* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

This is what is going to be FIXED with upcoming PATCH - FROM THE HORSES MOUTH!

+6
jmojsoski
JDB721
falconfansince81
Cheddah_Cheez
Deathwish22
GREENERRRR
10 posters

Go down

This is what is going to be FIXED with upcoming PATCH - FROM THE HORSES MOUTH! Empty This is what is going to be FIXED with upcoming PATCH - FROM THE HORSES MOUTH!

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:47 am

Quick update for Madden fans
by Ian Cummings 08/21/10 10:41 AM

First off, you may or may not have noticed some news that was recently propped to your consoles regarding online quitters. The number one issue that we heard loud and clear out of the community was that rampant quitting had become a major problem in the online experience, both in ranked games and Madden Ultimate Team games. Well we were able to work on this over the last week and then deploy some quick fixes to the server to help deter this practice. The fixes were as follows:

1. Any quitter / disconnecter in a ranked game will automatically be given a loss. The victim will automatically be given a win.

2. We are currently monitoring the leaderboards and planning on zero’ing out the stats of any accounts found to be using quitting tactics (via high DNF / win percentages and game logs). This monitoring will be standard practice moving forward as well, as we have built in notifications to our server team that will automatically zero out any folks caught “boosting”, or using one account to quit immediately and award a win.

3. In a Madden Ultimate Team game, a person quitting will have a game burned off of his contracts for the players in the game to discourage this practice. The victim will always receive coins, prorated based on the percentage complete of the game (i.e. if it’s the 1st quarter, he’ll only get ¼ of the coins he would have gotten if he were to finish, if it’s at the end of the game, he’ll get ~90%, etc). The same note applies as above on anyone caught “boosting” after this fix is rolled out – they will be punished with bans, contract removals, or any other tactics we see fit.

4. We also found an issue where PDLC OTP boosts were being subtracted incorrectly. Anyone that had this happen has had their boost coin purchase refunded.

One thing I should note is that there is a bit of a trade-off with stats with the auto-loss / auto-win implementation. Since we wanted to roll this out as quickly as possible, there is one thing to be aware of in that average stats will take a hit when a quit occurs. What I mean by this is that if you have played 3 games and are averaging 100 rush yards per game, if a quit occurs, your rush average will drop down to 75 since you have a 4th game with zero stats. We will look into addressing this down the line but we wanted to get the fix out for the quitters as soon as possible.

Moving forward, we are working on addressing some of the most common feedback in upcoming title updates. You all already know that we are planning on releasing an update to enable old-school pre-play controls right around the start of the NFL season, which also will include the brand new Madden Moments LIVE feature where you can replay the top games from each week. In that update we will also have numerous art, gameplay, and stability fixes included as well. Along with that, we have also planned a second update to come towards the end of September. Below is a list of the top priority issues we seem to be hearing the most about that we are looking at:

- Fixing a bug to allow friend invites to ranked games

- Generally making pass defense more effective

- Reducing number of broken tackles

- Fixing user blitz exploit(s)

- Tuning injuries

- Tuning CPU & GameFlow play-calling logic

- Improving play action blocking

- Improving kick return blocking

- Improving online connectivity issues with kick meter lag, media streaming, etc.

- Random stability improvements

Hopefully this should give you a glimpse of our current priorities and our continued commitment to keeping Madden NFL 11 relevant and giving you an enjoyable experience over the entire year. We continue to listen for any and all top issues, and the list above is by no means all inclusive or locked so feel free to drop by the EA Forums to provide any feedback on things you want fixed.

Lastly, thanks to all of you for buying and playing Madden NFL 11…see you on the gridiron!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

This is what is going to be FIXED with upcoming PATCH - FROM THE HORSES MOUTH! Empty Re: This is what is going to be FIXED with upcoming PATCH - FROM THE HORSES MOUTH!

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:19 am

Hopefully this patch comes out sooner than later.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

This is what is going to be FIXED with upcoming PATCH - FROM THE HORSES MOUTH! Empty Re: This is what is going to be FIXED with upcoming PATCH - FROM THE HORSES MOUTH!

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:12 am

By "patch" they probably mean "changes in Madden 12"
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:47 pm

for the love of god kill the damn stratpad already...that horrible thing needs put out of its misery. a lot of times i make 6-7 defensive adjustments, which is equivalent to 12-14 button pushes on the scatpad. throw it in the garbage.

i've not played hardly any madden, just picked it up last night used w/o a case (ghetto gamestop) but i have noticed the zone coverage seems weak/non existent and pa blocking is in the same boat. i do think its an improvement over last year, but thats only IF the patch fixes what they say it will. last year i didn't notice a difference in the patch at all, in relation to bad pursuit angles (better this year) and broken flat coverage (still bad).

heres to hoping it drops before DW league fills up No

i am thankful i can at least mute commentary, gus sounds really bad...almost autistically excited at times and none of his phrases flow at all. /endrant
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:51 pm

I'm fine with all these updates on patch but they need stat tracking and ranked rooms in team play. That is possible on a patch.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:20 pm

whas good flacon, looks like more no competiton has returned..lol..and i feel u about the whole D-pad thing...i make alot of homemade D's which requires alot of button pushin, its annoying...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:39 pm

yoooo whats up jmo, long time. yeah im gonna miss playin those crazy man blitz/zone fake d's we used to make on the fly, made passing the ball something to really think about. ill have to add you again i'm in desperate need of some lab time.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:34 am

those were some good times...MY D sucks in comprassion to lasts years game...and would u believe someone dropped 67 points on my D....SMFH, im not lying..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:10 pm

jmojsoski wrote:and would u believe someone dropped 67 points on my D....SMFH, im not lying..

proof right there the defensive awareness and flexibility within stratpad this year has been totally nerfed. the only reason i won so many games, to lose to you in the conference championship every year, was strictly based off my defense.

i was tinkerin around last night trying to thumb through that garbage strat pad (i still can't find the damn buzz zone) and the defenders literally stand in one spot, throughout the entire duration of the play. occasionally they made a feeble attempt to paw at the pass or turn in the general area of a defender. WTF.

i played my first unranked online game last night, to a guy who was actually very sim. we both ran, kicked (tried to) but i know if it was 10 i'd have shut him out 42-0. i ended up winning 16-13 thanks to lag, he missed an xp then kicked the ball out out of bounds giving me 50 seconds to score. it was a gg, but so laggy and choppy it reminded me of 03. ugh...i really hope this patch works miracles.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:17 pm

its just so frustrating to have something you were so good at watered down...i get so piss..last year i played over 500 ranked games level was 36 and only gave up on average 16 points per game, this year, i can only hope to repeat that..and our games so close every year in the championship....those 3 point and 6 point games were so crazy defensive battles..it was like having buddy ryan VS rex ryan in terms of Defensive play calling..smash mouth football all day..lmao
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:05 pm

i got our video up btw, and pointed some of the examples being talked about here in the other post. its like my d just gave up, had solid coverage at first then it all went downhill. despite the bad ai, you still got a good defense dude. no worries there, i think i need to mess with slide protection more as i think im doing it wrong. that sack on 4th down i specifically said protect left and they stood there staring off at mom in the stands. good to go back and review what goes wrong tho i guess...back to the drawing boards :/
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:11 pm

we got some labbying to do, i got some new d plays i wanna employ and try out..when ever ur rdy..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:14 pm

lets do it, il be on in a sec. btw there are 2 jmos on facebook.

add keith novotak

only one me Smile
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:18 pm

are u holding a fish?
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryno341 Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:08 pm

fix the lag on extra points then I will be a little happier. missing an extra point a game is unacceptable.
Ryno341
Ryno341

Back to top Go down

Post by txboy05 Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:02 am

good hope they folllow through on these man fa real
txboy05
txboy05

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:40 am

Forget the lag just go back to the kick meter from last year at least you could make extra points, Now it like trying to shoot a Free Throw in NBA Live 94!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:01 am

Vista3131 wrote:Forget the lag just go back to the kick meter from last year at least you could make extra points, Now it like trying to shoot a Free Throw in NBA Live 94!

th ekick meter is not the issue with the kickn game it is the HUGE lag when u push the button and when the button is executed in the game... the kickn game in madden 11 is currently a crap shoot...

I have noticed the same problem tryn to knock down balls as a defender... u have to do it the secopnd u realize the ball is coming your wayt... any late and the reciever u are covering is gone and the player u r controlling is doing some absurd animation...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:14 pm

lol funny how ppl still waiting for a patch that has "alreeady came" they did that patch a few weeks ago to bad it didnt fix mych
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum