* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

STUFF IS GETTING OLD!

+10
Cheddah_Cheez
Mjkight
Dominator1291985
bigbuddah
BiLlDoZeR_27
Vista3131
Fr8trainShane
phantomshark
surfnturf90
sickxstick-
14 posters

Go down

STUFF IS GETTING OLD! Empty STUFF IS GETTING OLD!

Post by sickxstick- Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:01 pm

MjKIGHT quits on me because i go for it on 4th and 4 on his 42 then i go for it on 4th and 1 on my 36. He says im cheesing. This is Getting pathetic!!!!! CRY CRY CRY. MAN UP HAVE FAITH IN YOUR D AND STOP ME!!! QUIT CRYING!!!

JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW IM GETTING A COMMUNITY TOGETHER TO HAVE FUN NOT CRY. SIM RULES BUT NOT THE GRIPING AND CRYING!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOU KNOW MY PSN!

FRANCHISENATION.FORUMOTION.com[strike]
sickxstick-
sickxstick-
Rookie
Rookie

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=634104157

Back to top Go down

STUFF IS GETTING OLD! Empty Re: STUFF IS GETTING OLD!

Post by surfnturf90 Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:04 pm

4th and 1 from your 36 is against the rules

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:06 pm

4th and 1 on your 36 is against the rules. Whether you agree with a rule or not, you agree to abide by them when you sign up to play.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by sickxstick- Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Wow guess thats not sim?

DOES THE NAME BILL BELICHEK RING A BELL?
sickxstick-
sickxstick-
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

STUFF IS GETTING OLD! Empty 4th and 4.....unrealistic.

Post by Fr8trainShane Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:06 pm

and you went for it on 4th and 1 inside your 40?

3) If u are inside your 40 yard line and its 4th and 1 or greater - U MUST PUNT THE BALL... UNLEES you are behind in the last 6 minutes of the game - the punt restriction is lifted...

He had reason to be pissed.

and c'mon man, turn off the caps lock Smile Thats one of the reasons I never responded to your PSN messages. Good luck with your upstart community, at this time I think I'm going to forgo joining.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by sickxstick- Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Im pissed thats why the caps are on!
sickxstick-
sickxstick-
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:12 pm

You broke the rule.

If you can't follow the rules please go join a different group I personally have about had it with you, and going for it in that situation the 4th and 4 is total B.S. and you are no longer part of the Vista Group So long broh!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sickxstick- Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Awesome Im about done with this group its a joke. Most of you guys are cool, but the other half cry when you lose. You guys have fun, sorry most of you cant get over losing. So keep making your rules up and never get good at the game. Keep bickering back and forth.

Enjoyed playing most of yall, and the rest of you whiners can kiss my ass!!
sickxstick-
sickxstick-
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:35 pm

You obviously blatantly broke the 4th down rule. I'm sorry but Kight is a pretty lenient guy and you must have really been doing something wrong for him to call you out on it. And if you hate the madden group do bad and don't like the rules that have been applied to it then go play in your other group that your in. There are several people in these lgs that have no problem abiding by these rules
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:41 pm

a rule is a rule. if he is leaving fa real haha then good i really didnt wanna play his ass after what erbody was saying his playing style is.....PEACE DAMMIT

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator1291985 Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Can't take a loss? Aren't you the guy who quit @ half when I beat your "non-nano" blitzes and then lied to surf saying u tried to msg me so u could dodge playing me a second time?

Dominator1291985

Back to top Go down

STUFF IS GETTING OLD! Empty my goodness

Post by Mjkight Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:08 am

Well...im not the one that came to the board and cried so you dont make sense. I never come on here and cry. Im upset that you are trying to tell the rest of MG that i quit. I would never. Why would give myself a loss in such an important game to a guy that i know i can beat in a game that i was always in control of?

Thats the problem right there...i murdered sickstick last two times we played...all be it he pretty much tanked the last one. But i know he really wanted to show me something this game. It was a big matchup for the playoff push as welll. I was always in control of the game.

I was up 14-7 late in the first half when sick was stopped. He had a 4th and two at my 42. He went for it. Technically against the rules but ok. Next set of downs he is stopped again. 4th and 5 from his 36. He goes to his hurry up runs his pass play and TD. I end the half with a fg.

I get the ball to start 2nd half. He gets a nano sack and interception that he returns for a td. I mean the guy is playing like a crazy ass. But oh well his blitzing everydown is what i destroy i knew i would still beat him. I tack on a fg (because you kno it was a legit fg situation not go for it anyways) Here we are late 3rd his next possession and he is stopped again. He is at HIS OWN 32!!! and he goes 2 hurry up again!!

