* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Packers and Seahawks

4 posters

Go down

Packers and Seahawks Empty Packers and Seahawks

Post by ezweightloss Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:55 am

Packers give:
QB Kevin Kolb
CB Zachary Bowman

Seahawks give:
Bills 1st round pick

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Packers and Seahawks Empty Re: Packers and Seahawks

Post by saastar Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:13 am

confirmed.. now got a pocket passer and another great cb..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:08 pm

saastar, saastar, saastar.
Kevin kolb is fucking TERRIBLE bro. you could have had Orton for way less... although Bowman is solid

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Kolb progresses very nicely...nothing stellar, but he's a pretty good QB
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:34 pm

maybe, but I played for 2 seasons with him in Kight lg and he couldn't make the most basic throws. (although that could have been user error. lol) Plus, he's not even really a pocket passer, a lot of his overall rating is cause he's fairly mobile.
I think he is one of the worst qb's rated over 70 in the game. 73 deep throw accuracy??? You would expect that for a 73 deep rating, he would make up for it with a really high short or mid accuracy, but those are only 86 and 80 respectively.

To each his own, but I stand by my opinion. Kolb = garbage. Besides, the madden animation of him is ugly as hell. I used to HATE looking at his effed up face on the sideline drinking gatorade after he'd just thrown a pass 10 feet over my receiver's head.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:43 pm

i think u like u stated thats its probably just user error lol.. (no offense).. bc i have kevin kolb in surf lg and in green 2.. he is an 77 overall A potential.. and yeah he can scramble but he got good accuracy for me short medium and deep.. i have had some nice games with him in my others lgs.. but like u said im getting bowman to who is really solid.. so now i can move 1 of 2 FS from playing cb to actually playing FS.. which i will probably move antrel rolle back to FS since his man coverage is 75 and huff man coverage is 82.. so i will have huff, alphonso smith, zackary bowman and owusa ansah as my 4 cbs with rolle Fs and johnson SS.. so now in the offseason i just need wrs bad and a SS and ill be really happy with my team...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down