* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

4 FUMBLES in a row (zero recovered)

5 posters

Go down

4 FUMBLES in a row (zero recovered) Empty 4 FUMBLES in a row (zero recovered)

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:27 pm

Thats right - AND THIS IS NO EXAGERATION in the slightest... RB Bowman (year 2 rookie draft)- WR Tate - WR banks and RB STEWART - ALL THESE PLAYERS FUMBLED... all recovered by the defense...

They were done on consecutive offensive plays - 1st was Tate after he caught the ball and ran 5-6 steps - fumbled on contact... OPPONENT SCORES AFTER A FEW PLAYS... opponent kickoff i fair catch and 1st Offensive play (power-O) Stewart fumbles - opponent recovers and scores within 3 plays... UNSUING KICKOFF WR BANKS fumbles (defense recovers and scoops and scores)... naturally the next kickoff i fair catch the ball - but 1st offensivbe play BOWMAN fumbles on a stretch run....

HAS ANY1 HEARD OF THIS???? If i was playing almost any1 else beside LB2522 i would be convinced this was some sort of GLITCH - but i totally believe he wouldnt pull such a thing...

Only way it could possibly even be some sort of glitch (AND THIS IS TOTAL CONJECTURE ON MY PART) is if a player was using some sort of TURBO CONTROLLER - (the kind of controllers 1st person shooter guys like that allows them to RAPIDLY PUSH BUTTONS) - but even then i dont know if that would help the STRIP BALL TECHNIQUE...

fyi - LB2522 only hitsticked me on the STEWART fumble - AND ALL OF MY PLAYERS WERE A DARK BLUE - (NOT TIRED AT ALL B4 THE PLAY)...

as a side note... LB2522 thought he was going to get the MADDEN SHAFT at the beginning of the game... he tried to HIT-STICK my RB and STEWART hurdled his tacjkleer for a large gain... which i am not convinced is actually madden BS - the HIT STICK is a HIGH RISK REWARD technique - (LAST SEASON there was no downside to the hitstick - and it was totally absurd and out of control 180 pound cb were taken down JACOBS - flat on his back) - this season - u have to be 100% sure u cant make the play or you could miss the tackle - which is the way it should be... funny how the game ended... - i told him to buy alottery ticket - because that was UNHEARD OF LUCK - so when he wins - i call dibs on half!!!! LOL!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

4 FUMBLES in a row (zero recovered) Empty Re: 4 FUMBLES in a row (zero recovered)

Post by bjcole26 Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Too funny... Sounds like you need to trade me Bowman in a deal for safety help.. It may have been the curse the guys put on you for taking 2 weeks off. Smile
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

4 FUMBLES in a row (zero recovered) Empty Re: 4 FUMBLES in a row (zero recovered)

Post by Vista3131 Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:31 pm

There is not a player int he world that has found a glitch to cause fumbles LOL Greenerrr you crack me up!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:03 am

Vista3131 wrote:There is not a player int he world that has found a glitch to cause fumbles LOL Greenerrr you crack me up!

well if thats the case - i was just the most unlucky player in the history of madden that game...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:43 am

its just shit luck getting the fumbled dialed up in the AI lottery, i've had 4 fumbles by one player in a game though...twice in a row at one point but only lost 2. the one game with me and saastar we hid a combined 11 fumbles so some crazy shit just happened...you my friend just got screwed by the madden gods on that one lol. i do agree the hitstick this year is very hard to use, but if done correctly can be effective. i rarely hitstick low anymore to avoid the auto-hurdle but sometimes hitting high with a good hit power player can be vicious.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseydevil321 Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:33 pm

You told me about this and I was stunned....I mean, how does that happen?

jerseydevil321
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum