* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Season Officially over

+4
mblammers
Delmas26
saastar
ezweightloss
8 posters

Go down

Season Officially over Empty Season Officially over

Post by ezweightloss Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:33 pm

with both patrick willis and calvin johnson hurt for practically the rest of the season i have totally given up.

everyone except willis is available, prices will be lowered on most players, but text me offers. earl thomas is still at the same price tho.

Update: Calvin Johnson has been traded, but added to the block is Vontae Davis

Last edited by ezweightloss on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Season Officially over Empty Re: Season Officially over

Post by saastar Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:16 pm

most people's season is over.. its just a race to see who gets top 5 pick at this point.. lol.. i also sent u a pm...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:18 pm

if the price ever comes down on Moeaki...I'd be interested....as well as Sean Smith, Brandon Spikes

but if your looking for picks for any of these guys...I wont giveup any 1-2 rounders for them....I'd rather build/draft my own guys.

But, if you ever decide to want any of my players or picks in the 3rd round (got 2 in 3rd)....We can talk.

Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Delmas26 wrote:if the price ever comes down on Moeaki...I'd be interested....as well as Sean Smith, Brandon Spikes

but if your looking for picks for any of these guys...I wont giveup any 1-2 rounders for them....I'd rather build/draft my own guys.

But, if you ever decide to want any of my players or picks in the 3rd round (got 2 in 3rd)....We can talk.

ditto

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:58 pm

i can't believe your giving up, im going to tell your little digital players about this..lol..giving up in week 9...smh
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:33 pm

i gave up so much to get calvin so to see him go out for practically the rest of the season just nails the coffin, he was my ONLY weapon on offense.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:38 pm

could of had desean jackson...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by txboy05 Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:33 am

its ur own fault that u draft one bad ass wr and hopes he carries ur team and now that he is gone u given up lol SMMFH (shake my mutha fuckin head) i made that up haha. if u need help draftin ez i could give u some tips lol

ohhhhhhhhh and then u trade his ass lol terrible
txboy05
txboy05

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:00 am

txboy05 wrote:its ur own fault that u draft one bad ass wr and hopes he carries ur team and now that he is gone u given up lol SMMFH (shake my mutha fuckin head) i made that up haha. if u need help draftin ez i could give u some tips lol

ohhhhhhhhh and then u trade his ass lol terrible

LOL DUDE UR A FUCKING JOKE.. until u actually make it to the superbowl u have no room to talk..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by txboy05 Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:04 am

i just now seen saastar lil post....smmfgdh= shake my mutha fuckin got damn head hahahaha i crack myself up. anyway DUDE i can say what i wanna say whether i make it to or win a super bowl or whatever. u aint never beat me so until u do your a joke

Last edited by txboy05 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
txboy05
txboy05

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 am

txboy05 wrote:i just now seen saastar lil post....smmmfgdh= shake my mutha fuckin got damn head hahahaha i crack myself up. anyway DUDE i can say what i wanna say whether i make it to or win a super bowl or whatever. u aint never beat me so until u do your a joke

and if he beats you...whats that make you? btw you have one too many m's in your acronym.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 am

falconfansince81 wrote:
txboy05 wrote:i just now seen saastar lil post....smmmfgdh= shake my mutha fuckin got damn head hahahaha i crack myself up. anyway DUDE i can say what i wanna say whether i make it to or win a super bowl or whatever. u aint never beat me so until u do your a joke

and if he beats you...whats that make you? btw you have one too many m's in your acronym.

You know damn well he's going to go look that up.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by txboy05 Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:09 am

well if i win the super bowl what would that make me ?? im buzzin man so my ancronyms might be off i really dont give a damn to tell u the truth. now if i recall im in still in the playoffs and neither one of yall are lmao....wasnt talkin bout u ff, u da man
txboy05
txboy05

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:24 am

txboy05 wrote:well if i win the super bowl what would that make me ?? im buzzin man so my ancronyms might be off i really dont give a damn to tell u the truth. now if i recall im in still in the playoffs and neither one of yall are lmao....wasnt talkin bout u ff, u da man

i was just jokin with you, had to give u some shit ya know? i'm def out of the playoffs and CP played a sick game so no regrets, i beat him twice this year but couldn't do it when it counted. good luck! if you do win the superbowl, it'll earn some credibility but its up to you what u make yourself.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by txboy05 Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:45 am

oh ok lol well my bad man didnt mean to be rude. i thought u was bein a smartass like the rest of these a-holes lol. so u got anybody u tryna get rid of for a 2nd round pick ?? shane
txboy05
txboy05

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:51 am

Possibly Smile If the deal is right lol.
Feel free to check out my roster, and shoot me a PM or text me. 614-654-4843

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down