* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

I HAVE A RULE CHANGE

3 posters

Go down

I HAVE A RULE CHANGE Empty I HAVE A RULE CHANGE

Post by saastar Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:39 pm

ITS THE WHO GIVES A FUCK RULE.. I HAVE HEARD SO MUCH BITCHING OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS THIS IS JUST GETTING FUCKING RETARDED!!! I MEAN COME ON GUYS.. THERE ISNT GOING TO BE A CLEAR RULE CHANGE ON ANYTHING.. BC THIS WHOLE COUNSIL BS AINT DOING SHIT EITHER.. JMO IS NEVER GOING TO AGREE WITH GREENERRR BC GREEN IS JUST RAMBLING AROUND ABOUT THIS RULE AND THAT RULE AND ALL THIS OTHER SHIT.. THEN U GOT DIFFERENT PEOPLE COMMISHING DIFFERENT LGS.. SO EACH COMMISH IS GOING TO HAVE HIS OWN STANDARDS AND HIS OWN SET OF RULES BESIDES ONES FOR SIM PLAY.. BC NOBODY ON THIS SO CALLED COUNSIL BS IS VOTING ON ANY OF THIS SHIT BESIDES CHEDDAH, SURF, EZ.. JMO IS VOTING BUT ITS ALWAYS GOING TO BE A NO. I SAY IT SHOULD BE UP TO THE COMMISH OF THAT LG TO DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS.. JUST LIKE IN MULLET LGS.. MULLET HAS HIS OWN STANDARDS WHERE HE HANDS OUT SUSPENSIONS TO PLAYERS IF HE FINDS A GAME WITH SOME BS.. I MEAN LIKE U KEEP TELLING EVERYONE GREENERRR WHERE IS THE VIDEO PROOF.. NOTHING IS SOLID WITHOUT VIDEO PROOF.. NOT JUST SOME RAMBLING BS...

IF I HAVE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM THIS GROUP ITS THAT PROOF SHOWS IT ALL.. ALL I HEAR IS A BUNCH OF RAMBLING BS ABOUT VOTE ON THIS OR VOTE ON THAT.. AND U GOT 4 GUYS VOTING OUT OF LIKE 12-15 THAT U HAVE ON THAT LIST.. MEANING THE COUNSIL EITHER DONT GIVE 2 SHITS OF WHAT UR PURPOSING GREEN OR WHAT ANYONE IS PURPOSING BC ITS ALL GETTING OUT OF HAND..

OR THEY JUST DONT CARE... SO I SAY FUCK THE COUNCIL BS AND LET THE COMMISH OF THE LG DECIDE ON WHAT IS SIM AND NOT SIM FOR HIS LG.. BC JUST BC U MAKE UP A NEW RULE OR CHANGE A RULE ON THE UNIVERSAL SIM RULES DOESNT MEAN THE COMMISH IS GOING TO PAY ANY ATTENTION TO IT.. BC THEY HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDA AND WAY OF RUNNING THINGS..

SO LET THE COMMISH OF THE LG DOES HIS JOB..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

I HAVE A RULE CHANGE Empty Re: I HAVE A RULE CHANGE

Post by jmojsoski Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:49 pm

think your wrong there... part of the attraction to many people to teh MG is the ability to join MULTIPLE LGS and play under the same rules...

and you wrong abouyt MULLET he follows all of our UNIVERSAL SIM rules - (if he didnt he wouldnt be part of the MG) - but individual decisions ON PUNISHMENST LEVIED ARE ALWAYS UP TO THE COMMISH - afterall iots their LG - they ultimately DECIDE what is right or wrong and how it should be dealt with...

but your right in some reagrd - council members do need to have their VOTE TAKEN - OR U dont deserve to be on the Governing COuncil - but the suggested rules have only been up a short time - give the council members a chance to do their duty...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:08 pm

im not saying that mullet is not following the universal sim rules.. im just saying he has his own besides what is on the universal sim rules..

i mean yeah the rules have only been up their a short time but i dont think ur going to get anything out of it.. and yes people like playing in multiple lgs in the MG and they are all using the same sim rules. what i meant is that im sure that each commish has like his own set of rules or standards besides the ones already in use.. i mean they still go by the universal sim rules but they have their own standards as well..

i just think this hole governing counsil vote on this or that is getting out of hand.. bc i remember before u posted something for the counsil to look at our vote on like a month or 2 ago.. and i dont think half of the people knew who was on the counsil or not.... lol..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum