* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Chizz522 - does THE RIGHT THING!

4 posters

Go down

Chizz522 - does THE RIGHT THING!  Empty Chizz522 - does THE RIGHT THING!

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Just when some1 acts like a total spas and jerk-off he does something to help re-deem himself and salvage some CREDIBILITY...

chizz522 has turned over the commish responsibilities to Mos3kid and has quit his franchise - SO THAT THE INNOCENT GUYS INVOLVED IN THIS MESS - COULD SALAVEG THEIR FRANCHISE (and the time they invested in it so far)... I hope that we can restore the franchise to the status b4 the incident...

This doesnt EXCUSE HIS ACTIONS THAT LEAD UP TO THIS... but i have to respect him for putting the good of his franchise ahead of himself... ITS HONOURABLE AND CLASSY...

Not sure if we can ever sort this out and put this behind us - but this was a move that i never thought he would make - AND HE PROOVED ME 100% WRONG... so considering this SELFLESS act maybe their is an outside chance we can sort this out - the possibility is hanging on by a @ss hair!!!!

I HAVE SINCE REJOINED THE FRANCHISE - AND I ENCOURAGE ANY1 ELSE THAT HAS LEFT - TO REJOIN YOUR TEAM - CONATCT MOS3KID FOR PASSWORDS, INVITES ETC...

i HAVE UNLOCKED THE FRANCHISE ON THE WEBSITE AS WELL...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Chizz522 - does THE RIGHT THING!  Empty Re: Chizz522 - does THE RIGHT THING!

Post by johnnylagz17 Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:08 pm

you and chizz should have a duel...or just shake hands n drop it lol its not worth it from what I've heard

but honestly Ill just keep my opinion out of it ignore what I just posted with this comment lol
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Yes good job guys.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Chizz522 - does THE RIGHT THING!  Empty can I get my squad back?

Post by mblammers Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:49 am

JohnnyLag17 and I were having technical issues all day Saturday trying to connect to our scheduled game (I'm the Bengals).
Then on Sunday the same thing happened. I took a time out to have dinner and then draft my team in the mkight league, and when I tried to get back on I had been booted and my team was reassigned!!!!
I now know that I was kicked out so they could reset my roster and try to fix the glitch, but to not give me time to rejoin without hearing back from me is totally effed. (Greenerrr already knows about the situation, and JohnnyLag can back me up too.)
I understand if we can't switch back - I don't want to screw anyone else over, but it seems to me that since I'm the one that drafted them, I should get them back (after all, how much time does the new owner really have invested?).
Anyway, let me know either way.

thanks

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:12 am

mblammers should get his team back Mos3kid -fair is fair -there are plenty of other teams available that you can give the new owner...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down