* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

NEW LEVEL of MADDEN BS & my D is a bunch of pussies!

+2
Fr8trainShane
GREENERRRR
6 posters

Go down

NEW LEVEL of MADDEN BS & my D is a bunch of pussies! Empty NEW LEVEL of MADDEN BS & my D is a bunch of pussies!

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:03 am

Beating a player in DW lg - trying to run the clock out - he has no timeouits left - all of sudden i get a major rash of MINOR BOO BOO INJURIES!!!! there was 2 minor injuries before the 2 minute warning - and 3 after the 2 minute warniong - WHICH TOOK AWAY MY TIMEOUTS!!!! so he finally scores a TD to go up by 1 point with 20 seconds left - BUT I HAVE NO TIUMEOUTS LEFT FOR MY COMEBACK!!!

IDK KNOW A professional player or even a coach who would tolerate a player to stop the clock for an injury UNLESS IT WAS A SERIOUS INJJURY - bigtime bodily-harm when there team was tryn to run the clock... - my highschool players have more balls than that!!!! To make it worse the "boo-boo" injuries inside the last 2 minutes forfit a timeout - so essential - MADDEN GAVE ALL MY TIMEOUTS TO THE OTHER TEAM!!!!! If even 1 of those pussy players hobled off the field instead of lieing on the ground like a GUTLESS PUKE - i would have won...

WHAT A JOKE... SAME game in the 1st quarter - i am running into the end zone UNTOUCHED - NOBODY BETWEEN ME AND THE GOALINE - clear TD - and somebody behind the play takes a clipping penalty - TAKES THE SCORE OFF THE BOARD - I HAVE TO SETTLE FOR A FIELD GOAL (If that was a kid on my team who pulled a selfish stunt like that - HE WOULD BE RUNNING LAPS FOR A WEEK!!!)- FUCKED OVER THERE TOO... some games its destined who wins b4 u even start...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

NEW LEVEL of MADDEN BS & my D is a bunch of pussies! Empty Re: NEW LEVEL of MADDEN BS & my D is a bunch of pussies!

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:24 am

I think its payback for our EZ league game where Boutte broke a 60+ yard rushing play and was cruising in for the TD, when you hit him and he fumbled into the endzone, recovered by you Smile

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

NEW LEVEL of MADDEN BS & my D is a bunch of pussies! Empty Re: NEW LEVEL of MADDEN BS & my D is a bunch of pussies!

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:49 am

Fr8trainShane wrote:I think its payback for our EZ league game where Boutte broke a 60+ yard rushing play and was cruising in for the TD, when you hit him and he fumbled into the endzone, recovered by you Smile

i would say that the clipping call is absolutely on par with that!!!! that was definite BS - but at the very least - i HAD TO MAKE A PLAY TO FORCE U TO FUMBLE - all these examples are 100% generated by the game!!! and that was 1 incident - if that happened 6 times in a game - we would be on par!!!!! LOL! - (because all it would taken for me to win is 1 of those gutless wonders to SUCK UP the "hangnail" he got on his play - and hobble off to the sidelines - this would have kept the CLOCK running (ran off time with the infamous accel clock b4 the 2 minute warning or at least forced himto call a no huddle play if it was inside the 2 minute warning and would run 15 seconds minimum) ultimately BREES would have ran out of time = WIN FOR ME!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:58 am

Fr8trainShane wrote:I think its payback for our EZ league game where Boutte broke a 60+ yard rushing play and was cruising in for the TD, when you hit him and he fumbled into the endzone, recovered by you Smile

i dont deny the "payback" theory - BUT WHY THE HELL DOES SHIT LIKE THAT GOTTA HAPPEN TO ME IN A 1 POINT GAME agaisnt a divsional opponent? Couldnt have the pay back come when i was losing or winning BIG??? LOL!

Same circumstance for you - when u suffered the fumble - THE GAME WAS TIGHT!!!! Did u get some gratuitous play in your favour the game before???? Maybe we are ointo something - did madden install a "payback" programming matrix in their servers????

I know i am pretty sick of that COME BACK AI - in tight games its the guy that has the last posession who win the game 80% of the time - take note of that in the future - the guy who is behind always gets lots of breaks at the end of the game - it nenver fails - PARTICULARILY if u are ahead of them in the standings! If you are undefeated - it gets worse and worse - never had more than a 9-0 record - but even to get to that level had to overcome major Madden BS to mainatain the undefeated status
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:08 pm

my players ALWAYS get the broken fingernail injuries when my opponent needs a timeout as i'm trying to run clock to preserve their chance of a comeback, its usually when i have the lead though and not trying to comeback myself. whenever i think of things that like, i just refer to gvilla's game in dw league the other day and remember that things can always be worse.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Greenerr, you are absolutely right about this being one of the weirder, stupider madden bs problems. It is not sim, and not cool. I don't understand why it would happen at all. You almost never see injuries in the last minutes of games b/c players know that they would get in deep shit if they wasted a team timeout. That's why people who might otherwise get a trainers help often quickly hobble off the field when they get banged up late.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Delmas and i had that happen in a game last night where one of my players got hurt when i was out of timeouts and it still stopped the clock.. Which is crap.. I had another first last night too... I was playing a lobby game when my receive caught the ball and ran down field.. Wr fumbled at the opponents 27 yard line.. I challenged and lost the challenge which i was ok with.. However moving the ball 50 yards down field to MY 27 is total BS... WTF is that?????
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:21 pm

I've got one for you.... How about when you are running a quick offense as you are out of time outs, and the game is winding down.... you catch a ball and go out of bounds.... but the clock doesn't stop.

I see that WAY too much.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:02 pm

bjcole26 wrote:Delmas and i had that happen in a game last night where one of my players got hurt when i was out of timeouts and it still stopped the clock.. Which is crap..

i was wondering what would have happened if i was out of timeouts and got an injury - because i was thinkn - in thye future - when u know u are runnin the clock - and HAVE TIMEOUTS - to call the timeouts when the clock is stopped JUST TO GET RID OF THEM! MY THOUGHT WAS - IF U DIDNT HAVE ANY TIMEOUTS - INJURIIES WOULD NOT STOP THE CLOCK! Just a work around i was considering - but clearly based on your situation - the lack of timeouts does not stop prevent the clock form stopping... rediculous - it shuld be an automatic time run off - i think thats the rule - does any1 know? Not to mention these little "bumps and bruises" took out 5 of my starters on this game winning drive - so I WAS PLAYN THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE GAME WITH HALF MY LINEUP AS BACK UPS!

Its too bad we couldnt "turnoff injuries at the game playing level" - although this could be abused considerable - it wouyld solve this problem by tuning off injuries in circumstances like this...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:07 pm

No turning off of injuries.....ever.

Hell I played you with Leon Washington running as a Linebacker for half the game lol... poor little guy was getting abused, but I didn't have enough people healthy to fill in when people got tired.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:No turning off of injuries.....ever.

Hell I played you with Leon Washington running as a Linebacker for half the game lol... poor little guy was getting abused, but I didn't have enough people healthy to fill in when people got tired.

its sad that we are discussing this topic - tryn to decide which BS is more SIM... but

what is more SIM:

playing the last 3 minutes of the game where your ahead marginally and every hangnail you get gives your opponent a FREE TIME OUT and takes away your time out to use if he does get a score to tie or go ahead????

or

Turning off injuries for the last 3 minutes of the game???

Of course the point is MUTE because it is not possible - but how pathatic is this game when we are considering which is the lesser of 2 evils????? Its a total joke however you answer the question - and the joke is on EA sports and the terrible flaws in the game...

btw - The tie breaking formula - deciding who gets in the playoffs when teams have IDENTICAL RECORDS is broken (it was broke last year too)... Cost me a 1st round bye in GRNER1 (at least it didnt cost any1 a playoff birth - THAT I KNOW OF - but i am certain its just a matter of time b4 it does) - - but thats a topic for another thread i suppose!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:10 pm

In the real NFL if you have an injury and no TOs the other team is given an option of a 10 second run-off. In Madden if you have no TOs and there's an injury the clock stops but there is no further action.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum