* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

All this griping.....

4 posters

Go down

All this griping..... Empty All this griping.....

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:14 am

Kinda gets old and some are worse than others. We all get mad at madden and we know that other people do. That's because we are really into the game. I am one that don't complain if I lose and TRUST ME I lose alot. I think the most heated I have got is in week 1 of the new Chz Lg and I wasn't even angry at my opponent.

I acquired another first round draft pick and I happened to finally snag Andre Johnson that I have wanted in every league I am in and what happens he goes down in the 2nd Quarter for 11 weeks with a herniated disk and if that wasn't bad enough I lost my starting RE OR LE can't remember which he is Calasis Campbell for 9 weeks with a broken collarbone and one of my starting MLBs Kevin Burnett with a broken collarbone for 8 weeks. I went on to lose that game on a last second fg to that damn Duqsidebooger(that's what I call him lol)

Point being I didn't complain about it or throw in the towel even after taking a thumping at the hands of Delmas(lions 48-0). I have went on to win my last two games against the Jets(Phntmshark) and the Cowboys(Mblammers) to take my team to 3-2.

So instead of complaining and moaning let's just play the damn game fellas that's what we bought it for

Thank you that's all for now Smile
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

All this griping..... Empty Re: All this griping.....

Post by Rui_F Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:22 am

I swear broken collarbone strikes again (75% of all my injuries), but no one ever gets concussions. The retards at EA must not watch the nfl much.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:29 am

Does this mean Andre Johnson is on the block for trade? Smile
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:13 pm

LOL bill in one of my leagues I had 4 players (3 starters and 1 of their backups) all break collarbones in a 3 weeks span. Their combined injury time was like 1 1/2 season's worth.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:45 pm

No Bj Andre is not on the block lol
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum