* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Bills Pre Draft Trade Block

Go down

Bills Pre Draft Trade Block Empty Bills Pre Draft Trade Block

Post by Rui_F Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Testing the waters for interest.

QB Jonathan Cropton B pot 78 OVR age 27 94 thp 90TAS (Throw Accuracy Short)85TAM (Throw Accuracy Medium)80TAD (Throw Accuracy Deep)88TOR (Throw on the Run) is ovr is low cause of low awr he has progressed nicely every year

HB Marion Barber B Pot age 31 82 ovr good power back with decent hands for catching the ball. My rookie from 2 drafts ago, his balls finally dropped into his sack so I don't need 3 backs anymore.

RE/DT Albert Haynesworth (before he turned into a bitch) is a 83 at end but a 95 ish dt A pot 97 STR (Strength)85 ACC (Acceleration) 99 Block Shed

CB Shawntae spence age 32 b pot 79 ovr he took his speed hit this year but makes a decent FS for those that like controlling them good coverage skills he played SS for me last year due to Landry and his 97 injury getting a season ending in week 4 and put up decent numbers played pretty good against some good TE he faced.

Need wide receivers, with speed or picks send me a psn or E-mail eclipse_trb@ yahoo .com
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down