Finally i pause the game for the 2nd time all year and told him this is ridiculous. I told him he is playing crazy thats his 4th 4th down gamble and the 2nd one that breaks the rules. Pretty much i find it disrespectfull to the madden group to go for it on your own 32 in the 3rd up by a point. Well why im waiting at the pause screen the time starts at 29 like he hit start ready to go. So i go 2 hit start so we can continue to play im still convinced i will win he has yet to stop me other than the sack pick. Next thing i know you have lost connection to your opponent. I cant remember the last time that actually happened 2 me...honestly i feel like some stinky happened 2 me there.

Bottom line is yea the MG is probably better off without the guy but im concerned that somebody would think i would quit and im very aggravated that i had 2 take a loss in a big game. A loss in a game that i was completely in control of a loss in a game that i was putting up with so much cheesyness. I know i would have won. I cannot get the win back no matter whether he is gone or not.

This really sucks. Im upset that i feel like for the 2nd time i have to get on here and defend myself. I mean there is pushing the limits playing a bit cheezy ok whatever. But there is playing like a straight lobby crazy ass and then gettin on here and tryin to tell people i was out of line?!?!

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:29 am

Lol I hate to say I told u so...Actually no I dont. I told everyone here the guys game is all about le
Tactics
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by sickxstick- Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:34 am

KIGHT you were on the pause menu and it popped up your opponent has quit the game
sickxstick-
sickxstick-
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:32 am

Don't lie Kight don't quit
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:40 am

sickxstick- wrote:KIGHT you were on the pause menu and it popped up your opponent has quit the game

that message still pops up sometimes when they lose connection, happened to mumbaithug in our game today.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:56 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Don't lie Kight don't quit

Kight has never quit a game on anyone. One of the best all around guys in all these leagues. Pick a new fight QBxKILLA...after all we all know you and where you came from.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:04 pm

SickSTick is QBxKILLA?...............LMAO....OMG, dude where have you been all my life, i remember you From last year, I destoryed your biltz's, then you said i cheated, you recorded our game, and your video footage GOT you booted out of MG because it showed you was nano blitzing...hahahahahahaha....i missed beating you...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Lol at jmo
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:59 pm

jmojsoski wrote:SickSTick is QBxKILLA?...............LMAO....OMG, dude where have you been all my life, i remember you From last year, I destoryed your biltz's, then you said i cheated, you recorded our game, and your video footage GOT you booted out of MG because it showed you was nano blitzing...hahahahahahaha....i missed beating you...

+1 LMAO!!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Here's a crazy one for ya Mcnair2Wycheck tried to go for it on 4th and 1 from his own 15 up 14-0 in the 1st qtr WTF!!....Even if you were allowed to go for it why would you in this situation so i paused and was like wtf man you gotta punt so after 10 minute wait(which pissed me off even more) while he asked greenerr if he could go for it....Are you guys just scared to play defense? is that what it is i just wanna know the reasoning for this
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:01 pm

MoWarrior79 wrote:Here's a crazy one for ya Mcnair2Wycheck tried to go for it on 4th and 1 from his own 15 up 14-0 in the 1st qtr WTF!!....Even if you were allowed to go for it why would you in this situation so i paused and was like wtf man you gotta punt so after 10 minute wait(which pissed me off even more) while he asked greenerr if he could go for it....Are you guys just scared to play defense? is that what it is i just wanna know the reasoning for this

he misunderstood the punt rule, but he texted me to ask about it and was very apologetic when he realized he was wrong.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:08 pm

I understand that surf but why in the world would you even take a chance to give me the ball at the 15 when im down 14-0 it makes no sense to me....There's no coach in the nfl that would EVER go for it up 14-0 from there own 15
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:47 pm

MoWarrior79 wrote:I understand that surf but why in the world would you even take a chance to give me the ball at the 15 when im down 14-0 it makes no sense to me....There's no coach in the nfl that would EVER go for it up 14-0 from there own 15

yeah I completely agree with that part, I just don't want people thinking he was blatantly breaking rules on purpose. Definitely not saying I agree with his play call though.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:32 pm

jmojsoski wrote:SickSTick is QBxKILLA?...............LMAO....OMG, dude where have you been all my life, i remember you From last year, I destoryed your biltz's, then you said i cheated, you recorded our game, and your video footage GOT you booted out of MG because it showed you was nano blitzing...hahahahahahaha....i missed beating you...

correction - in DW lg qbxkilla BLEW THE HELL OUT OF REPETITVE PLAY CALLING THRESHOLD - AND THATS WHAT LEAD TO HIS DISMISSAL... i can find the old thread about this... regardless - too many complaints (despite the lack of video evidence) - and when mjkight copmplains about some1 - i have learned that its time for that person to go - honestly he has been right 100% of the tie time about the hadful; of guys he has called out to me (i didnt always realize this at the time - but sire enough - eventually he was right)

although i do remember jmo beating him in the 1st playoff of the MG and qbxkilla was beside himself - didnt think any1 could hold his jock strap....- trivia question.... WHO WON THE 1ST EVER SUPERBNOWL IN THE MG???? ANSWER - DEATHWISH22
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum