* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL)

+7
Cheddah_Cheez
falconfansince81
ezweightloss
BiLlDoZeR_27
surfnturf90
jmojsoski
Deathwish22
11 posters

Go down

Which Division is the Toughest in the Deathwish Franchise

Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL) Vote_lcap0%Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL) Vote_lcap10%Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL) Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL) Vote_lcap0%Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL) Vote_lcap33%Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL) Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 7 ]
Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL) Vote_lcap19%Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL) Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]
Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL) Vote_lcap33%Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL) Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 7 ]
Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL) Vote_lcap5%Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL) Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 21

Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL) Empty Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL)

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Yo bros...which division do you feel is the toughest in the Deathwish Franchise? If you vote...please post why you voted for that division. I'm anxious to see which division is considered the power house now that we have all this new talent in the league.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL) Empty Re: Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL)

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:36 pm

I believe the AFC WEST is going to be the favorite in this one...but I voted for the NFC NORTH. With the newly added baller Djgamer, Den_24's recent upset over Buddah, and Mjkight's powerhouse Bears...this division could easily be one of the toughest to play in. These guys will be beating each other up all season long. Anyone else agree?
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL) Empty Re: Which Division in the Deathwish Franchise is the toughest? (POLL)

Post by jmojsoski Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:57 pm

I voted for the Afc west, however the NFC north got that much better with the arrival of djgamer.. I remember that guy from last year, he's got skills... And you can't forget about the NFC south... Flacon, ez, gvilla and bill beat the he'll out of each other every season
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:06 am

I went with the NFC South, now that Bill is gonna start dominating they have 4 very solid teams.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:59 am

A dominating 0-2 start lol
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:20 am

had to go with nfc south.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:27 am

Damn dude...I should have went with the NFC South...lol...this has to be one of the toughest franchises to play in...I totally overlooked EZ, FALCON, G-VILLA, AND BILL. Sorry bros. You guys have been battling it out since season 1...one of the few division who has never had a member change.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:33 am

Notice how everybody always lists me last? Are you all Tryin to tell me something? Lol
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:34 am

Truthfully...I posted it while I was looking at the standings online...I'm sorry bro...I will be sure to put your name first in the NFC SOUTH everytime I make a Post from here on out! Afterall...If i would have posted alphabetically...you would have been first. Sorry bro! LMAO! Very Happy
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:41 am

Lol I'm Jk bro
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:49 am

if i play as bad as i did last game, there won't be much competition...but that won't happen, just one of those games where you throw 4 stupid int's and your alleged 99 accuracy qb can't get it within 10 yards of his target. ez's corners run the wr routes before the wr's do lol...so, good luck with that...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:42 pm

that's why i brought in those beasties. haha. averaging 3 picks a game still, i feel like FF. cheers

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:32 pm

ezweightloss wrote:that's why i brought in those beasties. haha. averaging 3 picks a game still, i feel like FF. cheers

LMAO! That's pretty damn good bro.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:48 pm

I'm off to a poor start (loss to Jmo, sim loss) but I think the AFC West takes it still. Bigwayland is pretty good if he can work up that team and get a little talent. Blammers is always going to be a tough play as well.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:19 pm

I really don't see why the south is leading... The broncos and chargers have been to an Afc championship, the broncos have dominated the AFC since season 1... Blammers has won the biggest up award twice in a row,beating the vikings and broncos..he's deffinetly coming to his own...and for the radiers, a new owner has just taking over... So based on accomplishments only, the Afc west hands down is the better division, and cheedah is slowly becoming a great player
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:56 am

Boy is the NFC north really getting overlooked. Almost disrespected. Maybe after some of you run into Djgamer you will have a mind change or two.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by djgamer134 Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:27 am

Yeah if i can get fight through adversity hopefully the nfc north... (even though i got murdered by childplease.... score WAS a lot closer lmao!)

djgamer134

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:22 pm

For those of you who haven't played djgamer you will soon see the kid. Has skills he really that good after playing him he is my pick to win the nfc north he's that good
Mjkight wrote:Boy is the NFC north really getting overlooked. Almost disrespected. Maybe after some of you run into Djgamer you will have a mind change or two.
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Villa809 Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:38 pm

tough being in the NFC SOUTH these days lol.And it's the not the individual it's the toughest div we are voting for boys.

G-Villa809
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:53 pm

well then according to division, the AFC east should lead the vote, because teams are struggling to get over .500 and the division has been won in week 17 over the past 3 season...Now that's the definition of tough, if your judging according to division and not individuals? The NFC south has never been that close and the west hasn't been that close, so if you not judging by individuals how are the AFC west and NFC south tied, when the AFC EAST should get the votes?
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:27 am

jmojsoski wrote:well then according to division, the AFC east should lead the vote, because teams are struggling to get over .500 and the division has been won in week 17 over the past 3 season...Now that's the definition of tough, if your judging according to division and not individuals? The NFC south has never been that close and the west hasn't been that close, so if you not judging by individuals how are the AFC west and NFC south tied, when the AFC EAST should get the votes?

Very good point. No one has ever come across as the front runner in that division.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum