* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

leagues going too slow?

5 posters

Go down

leagues going too slow? Empty leagues going too slow?

Post by ezweightloss Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:56 pm

in my opinion people aren't playing their games fast enough, i thought the madden group was for serious everyday players... alot of my opponents have gone over 24 hours without even logging in.. league seem to be moving very slow.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

leagues going too slow? Empty Re: leagues going too slow?

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:02 pm

we have a set standard wheremadden weeks are advanced based upon playing pervcentage...

If in 48 hours - playn % is 80% of higher - we advance... IF it lis under this threshold - and we extend the playn period 24 hours - THERE IS NOP DEBATE ON THIS.../ ITS INB THE RULE BOOK... sure we are reasonable - if we plan on advancing at 8pm and some1 is schedul;ed to play at 10pm est IN A CONFIRMED GAME - we MAY delay til their done (and i have done 4 or 5 times already this year) - but it cant go into the next morning - thats a bit absurd
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:45 pm

i know, what i'm saying is people aren't playing there games, so almost every week there is a 24 hour extension. and if we have a league of everyday gamers i don't see why a majority of games wouldn't be played in the first 24 hours...

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:19 pm

as for Greeners franchise - i have only given the 24 extension in 1 week out of 6 - pretty good... and i think biggmullet has met the standard in all 6 of his weeks... but your righty if everybody players there assigned game we can advance at whatever point that is...

the key os communication - send PSN message - text your playn partner... do what u have to to get your game in - ty for yopur input ezweightloss
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:47 pm

I agree Ezwieghtloss i was not happy kight lg extended 24 hours this week but i think we will be back on track this week. People are busy i understand but 48 hours should be plenty for alot of our gamers. If its just here and there im ok but if its a constant problem we will look for a better fix i dont think it will become that much of a problem anytime soon.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:11 pm

I think advancing every 24 hours is unrealistic. Some of us have lives...kids, etc. Some nights I gotta take the GF out for dinner or some shit. 2 days is perfect though in my opinion. I can always find time at least every other day for a league game. I am also a little dissapointed when we have to wait for an extension

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:12 pm

dude...when r u going to play the cowboys..lmao
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum