* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

is it me or does anyone else feel the difference??

2 posters

Go down

is it me or does anyone else feel the difference?? Empty is it me or does anyone else feel the difference??

Post by saastar Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:16 pm

ok i played in a couple online franchises in 2010 madden and didnt play very many lobby games at all just like 2011 madden.. im in just online franchises and dont really play lobby games.. but anyways does anyone feel like that can tell the difference in this yrs madden from last years madden that the players even if they have like 99 speed feel like they are slower this year?? i mean even if u turn off the auto sprint which i did and bc i could never pick up on not holding down R2 to sprint.. but even with auto sprint on or off it just seems like to me that the players are alot slower.. i mean i played an cpu game last nite in ez lg and i had a huge hole to the sideline open with hester running right through it and then out of no where i got tackled by an LB and i checked who it was and he had like 80 something speed and i cant remember the agility or acceleration.. but ur telling me an 80 speed LB just got devin hester??? players just seem alot slower in my opinion... i aint really bitching or anything about it im just curious if its just me or does anyone else see an difference???

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

is it me or does anyone else feel the difference?? Empty Re: is it me or does anyone else feel the difference??

Post by Child_Please4285 Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:28 pm

this years madden has been tuned so that acceleration is more important than speed two players with 99 acceleration are basically the same speed for like 15 or so yards then speed start showing up theres a video on youtube or Easports showing how a guy with 90speed and 99 acceleration and a guy with 99 speed and 90 acceleration basically will run the same 40 yard dash the 99 acceleration guy will take off faster but the 99 speed guy "walks him down" eventually being 10 yards in front off him at the end zone
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

is it me or does anyone else feel the difference?? Empty Re: is it me or does anyone else feel the difference??

Post by saastar Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:18 pm

well.. in my opinion that blows they should of just left it alone... bc now its making some of the impact players not be able to actually break away from players they are suppose to..... it was just very weird in last nites game bc where the lb caught hester was on a kickoff when i literally past everyone with the punter to beat and out of no where a damn LB catches hester and tackles him at the 50... ohh well... but that is good information to know CP.. i actually never knew that... thanks for info

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:58 pm

well last year acc did nothing i like the new method i bet hester was not at top speed cause of cuts he had made and the LB was closer to his top speed cause he was running free
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:13 am

im just not a fan.. bc last year it was just all about speed and u could hold r2 for sprint and it would seem u would out run alot of people u should be able to out run or ur wrs could break off cbs covering them easier... this years madden just feels like speed dont matter anymore to an extent... i dont know.. i just know i just got done playing a game of madden 2010 and i could tell the difference.. ohh well.. maybe ea sports wont make anymore maddens and someone else can make it and it be an better game....

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:19 pm

Actually this year is a better representation of the actual NFL. Last year players like wes welker and ray Rice was not effective because there speed was not high. This year system does a better job displaying the difference between quickness and top speed. I remember watching play where tavaris gooden ran down ap in the open field when the ravens played the vikings in 09 now obviously he don't have the top speed Ap has but its not a much difference in 4.4 LB and a 4.3 Guy as u may think. I just think you are just used to the old way where speed mention everything
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum