.

1. Jmo hands down. He helped me A LOT, but he also talks A LOT of shit. I don't think I'm as happy beating anyone as I am when I beat Jmo. (*cough* 3 of the last 4 times *cough*). In fact, I probably wouldn't even play this game anymore if it wasn't for the possibility of beating Jmo. Even though he smashes me most of the time, it's still good games. Great guy to take notes on. His specialty is passing, he can beat any coverage, throw to any part of the field, any distance. You won't see anything like it or done as well.

2. FF. He also helped me A LOT. Especially on the defensive side of the ball. He's always a tough to move the ball on and a monster on the ground. I think I like it so much because he's so good at running, and very intent on doing so. Most people give up on running after they are unsuccessful one or two possessions, or go down a score any point in the game. But I've had him down 10 points and he STILL ran it, and STILL fought back. He always makes for good games. His specialty is running and D. He can run against any formation, stacked box or not. Blitz or not. On D he's a master at mixing coverages and adjustments, not to mention user skills.

3. DW. We're slowly building up a rivalry between playoff meetings in his league and in EZ's lg. I think he got on my list when I went undefeated in EZ's lg and he beat me in the divisional round. He's probably the best all-around offensive guy in the group. Great passer AND runner, every season in his franchise he's got a top QB top WR and top RB.

4. Blammers. I love playing Blammers because we joined around the same time (Papz too but he's gone due to being too busy). Great guy, but when it's game time he means business. He wants to beat me every time we play, but unfortunately for him, i think he's already had his last win against me. Twisted Evil

There are a lot of guys I have fun playing, but these guys usually make for the closest, toughest games to win. Whenever I play these guys I feel like I MUST be perfect to even give myself a shot at winning (except against blammers...i can make as many mistakes as I want and wipe him up lol! ).
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Yeah, this is a good topic. Do you have to be competitive to have a rivalry? Cause if so, I'm not sure that I've got any left lol. I've been struggling alot lately.

The definition that I'm going to use is "ablolutely fucking HATE to lose to."

1. Cheddah. He is in a class by himself as far as who I consider a rival. We started in the MG at the same time and then were placed in the same division in DW, so we face each other often. At first, our games were neck and neck, but at some point he developed a will to improve (obsession) that I haven't been able to match. Lately, he has had my number, but I'm going to adapt. We are now in the same division in his league as well, so I get to experience the love/hate of facing him twice as much.

that's it. Just Cheddah.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlarman Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Alright first let me start by correcting ur typo bill. u meant to say "Shlarman-I'm his bitch (except when he is out of town and i get 2 free wins)" Lol. But I would say the only person i play very often is Vista and we usually have pretty close games that are enjoyable. It's also always fun to play bill since we have a good amount of trash talk back and forth always. The rest are just guys I like on the site and have respect for which always makes the game more enjoyable such as DW, FF, and Surf (who is a bitch and I actually have 0 respect for)

Shlarman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:52 pm

glad im so many people's rivals lol, rarely do our games not come down to a possession or two although usually end up decided by int's hehe. i know for me ez's games usually always come down to who has the ball last, which have just happened to be me so i've been fortunate enough to edge out some close wins in overall great games. hes a cool dude to bs with on the mic and makes the game more enjoyable for me, plus its nice to vent to someone when some kinda bs goes down haha. same with saastar, every time we play i want to injure his qb but we have good games and get to play each other a lot.

my rival this year though has to be CP, although jmo is a close 2nd that dates back to last year we've only played a few games this year...in which he's 3-0 on me but the games are always close and intense. CP and i have played 5 which i lead 3-2, so the back and forth win/loss ratio adds a little more depth especially since we usually face off in big games and can bs on the mic which always adds a little more personality to the game. cheddahs workin his way up there on my list though, hes really improved his game and is in my opinion at the top of the competition so i will always look forward to our next match up.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseydevil321 Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:26 am

haven't been here long enough, but i got beaten a while ago by my buds EZ and Greenerrrr b4 i really got a feel 4 the game, now that i do, I'm seeking my revenge!!!

jerseydevil321
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by youngwattz Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:37 am

Im going to have to go with Vista I have been having the worst luck when I play him, Ive played him at least 6 times in the past 3 weeks and I have pretty much gotten blown out each time minus one time with a close lose lol but either way I lost lol affraid
youngwattz
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:24 am

1) cp is my main rival seeing how we only play in superbowl's.. I am currently 0-4 in superbowl's against him.. I will only play in the leagues he's in just to beat him in the big game..we are friends in real life

2) deathwish is my second rivaly only because he was very first rivaly in madden 10.. The roots lie deep in this heated rivaly.. The rivaly this year is me 5-0 against deathwish..

3) cheedah makes the cut forhis recent actions of defeating me.. However, he lost in the Afc championship
To me.. This rivalry got started when the student beat the teacher..

These are my most hated opponents...every time we play, I play hard and try to blow them out, it's not about having fun with these guys, but it's about beating them sensless...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:36 am

jmojsoski wrote:1) cp is my main rival seeing how we only play in superbowl's.. I am currently 0-4 in superbowl's against him.. I will only play in the leagues he's in just to beat him in the big game..we are friends in real life

2) deathwish is my second rivaly only because he was very first rivaly in madden 10.. The roots lie deep in this heated rivaly.. The rivaly this year is me 5-0 against deathwish..

3) cheedah makes the cut forhis recent actions of defeating me.. However, he lost in the Afc championship

These are my most hated opponents...every time we play, I play hard and try to blow them out, it's not about having fun with these guys, but it's about beating them sensless...lol

That loss today hurt. Up 20-3 and I watched it crumble away. I'm gonna have the "Swat the ball, don't intercept" speech with my squad. I'm also making the rookie carry around a football at all times for the whole season...kinda like Omar Epps in The Program.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:14 am

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:
jmojsoski wrote:1) cp is my main rival seeing how we only play in superbowl's.. I am currently 0-4 in superbowl's against him.. I will only play in the leagues he's in just to beat him in the big game..we are friends in real life

That loss today hurt. Up 20-3 and I watched it crumble away. I'm gonna have the "Swat the ball, don't intercept" speech with my squad. I'm also making the rookie carry around a football at all times for the whole season...kinda like Omar Epps in The Program.

i tried that up 24-3 over CP in the nfc championship, the ball morphed through my swat and into his wrs hands lol...should've stuck with user pickin. nothings worse than watching a lead fall apart over a top notch player, let alone a playoff gm...so i feel your pain. its weird that im 3-3 vs CP and 0-3 vs jmo who is 0-4 vs CP, just goes to show how certain styles just become more/less favorable vs another players style...and thats what always gives us these great rivalries.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:35 am

Hahah yeah, game was miserable...I was so comfortable and complacent with trying to use my new RB copeland on O, while up 21. He throws over top to this beastly ass 50ovr WR and I try and pick it with my beastly 50ovr corner and his guy just leaps over me...TD. I go 3 and out. Same shit again. TD. Then I panicked and went 3 and out again. He scores. I'm furious. March down and score, up 3 with just under a minute left. He runs a draw to open his poessession and gains like 7. So I think to myself, no way he runs a draw again...of course he does and takes it like 65yds to the house. Down 4. First play of my last drive I hit my rookie A potential 88 carry RB on a screen...fumble, 2nd of the game. Damn rookies. I swear, this kid wins the heisman, and looks like he never wore a jockstrap before once he steps into an AFC West rivalry game...SMDH!! But I'll get him next time. And minus the fumbling Cope looks like a BEAST.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:10 am

Pretty Cool stuff, Rivalry's for me There are alot of people I enjoy playing

The best for me is in Deathwish A.F.C. East Division. It is iivan18, RUI_F, and Slickmonkzy and myself. We all play no garbage straight up fun football. A true pleasure to be in this division with these guys.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:25 am

I think I'm goin to add EZ to my list after tonight
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:53 am

well cheedah, just when you thought i was getting too predictable, BAM, i surprise you.. lol!
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:44 am

i agree with vista, deathwish afc east is my favorite division to play in among all the franchises im in, good competitive no bs games, everyone responds to messages etc,, although last season was forgettable, still was by far the most fun to play in
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum