* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

feeling real confident

2 posters

Go down

feeling real confident Empty feeling real confident

Post by txboy05 Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:19 pm

maybe im just feeling it right now and its still early in the season but im feeling real good about my chances in this franchise. im not trying to sound cocky but every opponent i faced so far i have beaten with ease all by at least 21 points. my only two losses came from cpu games that happened while i was moving to another state. im just really looking forward to the outcome of this season !
txboy05
txboy05

Back to top Go down

feeling real confident Empty Re: feeling real confident

Post by sam22smith Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Yup you hit me hard right out of the gate.

The Bengals need to make some serious adjustments if they want to make a run at this division.....
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down