* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

SOLUTION TO THE MADNESS

+2
bjcole26
bigbuddah
6 posters

Go down

SOLUTION TO THE MADNESS Empty SOLUTION TO THE MADNESS

Post by bigbuddah Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:14 am

alright ppl. im not the 1 to complain about anyone. i do wish rules were enforced more strictly but what are u gonna do ya kno. i dont like arguing with ppl over the internet caus its pointless. besides me a txboy05 who are roommates i can probably guess 95% of the ppl on here havent even met personally anyone on this site. i could be wrong but this is my assessment. ppls character comes through very well on these boards and in games so u can usually tell who the real guys are. i would like to think i could include myself in that catagory of straight shooter cool down to earth legit guy. over the internet thats all u have is reputation. reputation consists of games against everyone and how u talk to ppl off the boards say in psn messages or by text.

I SUGGEST EVERYONE GET THIS MAN SERIOUSLY IT WOULD HELP THE LEAGUES RUN SMOOTHER AND ADD ANOTHER DIMENSION TO THEM:

- go to best buy man and get a dazzle think they are 40 bucks maybe
- if u use hdmi cord sorry go find your old red yellow and white component cords (trust me man it doesnt look bad in standard def like i thought)
- and some splitters u need 3 they are about 6 buck a piece at radio shack

OR

if u have a camcorder your alot cheaper. some big laptops come with the fireware port but most newer laptops dont. i advise u to go to best buy find a geek squad guy and ask him the question that i did "what do i need to become a youtuber" haha yo straight up like the guy new exactly what i needed. i have a sony handycam the fireware and the extension cord thingy cost a total of like 20 bucks if that. hook that up to your laptop or pc focus on the game and bam your recording and u can play in hdmi. the one i got is called DYNEX FIREWARE 800 EXPRESSCARD ADAPTER

i posted this, although it was probably been posted before, because im bored alot now that i dont have a job caus i moved to phoenix about a week ago so i have alot of time on my hands in between filling out online apps and looking on monster and shit so im on here reading posts and shit. i kno ppl are tired of reading them too but noone has a solution and this is a solution. im sure that 100% of ppl here wont get either item and i probably wasted about 15 minutes of my time but its a solution to fixing alot of the bickering (sp) back and forth about what ppl did or didnt do. which is really pointless. we have gotten away from talkin regular shit about who is sorry and o ill bury this person and come see me in the playoffs and stuff to jus posting about complaining about ppls gameplay with no proof or evidence.

here is a video on youtube of all the items i listed as far a the dazzle goes. what i did was load this video up in best buy on my phone and went shopping haha and their are tons on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJbGWNFqOio

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

SOLUTION TO THE MADNESS Empty Re: SOLUTION TO THE MADNESS

Post by bjcole26 Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Thanks BB... I will be headed to best buy later today to get one and try it out.. I will tell everyone how easy it is to setup for a tech dummy like myself..... Finally my wife can have the camcorder back for the independent film making that we bought it for.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:57 pm

bjcole26 wrote:Thanks BB... I will be headed to best buy later today to get one and try it out.. I will tell everyone how easy it is to setup for a tech dummy like myself..... Finally my wife can have the camcorder back for the independent film making that we bought it for.

having a dazzle or way to record your games is nice, unfortunately for me its a pain in the ass and i don't do it anymore cause i basically have to play in SD since i don't have a hdmi output only component (1080i) and i need to take the computer out of my gf's craft room and set it up in the living room. but if you have a hdmi output and laptop handy its really easy, you probably haven't seen my youtube vids just from SD component cables bj, but heres one from earlier in the season when i had a crazy game vs jmo which has been the main video on my page for awhile now.

https://www.youtube.com/psyrinox

also, you can get REALLY nice quality with the dazzle and HD...much better than what i produced. i used to enjoy editing and making them, but anymore its just too much of a pain in the ass to set up.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:26 pm

Yea the editing part was annoying for me but then I only put them up if something happened

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Villa809 Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Great idea guys i am i think the oldest of the group so i am going to be real it's kinda sad that we have to do this I joined MG to avoid shit like this.Meaning cheez play.This is my down time where i log on and enjoy the sport games that we love to play and everyone in their right mind knows how a legit gm should be played.I have played many great legit guys in MG but then you gut these guys that are doing all this bs u never seen done on a real gm basis and i just wonder why in the hell did you join this Group you belong in the Gm rooms with all the other knuckle heads .

G-Villa809
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:57 pm

i honesty dont think cheeze play is the problem its people interpretation of cheeze play one guy thinks its ok another guy thinks its cheeze all of it is opinion based an argument really can't be won
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:18 pm

I thought I was the oldest.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Child_Please4285 wrote:i honesty dont think cheeze play is the problem its people interpretation of cheeze play one guy thinks its ok another guy thinks its cheeze all of it is opinion based an argument really can't be won

Yea and that's a huge problem...but if ppl record games ppl will see aye he is complaining about nothing ya kno

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:26 pm

I mean i like to watch ppl play so it would be nice to are these games if ppl stream in ustream

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum