* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

NFL Super Bowl Predictions (Poll)

+7
Vista3131
COsMiCTrAvO
jmojsoski
falconfansince81
surfnturf90
Dominator1291985
Deathwish22
11 posters

Go down

2011 NFL SUPER BOWL Matchup....who will play in the Super Bowl?

NFL Super Bowl Predictions (Poll) Vote_lcap47%NFL Super Bowl Predictions (Poll) Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 9 ]
NFL Super Bowl Predictions (Poll) Vote_lcap11%NFL Super Bowl Predictions (Poll) Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
NFL Super Bowl Predictions (Poll) Vote_lcap26%NFL Super Bowl Predictions (Poll) Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
NFL Super Bowl Predictions (Poll) Vote_lcap16%NFL Super Bowl Predictions (Poll) Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 19

NFL Super Bowl Predictions (Poll) Empty NFL Super Bowl Predictions (Poll)

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:43 am

Yo bros...lets take a break from the Deathwish Franchise for just one second. I'm interested to see what your 2011 Super Bowl Predictions are. You only get one vote. After your vote...post why you voted for the 2 teams you picked.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

NFL Super Bowl Predictions (Poll) Empty Re: NFL Super Bowl Predictions (Poll)

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:45 am

I voted for the JETS vs. PACKERS...only because I absolutely HATE the Pittsburgh Steelers and I still don't believe in Jay Cutler with the Bears. JETS vs. PACKERS all the way!!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator1291985 Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:18 am

i have Packers as well just dont see them getting to rodgers enough to slow him down. and cutler will remind us all why he is overrated. As for jets vs steelers i dont see jets getting enough steam going to pull ahead of Pitt and they are horrible playing from behind. They wont be able to run pitt will shut it down and sanchez will have to dump alot of balls off to keller and LT but its not so easy with timmons farrior harrison and woodley all over them as well. Ben has shown enough times to me that he is a proven winner in NFL and in my other lg we have had running argument about who (outside of Brady) would you choose to win you the Superbowl and that game only. Ive argued against manning and said give me ben on simple fact that Ben wins them games while manning has a tendency to choke when it matters (think tracy porter) Ben is like 9-2 in playoffs over his short time and manning is 9-10 and has had a capable D many of times so no excuse for the record

Dominator1291985

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:29 pm

As much as I hate the Steelers, I went Packers-Steelers. I think the Jets get killed, and the Packers win a close one.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:49 pm

if its steelers-packers i'm not even gonna watch it, i can't stand either team right now. always hated pittsburgh with a passion and well, i can't root for the team that knocked mine out Sad
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:32 pm

i voted for the bears and steelers....i watched Jay Cutler in Denver, analysis said this kid just had a big arm, but I saw a winner despite is below 500 career in Denver...This kid can win the big games by himself....Bears are definitely gonna beat the pack...24-21 chicago
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:09 am

I would totally agree with you JMO...but for some reason....in my head... I can't get rid of the Week 5 or 6 Monday Night Football game this past season...where the Bears played against the Giants where Cutler looked terrible and was sacked like 9 times in the first half...that is my problem and probably the only reason why I have counted the Bears out ever since the playoffs started.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

NFL Super Bowl Predictions (Poll) Empty prediction

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:30 pm

I can't stand the Steelers, but it's very hard to pick against their defense at Heinz field. Not to mention they have two rings with Ben. I also think Aaron Rodgers is quite possibly the best qb in the NFL. Top flight receivers and a mean defense. I think the Pack would win this one at Soldier, Lambeau, Wembley or any other venue they played it. I always love this time of year for the drama of the playoffs. But it's also a little sad because it means football season is drawing to a close. Go Panthers 2011!!!!
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

NFL Super Bowl Predictions (Poll) Empty also

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:38 pm

C'mon FF, I was pulling for my division rival Falcons too. Don't be mad at Green Bay. It's a tough thing to be so close and have the season end with such a poor performance. Couple of years ago the Cardinals came in and embarrassed us in the division round. I was there and it wasn't any freakin' fun... Mad
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:54 pm

I just hope the Jets can pull it off...there is no team I hate more in the AFC NORTH than the Pittsburgh Steelers. Blah
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:56 pm

After reading JMO's prediction though...I must say...I'm questioning my pick of the Green Bay Packers. They still don't have a running game. Starks had one really good game...but is he good enough to run all over the amazing Bears defense? Man...I just don't know. Can't wait until tomorrow.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:39 pm

Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears only one thing wrong with your theory Broh.

Jay gonna have a hard time throwing from his Back all day and as soon as he gets hit hard one time the big baby will be watching the D rush instead of looking down the field for open receivers and once this is in effect GAME OVER. The Bears O-Line is sorry as hell this game the Packers D will dominate and I see the Packers winning 20 - 7. By the way this is a biast opinion as I am from Appleton Wis!!!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:24 pm

I meant to go Packers-Steelers but I picked Packers-Jets by accident. Anyway, the Jets D is good, but Big ben is the best 3rd and long QB in the league by far (look it up), and he's phenomenal at extending the play. Rather than having to cover for 3-5 the Jets will have to do it for 4-6 which can be a huge difference. They're also not going to be sacking him with a 4 man rush. On the other side of the ball, the Jets are one of the worst 1st down teams in the NFL, and Sanchez is not a very good 3rd and long QB. He made some nice throws last weekend, but when he has to do it over the course of a full game, which I think he will, against a great D, I don't think he has it in him.

Jmo is right, Cutler actually performs extremely well in the few big games he's been in over his career, even back at Vandy. The problem is I don't think his team is super bowl caliber. Strong Defense for sure, but how will they do against a core like Green Bays? Driver, Jones, and Jennings are easily one of the best top three in the league, so it'll be interesting to see how they play it. I don't like his weapons on offense. I also think Martz is an idiot coordinator. If Forte can't get going on the ground early, Martz will stop running the ball which will mean Cutler throws more, increasing the chances for error...however, if it's windy as shit and snowy like predicted I think it plays into the Bears' favor.

I went with the two most balanced teams. The Packers and Steelers have been doing it well from every position: QB, RB, WR, O/D Line, DB and in every situation: 1st and 10, 3rd and long, 3rd and short. While the Jets have been spotty at QB, and haven't been as good on 3rd and long or 1st and 10. The Bears Wr are too fickle for me, especially on a snowy field, and who knows how their line is going to play?
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:45 pm

if martz calls nothing but pass, i still think cutler can gun it, I've seen this kid Live against Cleveland two years ago, he brought us back in the 4th by dropping 21 points...The thing i love about cutler is big play ability and his a great scrambler...also, the kid is not afraid to lower his shoulder for extra yards... This QB personified my QB style of play, he can make all the throws but can be bone headed at times and performs in the clutch..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Lol, the only difference is that those 15mph winds he'll be throwing in actually will have an effect unlike madden. If it comes down to him throwing, as strong as his arm is, I think it's going to take A LOT out of his abilities. I'm pulling for Chicago, their teams have sucked for so long it'd be nice to see them win a superbowl. I just don't think they can get it done.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

NFL Super Bowl Predictions (Poll) Empty Cutler

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:47 pm

I saw Cutler in person destroy the Jets at old Meadowlands when I went there to see Favre play (my wife loooves the Broncos so she was quite happy). It was a cold and rainy and very windy evening indeed. Cutler looked great that night, but the Pack defense wasn't who he was lined up against.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:32 am

jmojsoski wrote:if martz calls nothing but pass, i still think cutler can gun it, I've seen this kid Live against Cleveland two years ago, he brought us back in the 4th by dropping 21 points...The thing i love about cutler is big play ability and his a great scrambler...also, the kid is not afraid to lower his shoulder for extra yards... This QB personified my QB style of play, he can make all the throws but can be bone headed at times and performs in the clutch..

You had to mention that didn't you. LMAO!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:24 pm

Anyone wanna bet? I think I'm gonna put $50 on the Jets. LMAO!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Jets straight or with points?
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Straight up. I really don't wanna bet...I just wanna see the Steelers lose. I hate Rapistburger.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:39 pm

COsMiCTrAvO wrote:C'mon FF, I was pulling for my division rival Falcons too. Don't be mad at Green Bay. It's a tough thing to be so close and have the season end with such a poor performance. Couple of years ago the Cardinals came in and embarrassed us in the division round. I was there and it wasn't any freakin' fun... Mad

i actually rooted for arizona through the playoffs that year, just cause they were underdogs and we didn't lose that bad matt was still very young. course, he made the same rookie mistakes vs GB but the straight up embarrassed our defense so i'd like to see chicago return the favor. and i love rex ryan, so i;m pulling for them.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Dont see the Cover 2 holding up against the Packers 5WR sets....

the Packers have 4 very legit...solid WRs in Nelson/Jones/Driver/Jennings....

Imagine if they had Finley.....whos as fast as some WRs....but bigger....

Rodgers seems to be playing with a chip on his shoulder....

if Matthews and the Packers rush...get any pressure/hits on Cutler...he'll fold early...

I see Aaron Rodgers as having the nuts...while Jay Cutler...doesnt.

End of Story. Difference in the Game...

Just my opinion...

Jets/Steelers? Meh, can a suicide bomber blow both of these franchises up?

Who can stand the Steelers? Who can stand Rex Ryan? outside of people in New York/Pittsburgh
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:34 pm

i would love for aaron rodgers to get him a title to put him up their atop the list of the top tiers qbs where i think he deserves to be. if he wins a super bowl it would put brett favre in the rear view mirror. i voted for the jets because its about time for them to get them 1. i cant have the steelers win another super bowl in my stadium to have 7 superbowl trophies and we only have 5. i would be crushed. plus burger is a rapist. i would rather have a guy who killed a few dogs win a super bowl than someone who can get wat eva bitch he wants and still thinks he gotta rap em. i love the bitches but burgers is messin shit up.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum