* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Better Abide by MY Trading LAW or Else

+6
Cheddah_Cheez
surfnturf90
mblammers
bjcole26
Fr8trainShane
jmojsoski
10 posters

Go down

Better Abide by MY Trading LAW or Else Empty Better Abide by MY Trading LAW or Else

Post by jmojsoski Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 pm

i know i have been going ape shit over people trading in leagues, because i am in, and i amm lonely at home. i know people are gonna have shit to say about me and ill take it in any way possible, but i am not gonna apologize for what i say because this is a forum where i can say what i want and when i want regardless if i am looking like an idiot. i will try and refrain from saying outrageous statements and using improper English but this is how i feel about trading and ignore the bold part because my English sucks EZ balls:

child please
jmo
ez
falconsfan
cheddah cheez
bigbuddah

this is a list of players IMO that absolutely shouldn't be traded with unless you want your ass kicked by me. these players are too good to trade with and i admire there skills especially CP, I am the president of his fan club. these players can win (with exception to TXBOY my loyal roommate who cosigns everything) can win with almost any team. i know that ppl like jmo and ez can talk a bitch out of her drawls in 5 minutes and know what to say to make people do what they want to get what they want, I am super jealous no one will trade with me at this point.Jmo and EZ (Who I admire because I sell insurance, and there ability to sell and market there product is ridiculously good) say things to make there trading partner them feel sorry for them or stupid for not taking their deal. Maybe I should show restraint when writing on these broads because I have a habit of looking like a BigIdiot.....

TXBOY: WTF Buddah, why am I not on list.
Buddah: why should you be on the list.
TXBOY: I draft Beastly teams, and i have winning records and I beat JMO.
Buddah: what else have you done, any superbowls or appearances?
TXBOY: Ummmm, no, but you choke all the time buddah and your on the list.
Buddah: Thats cause im the shit son and i whip ass, but I'll put you up there so you can cosign on my post as usual. Just cause your the president of my fan club ill put you on the list son.
TXBOY: thanks boo, your the best

NEW LIST
child please
jmo
ez
falconsfan
cheddah cheez
bigbuddah
TXBOY
Back to what i was doing, making people aware of the people I look up to and admire most, (with exception of TXTBOY, my roommate is @$$)

Now when u met with an offer from someone on this list i would prefer that u ask them and yourself...y trade with someone better than me.

i dont trade with no one who can beat me (So i gotta stop trading with MJKIGHT, DEN-24, EZ, JMO, CP, FF these nigga beat me when it count, but these ma fuckas are luckily, cause im the shit or smell like it)

just my opinion man I am looking to start shit but its been on my brain for awhile.

This is a spoof to the Trade guidelines post, I felt that in the heat of the moment we can all sit back and laugh at the expense of others...If your (buddah and TXTBOY) are offended, I apologize but if you feel the need to flame me so be it, I more than likely deserve it because I am a asshole...

Last edited by jmojsoski on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Better Abide by MY Trading LAW or Else Empty ROFLMFABIJPMAITIHAHAWTTSIB

Post by Fr8trainShane Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:28 pm

(Rolling on the Floor laughing my Fucking Ass off Because I just pissed myself and I think I'm having a heart attack while typing this, suck it bitches)
*** I just made that up.

however, its REFRAIN, not Re-Frame Smile

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Better Abide by MY Trading LAW or Else Empty Re: Better Abide by MY Trading LAW or Else

Post by bjcole26 Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:31 pm

LMAO.... Buddah is going to take you to court for copyrights. Be scared
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Better Abide by MY Trading LAW or Else Empty Re: Better Abide by MY Trading LAW or Else

Post by mblammers Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:37 pm

hahaha

thanks jmo - that's good shit

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:39 pm

hahahahaha

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Yet again you talk about everyone on the list and you don't mention me. So what your saying is jmo and Ez are raping these bitches with their smooth talk and trade ruffelin and I'm over here with my flowers, candy, and expensive trip to burger king? Just because I'm doing it consensual doesn't mean I should be left out of the discussion.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:56 pm

u my friend are a ASSHOLE LOL
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:01 pm

"thanks boo, your the best"

this is was the funniest post i've ever seen on here, buddah if you can't laugh at this and see u had it comin than idk what to tell you but u have admit its pretty freakin hilarious.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:I'm over here with my flowers, candy, and expensive trip to burger king? Just because I'm doing it consensual doesn't mean I should be left out of the discussion.

awesome lol

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Yup

Last edited by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:47 pm

maybe if buddah liked girls he might be able to talk bitches out there drawers like me and you jmo, hahaha.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down