* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Rule Suggestion

+2
Vista3131
phantomshark
6 posters

Go down

Rule Suggestion Empty Rule Suggestion

Post by phantomshark Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:34 pm

I propose only 1 start allowed per CPU game. If you get disconnected for any reason, you must take the result of a sim. As someone who is having trouble staying connected lately, I know it might be inconvenient, but will eliminate people restarting due to key injuries.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Rule Suggestion Empty Re: Rule Suggestion

Post by Vista3131 Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:01 pm

I tried this before, but ohhhhh the complaints!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:05 pm

I think that is an absolutely great Rule!

Career Ending Injuries, losing the game, whatever....its all part of the game.
If you get disconnected then you subject yourself to the game being Simmed.

I love it.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:55 pm

i dont think people should be penalized for other people not showing up. they should get an easy win injury free. it's not their fault other guy isn't around.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:00 pm

ezweightloss wrote:i dont think people should be penalized for other people not showing up. they should get an easy win injury free. it's not their fault other guy isn't around.

Why should they be guaranteed no injury? And it'll be an easier game no doubt, but there's still the possibility of loss. Believe me, if I had a way of knowing what happened in a game before the disco, I'd boot people for restarting because of an injury.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:04 am

ezweightloss wrote:i dont think people should be penalized for other people not showing up. they should get an easy win injury free. it's not their fault other guy isn't around.

+1

why should somebody have to take a sim loss because ea dropped their game against the cpu?

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:08 am

ezweightloss wrote:
i dont think people should be penalized for other people not showing up. they should get an easy win injury free. it's not their fault other guy isn't around.

Why should they get an easy win injury free? Teams face an injury risk in every single game. The injury risk is no more or no less in an CPU game, then in a Player played game, so why not face the same risk? If a guy gets injured, then so be it, but its a risk everyone faces in every single game. It shouldn't change just because someone didn't show up to play.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:12 am

I don't think games should be restarted because of injuries that occur. It's lame. But I also don't think people should lose CPU games because their connections drop. Since there's no way to tell why they quit, I wouldn't vote for this rule.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum