* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Packers and Cowboys

3 posters

Go down

Packers and Cowboys Empty Packers and Cowboys

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Packers give:
SS Adrian Wilson
FS Earl Thomas
LB Jermaine Cunningham
RB Bernard Scott

Cowboys give:
QB Peyton Manning
1st round pick

I deleted that other garbage. It was embarassing and had business being in my league. All of you need to act like grownups here. There's not going to be any trade council or any of that BS unless EVERY league in MG gets one. If you don't like EZ's trade logic, don't do business with him. Just because you or I think a trade is horrible, or even if EVERYONE thinks a trade is horrible, the guy who accepted it might not. That's on them and no one else. Period. The name-calling and general rudeness MUST STOP now. I don't care how you speak in real life or whatever, but calling people names, insulting the way the play, or anything like that is not acceptable. Just because one guy spends a lot of time bettering his game and thinks he is so good, does not give him the right to disparage other players lack of skill or different playing styles. Just because one guy uses proper grammar and spelling does not give him the right to call someone else illiterate and ignorant because of the way they conduct themselves on the forums. Buddah was completely out of line with his comments about Bjcole. Bjcole was out of line for his comments back at buddah. The rest of you were out of line for fueling this fire. I'm probably younger than all of you, yet I'm embarassed for the way you've conducted yourselves. Keep this shit up, and I'll have no problem replacing ANY of you, no matter how much you've contributed, posted, how good you are, how much I like you, anything. Stop being children, I'm not a babysitter.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Packers and Cowboys Empty Re: Packers and Cowboys

Post by sam22smith Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Thank you.
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:39 am

+1

Back to football (or at least pretend video game football).

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down