* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

GUYS COME ON!!!

4 posters

Go down

GUYS COME ON!!! Empty GUYS COME ON!!!

Post by saastar Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:31 pm

i dont want to start a rant post but this is getting fucking stupid.. 3 lgs im in are slowing down bc mother fuckers wont play their games in 2 days then get an extension and still wont play their games... like recently in mg surf.. surf gave guys 4 days to play fucking games and mother fuckers still didnt play their games.. and like 3 games got simmed.. i mean i dont mean to call people mother fuckers... i dont mean to offend anyone...

but this is retarded.. if u dont like ur team or dont like the lg or dont have time to play ur game in 2 days or 3 at the lastest then fucking leave the lg.. i mean im in 4 lgs and only 1 is staying close to advancing in 2 days or 3.. and thats cheddah lg.. i mean 2nite ez lg is suppose to advance and we got 8 games that havent been played... seriously??? if u cant play ur game in 2 or 3 days or something comes up thats important that week thats fine.. but if its the same people holding up advancing bc they are in multiple lgs and cant play them or just dont want to then just get the fuck out of the lg and let other people take over the lg.. at this rate green 2, ez and surf lg is all going to have to be done away with and 1 more start up to combine the active players from all 3 lgs..

i mean if u want to do like cheddah did and play only his and DW then do so... but if ur just going to sit and keep ur fucking team just bc and not play ur game in 2 or 3 days then get the fuck out of the league.. let someone else have the team... i mean before anyone joins these leagues it clearly says in the sim rules each league SHOULD advance in 48 hrs an a 1 DAY extention if under 70% participation... not 4 days or simming 3 or 5 gms every week...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

GUYS COME ON!!! Empty Re: GUYS COME ON!!!

Post by bigbuddah Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:59 pm

if anybody feels u...i feel u bro

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:31 pm

lol... thanks for the vote of confidence...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:08 pm

i hear ya man, I've only had 2 people actually send me anything saying they have to leave the league for personal reasons, I've heard nothing from anybody else but there are like 3 other people who just aren't picking their teams back up, and obviously a bunch of people aren't playing their games or it wouldn't take 4 days to reach 70% participation. Not really sure what to do because after I sent out that message the only people who responded all told me they wanted me to keep the league going so it seems like at least some people care, but I guess maybe the people who don't want the league to continue just don't care enough to even send a message saying so. Who knows, it frustrating as hell though

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:29 pm

yeah i hear ya.. they could atleast either play their game or send a message saying hey i dont really care anymore about the lg and they are to busy... but waiting on people if they dont care is pointless..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:38 pm

My bad on that surf. I rejoined the league, and then my most recent game me and the other guy couldn't sched a time, so I just gave him a CPU game and forgot to rejoin. In your most recent message though you said you'd notify the non-playoff teams when the offseason was there so they could pick their teams back up
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:54 am

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:My bad on that surf. I rejoined the league, and then my most recent game me and the other guy couldn't sched a time, so I just gave him a CPU game and forgot to rejoin. In your most recent message though you said you'd notify the non-playoff teams when the offseason was there so they could pick their teams back up

you're good man, I wasn't talking about you, but there are other people who have left without saying anything at all, I'm not sure if they are expecting me to hold their teams or replace them.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum