* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

AFC CONFERENCE PLAYOFF MATCHUP (SEASON 3 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BRONCOS

4 posters

Go down

AFC CONFERENCE PLAYOFF MATCHUP

AFC CONFERENCE PLAYOFF MATCHUP (SEASON 3 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BRONCOS Vote_lcap50%AFC CONFERENCE PLAYOFF MATCHUP (SEASON 3 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BRONCOS Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
AFC CONFERENCE PLAYOFF MATCHUP (SEASON 3 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BRONCOS Vote_lcap50%AFC CONFERENCE PLAYOFF MATCHUP (SEASON 3 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BRONCOS Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

AFC CONFERENCE PLAYOFF MATCHUP (SEASON 3 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BRONCOS Empty AFC CONFERENCE PLAYOFF MATCHUP (SEASON 3 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BRONCOS

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Who do you feel will win the AFC CONFERENCE PLAYOFF MATCHUP? Vote and post your thoughts!!!

SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS (Cheddah_Cheez) (12-4) vs. DENVER BRONCOS (Jmojsoski) (14-2)
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

AFC CONFERENCE PLAYOFF MATCHUP (SEASON 3 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BRONCOS Empty Re: AFC CONFERENCE PLAYOFF MATCHUP (SEASON 3 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BRONCOS

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Voted for me again. I doubt Jmo will let me beat him 4 out of 5 times so it's gonna be tough as hell. We're playing now. But I'm gonna give it my all, and not make any mistakes and see where it gets me.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

AFC CONFERENCE PLAYOFF MATCHUP (SEASON 3 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BRONCOS Empty Re: AFC CONFERENCE PLAYOFF MATCHUP (SEASON 3 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BRONCOS

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:36 pm

I voted for Cheddah...Jmo you're my boy and all...but after how Cheddah's Super Chargers just dismantled my whole team (seriously...injured 5 starters...all taken out on the cart...lol!) I would fear the Super Chargers.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:43 pm

i dont think jmo ever LET you beat him lol, will be a good game and i'm standing by my pic.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Lost 23-20. I did a sick job of shutting him down on O. He had under 150 total yards. It came down to turnovers. 2 of the picks I threw were after amazing drives. One was a turnover in the redzone and the other was just after I crossed midfield BOTH were user picks on his part though so I'm not complaining or anything. It also didn't help that he hit 2 60+ yd field goals.

The only thing i regret about the way I played was the redzone pick I threw. I should have run it, I was doing a great job running the ball and I abandoned it in the redzone. But the better player won that game for sure.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:31 pm

I didn't take to many chances this game.. I toned down my aggression that's why I had a low yardage output... But, I never seen anyone scramble on 2 qb spud and have success.. Freeman scrambling skills kept u in the game... Nothing else..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:33 pm

I noticed no one voted for me but me...lol I guess respect is earned not given, 3 superbowl appearances in a row... And I've been playing like shit...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Haha yeah thats the only reason I moved the ball on offense. With 2 containers and 2 spy's and 7 in coverage shit was pretty locked down. Thankfully Freeman was on his job scrambling. Pretty impressive for an under 80spd scrambling QB.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum