* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

I ACTUALLY GOT A GREAT RULE CHANGE THAT WOULD BE GOOD TO VOTE ON!!!

5 posters

Go down

I ACTUALLY GOT A GREAT RULE CHANGE THAT WOULD BE GOOD TO VOTE ON!!! Empty I ACTUALLY GOT A GREAT RULE CHANGE THAT WOULD BE GOOD TO VOTE ON!!!

Post by saastar Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:36 am

HOW ABOUT SOMEONE WEATHER IT BE THE COMMISH OR SOMEONE LOOKING OVER SOME OF THE DAMN TRADES IN THESE LGS BC PEOPLE ARE GETTING CRAZY WITH SOME OF THE SHIT THAT THEY ARE GIVING AWAY FOR COMPLETE TRASH AND NOT FAIR VALUE..

HERE ARE 2 GREAT EXAMPLES:

1ST- Packers give:
QB Troy Smith
2nd round pick

Panthers give: Eli Manning

I MEAN COME ON HOW IN THE HELL IS ELI MANNING WORTH TROY SMITH AND A 2ND RD PICK.. TROY SMITH IS JUST STRAIGHT TRASH AND A 2ND RD PICK IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO FAIR VALUE FOR ELI.. I WONT PUT WHAT LG THIS IN OR WHO DID TRADE BUT U WILL GET MY POINT AFTER THE NEXT EXAMPLE..

2ND AND FINALLY EXAMPLE-
Steelers trade:

HB Chris Johnson
TE Todd Heap
WR Josh Cribbs
2nd rd pick (Giants) 1st year draft

Chiefs trade:

FS Ed Reed
HB Ray Rice
TE James Casey

I MEAN ARE U KIDDING ME??? CHRIS JOHNSON BY HIMSELF IS WORTH ED REED AND RAY RICE BOTH JUST BC REED IS FUCKING OLD.. THEN HE IS LITERALLY GIVING CRIBBS, TODD HEAP AND A 2ND RD PICK JUST FOR JAMES CASEY????

I MEAN I COULD FIND MORE EXAMPLES BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE LOOKING THROUGH ALL THE LGS FOR EXAMPLES.. BUT I UNDERSTAND IF ITS WHAT PEOPLE AGREE APON.. BUT SOMEONE HAS TO PUT THEIR FOOT DOWN AND VETO SOME OF THE THESE GARBAGE ASS TRADES...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

I ACTUALLY GOT A GREAT RULE CHANGE THAT WOULD BE GOOD TO VOTE ON!!! Empty Re: I ACTUALLY GOT A GREAT RULE CHANGE THAT WOULD BE GOOD TO VOTE ON!!!

Post by Mjkight Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:43 am

THATS JUST STRAIGHT TRASH AINT IT BRAH? lol

Really i have seen more questionable trades then that. Really the manning trade is not that bad.

Think about it some dude probably wanted a scrambler and he gets a 2nd round. Probably right before the draft it could be a high 2nd round draft pick in a deep draft. I mean i probably wouldnt give a 1st for Eli he is alreadyh gettin older and he isnt that great.

Im not sayin the trade is 50 50. However its not insane. Somebody just valuing a draft pick and maybe they have another qb you kno?

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

I ACTUALLY GOT A GREAT RULE CHANGE THAT WOULD BE GOOD TO VOTE ON!!! Empty Re: I ACTUALLY GOT A GREAT RULE CHANGE THAT WOULD BE GOOD TO VOTE ON!!!

Post by Mjkight Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:51 am

So what im sayin is EASY trigger it will be ok.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:05 am

if both parties agree then that is their perogative. everyone values players differently so who is there to say who can be traded for who? there is no math formula for this. get over it and these rule talks are making me sick! im on the GC and think this is getting way out of hand. what happened to playing the game?

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:51 pm

LOL.. i dont really care either way im just trying to stir up some more BS bc it seems like everyday their is some new rule that needs to be changed or some bs with PUNTING, RUNNING VS PASSING 100% OF THE TIME, QB SUB, and any of that other garbage people keep making up..

then this whole governing counsil aint doing much either.. out of like 15 people or something like that their arent many voting on anything... i mean i dont really care i dont wish this was a rule.. i was just trying to make up some more bs to go along with everything else...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by youngwattz Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:29 pm

This is beginning to be really corny, how are ppl complaining on something that didnt have nothing 2 do with them, like EZ said if the parties agree why does it matter bcuz at the end of the day if you made a trade and its a bad one then thats what u got, and if you quit the league cuz of ur bad trading ability and u ran ur team into the ground, then you probably should of never been in MG anyway cuz you would left over anything soon enough. Is the reason ur complaining is cuz u werent invited into the discussion for the trade because you didnt have anything of intrest on your team or what? I mean having heat discussions on here is one thing but to sit here and nag and nag over something that has happenend already is past childish. And yes I am the steelers owner that gave up CJ but I got what I needed at the end of day and yes the chiefs might of gotten a great rb but does that guarentee they will win the superbowl or destroy everyone NO! So get over this trade crap honestly..this is just a general statment not directing this to one person just wanted to get if off my chest! Mad
youngwattz
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:38 pm

LOL.. i dont really care either way im just trying to stir up some more BS bc it seems like everyday their is some new rule that needs to be changed or some bs with PUNTING, RUNNING VS PASSING 100% OF THE TIME, QB SUB, and any of that other garbage people keep making up..

then this whole governing counsil aint doing much either.. out of like 15 people or something like that their arent many voting on anything... i mean i dont really care i dont wish this was a rule.. i was just trying to make up some more bs to go along with everything else...

young did u read the above statement?? i was just making a joke.. just bc of everyone else making up a rule change.. i could care less what trades are made as long as im not getting jewed.. u could trade peyton manning for a 4th rd pick if u want to.... lol

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:39 pm

What does getting "jewed" mean?
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by youngwattz Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Yea I read it saastar, i was wasnt specifically talking about you, Its like you said there is alot of bs floating around in different threads so I dont blame u for the joke its cool, I was just stating the fact that ALOT of ppl are going overboard about certain trades and I wanted to say something b4 but I left it alone then I made a trade and then hell gates are flooding.Just wanted to bring it to everyones attention that we get the point and maybe there are bigger fish to fry within MG, like select cheezers within the lg floating under the radar...i guess its my turn turn stir something up too lol
youngwattz
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:38 pm

bjcole- jewed mean getting screwed over or not getting a fair trade.. sorry if it not spelled correctly... but this was just a joke thread...

young- i hear what ur saying its all good man... i was just joking around... but with green taking a break now there shouldnt be to many threads of voting for this or that.. everything so be back on track and normal..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum