* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Life imitates us

2 posters

Go down

Life imitates us Empty Life imitates us

Post by mblammers Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:30 pm

Interesting story about the defensive scheme the Jets used to beat the Pats:

Check out the quote from trevor pryce:

“It was an unbelievable game plan,” veteran defensive lineman Trevor Pryce(notes) said. “It was out of sight. We did some stuff I’ve never seen a football team do. We flooded coverages, had man schemes that looked like zone, and zone that looked like man. Our first reaction was, ‘How are we gonna do this? How is this gonna work?’ I mean, 14 years in the NFL, and I’d never seen anything like it. Rex came up with some Madden [expletive], like it was a video game. He said, ‘Hey, let’s try this.’ And it worked! They couldn’t figure it out.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ArtLF_INJtaEvKu28XNMhfhDubYF?slug=ms-morningrush011711

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Life imitates us Empty Re: Life imitates us

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:17 pm

Nice article. I never really check yahoo sports out. I watched that game and I must say I was pretty impressed with the kinds of things Rex had those guys doing. The TV doesn't provide a great angle for analyzing coverages, but I'd say anything good enough to frustrate peyton and brady is pretty damn good. I'd have loved to be a fly on the wall when those guys analyzed the game film afterwards. Thanks for the read bro!
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum