* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

The TRUTH about MJKIGHT...

+3
jerseydevil321
BiLlDoZeR_27
GREENERRRR
7 posters

Go down

The TRUTH about MJKIGHT... Empty The TRUTH about MJKIGHT...

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:23 pm

After seeing mjkight get a FREE PASS into the divisional final of DEATHWIHS LG - it reminded me of a situation that happened last season in HIS LG and i thought it was important for you all to know...

In the Divisonal Final last year - MJKIGHT had a CPU game (for whatever reason his opponent who legitemately made the playoffs was NOT AROUND FOR THE PLAYOFFS! but INSTEAD OF TAKING THE EZ WIN (which he rightfully deserved and worked all season long for HE SIMULATED THE GAME!!!!!!!!) - i noticed this after the fact - AND TOLD HIM HE WAS CRAZY AND SHOULD HAVE NEVER DONE THAT - but sadly HE WAS WORRIED that the HATERS in the MG would turn on him and say "as commish - he got the EZ route in the playoffs" - SO SELFLESSLY he SIMULATED HIS GAME and gave up his season!!!!

What is it saying about THE MADDEN GROUP BULLIES (and u know who u are) where a FOUNDING MEMBER (who nobody has ever said anything NEGATIVE ABOUT) is worried what EVERY1 WOULD SAY if he gave himself a CPU game THAT HE UNEQUIVICALLY DESERVED????

I tell u what i think it says - U FLAMMERS ON THESE BOARDS ARE OUT OF CONTROL - u shoot your mouth off WITH PERSONAL ATTACKS BEFORE U KNOW THE ENTIRE SITUATION AND FACTS!!! U jump to conclusion - AND IF EVERY1 READ all OF YOUR POSTS - mayube that would be ok - but often people ONLY READ your "jump to a conclusion" message - and dont get a chance to read your "my bad - didnt know" message -

I am sure your reading this and YOUR EXPECTING a flaming THREAD but i dont start those kind of PERSONAL ATTACK THREADS ON INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE... - (sure i have called a few people out but its ALWAYS DONE ANONYMOUSLY or if some1 else starts a thread i will throw my 2 cents in but I TRY TO DEAL WTH PEOPLE DIRECTLY - as oppose to flamming these boards - BUT THAN I GET ACCUSED OF "RAGE MESSAGING"... sometimes u can never win with some people...

AND THIS THREAD IS THE OPPISITE of thise bashing threads - it is actually giving BIG PROPS to mjkight for being selfless act... HE IS TOP SHELF PERSON AND PLAYER WITHIN THE MG and we are lucky to have a person of his QUALITY in the MG... i just wish he had not SACRIFICED AN ENTIRE SEASON because he was worried about what the WEBSITE BASHERS would say - terrible commentary of these boards - not what they were meant for.... totally disappointing,.,,

so before you - JUMP TO CONCLUSION and start trashing someone on these boards - MAKE SURE U HAVE ALL THE FACTS!!!! because once u post something - and its read by even 1 person - the damage is done and u cant take it back...

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

The TRUTH about MJKIGHT... Empty Re: The TRUTH about MJKIGHT...

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:39 pm

b4 u guys have a COW and ask whjere all your posts went - I SENT THEM TO MY DEDICAted bashing thread... (deathwish general discussion) - u will find them all there... if u wanna bash me - do so on THE THREAD commiteed to this - DONT TAKE AWAY FROM THE solid actions of mjkight - I MOVED 10 POSTS - and not 1 was hailing mjkights solid action - all of them were belly aching about me - not gonna do that to mjkight - not fair to him -

i know this opens me up to more CRITICISM from MY BASHING CLUB - BUT I HAVE TOO MUCH RESPECT FOR MJKIGHT TO SOIL THIS BOARD WITH FILTH ABOUT ME!!! and i dont give a crap what they say or think anyhow - so it made sense to move the threads either way...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:40 pm

First of all nobody in the MG has any reason to judge Kight. This kid is as good and wholesome as they come. Some people don't realize the time and effort that he puts into the madden group and into his league. He'll the kid had tonsillitis last week and has been on pain medication all week long but still manages to get his games his. Nobody and I mean nobody has the right to judge his integrity......
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseydevil321 Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:24 am

Totally agree, I've been on this forum for 4 days and i've been looking around, and already witnessed this kind of stuff, it's a shame that it's come down to this, kind of disappointing, don't blindly say things that'll come back to bite you in the ass, come on, grow up guys

jerseydevil321
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

The TRUTH about MJKIGHT... Empty Hey thanks

Post by Mjkight Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:53 am

So i take it there was a thread complaining about something i did or something?

Well either way i sure appreciate the nice things said by Greenerrrr and Billdozer_27. The kind words make a guy feel a smidge better. Too bad we dont have more of this.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:07 am

kights a stand up guy, we've had our differences over a game (dont get into an argument with him lol) and each i feel have relatively the same approach to the game...dont dick me i wont dick you but i've always respected him as a big asset to MG. he would never pull any kind of bs...end of story.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Mjkight wrote:So i take it there was a thread complaining about something i did or something?

Not that I'm aware of, mjkight. I think GREENERRR was using you as an example of being a stand up guy to put some context to a broader discussion that was going on.
Thankfully that dialogue is over now. But to my knowledge, this thread wasn't in response to any complaints about you or anything you did in ANY way. At least that's what I can gather. I could be wrong lol. But if there was a complaint it must have been either private or deleted.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:04 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:After seeing mjkight get a FREE PASS into the divisional final of DEATHWIHS LG - it reminded me of a situation that happened last season in HIS LG and i thought it was important for you all to know...

In the Divisonal Final last year - MJKIGHT had a CPU game (for whatever reason his opponent who legitemately made the playoffs was NOT AROUND FOR THE PLAYOFFS! but INSTEAD OF TAKING THE EZ WIN (which he rightfully deserved and worked all season long for HE SIMULATED THE GAME!!!!!!!!) - i noticed this after the fact - AND TOLD HIM HE WAS CRAZY AND SHOULD HAVE NEVER DONE THAT - but sadly HE WAS WORRIED that the HATERS in the MG would turn on him and say "as commish - he got the EZ route in the playoffs" - SO SELFLESSLY he SIMULATED HIS GAME and gave up his season!!!!

What is it saying about THE MADDEN GROUP BULLIES (and u know who u are) where a FOUNDING MEMBER (who nobody has ever said anything NEGATIVE ABOUT) is worried what EVERY1 WOULD SAY if he gave himself a CPU game THAT HE UNEQUIVICALLY DESERVED????

I tell u what i think it says - U FLAMMERS ON THESE BOARDS ARE OUT OF CONTROL - u shoot your mouth off WITH PERSONAL ATTACKS BEFORE U KNOW THE ENTIRE SITUATION AND FACTS!!! U jump to conclusion - AND IF EVERY1 READ all OF YOUR POSTS - mayube that would be ok - but often people ONLY READ your "jump to a conclusion" message - and dont get a chance to read your "my bad - didnt know" message -

I am sure your reading this and YOUR EXPECTING a flaming THREAD but i dont start those kind of PERSONAL ATTACK THREADS ON INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE... - (sure i have called a few people out but its ALWAYS DONE ANONYMOUSLY or if some1 else starts a thread i will throw my 2 cents in but I TRY TO DEAL WTH PEOPLE DIRECTLY - as oppose to flamming these boards - BUT THAN I GET ACCUSED OF "RAGE MESSAGING"... sometimes u can never win with some people...

AND THIS THREAD IS THE OPPISITE of thise bashing threads - it is actually giving BIG PROPS to mjkight for being selfless act... HE IS TOP SHELF PERSON AND PLAYER WITHIN THE MG and we are lucky to have a person of his QUALITY in the MG... i just wish he had not SACRIFICED AN ENTIRE SEASON because he was worried about what the WEBSITE BASHERS would say - terrible commentary of these boards - not what they were meant for.... totally disappointing,.,,

so before you - JUMP TO CONCLUSION and start trashing someone on these boards - MAKE SURE U HAVE ALL THE FACTS!!!! because once u post something - and its read by even 1 person - the damage is done and u cant take it back...

Greener I got your back bro. Kight is one of the most legit and friendly guys in this whole network. I gave KIGHT the CPU game. It was out of his hands. It had nothing to do with him personally. I gave him the CPU game because I wasn't going to wait 96 hours (4 days) for a goddamn Wild Card Game to get completed. Especially when I had 6 new guys coming into the franchise for Season 4. EZ went out of town...he was supposed to bring his ps3 wires with him so he could play. He didn't...he forgot them. So instead of holding up the whole league an extra 4 days for one game...I made the final decision and booted EZ. If anyone is posting hate towards Kight for that...it should be in my direction. I will gladly take it. As most of you know...I run a tight damn ship...I don't give favors to anyone. I try and be as fair as possible...and also...I don't allow people in my franchise that talk shit and cause trouble...I run the best damn franchise in this network and frankly I'm sick and tired of all the garbage that is being posted on these forums.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum