* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Chiefs and Chargers (draft pick involved)

+3
surfnturf90
Cheddah_Cheez
mblammers
7 posters

Go down

Chiefs and Chargers (draft pick involved) Empty Chiefs and Chargers (draft pick involved)

Post by mblammers Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Chiefs give:

TE Jason Witten
CB Leon Hall

Chargers give:

Chargers 1st round pick in upcoming draft
MLB Grady Baruch
CB Tyson Barrister
TE Martellus Bennett

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Chiefs and Chargers (draft pick involved) Empty Re: Chiefs and Chargers (draft pick involved)

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Agreed
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Chiefs and Chargers (draft pick involved) Empty Re: Chiefs and Chargers (draft pick involved)

Post by surfnturf90 Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:00 pm

wow, interesting trade

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:44 pm

i think cheddahs turning into a man press whore Shocked
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:47 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:i think cheddahs turning into a man press whore Shocked

haha well i can't blame him for that, our secondaries are starting to look very similar lol. Baruch is a stud though, I'm suprised he gave him up.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:51 pm

surfnturf90 wrote:
falconfansince81 wrote:i think cheddahs turning into a man press whore Shocked

haha well i can't blame him for that, our secondaries are starting to look very similar lol. Baruch is a stud though, I'm suprised he gave him up.

Although I just looked again and apparently he is 5'10", he's a little guy ha

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:57 pm

96 press isn't too little
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:59 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:96 press isn't too little

I meant Baruch. Hall is a beast, I can't believe I traded him 2 seasons ago, that was a mistake.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:06 pm

I think FF meant POW - baruch's POW is 96, making the little dude a vicious hitter. Hopefully he's the next Sam Mills

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:08 pm

mblammers wrote:I think FF meant POW - baruch's POW is 96, making the little dude a vicious hitter. Hopefully he's the next Sam Mills

Yeah his combination of speed and power is pretty nice, especially for a rookie who's only going to get better.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:11 pm

surfnturf90 wrote:
mblammers wrote:I think FF meant POW - baruch's POW is 96, making the little dude a vicious hitter. Hopefully he's the next Sam Mills

Yeah his combination of speed and power is pretty nice, especially for a rookie who's only going to get better.

Actually, Baruch barely progresses, his pot is only 81.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:25 pm

phantomshark wrote:
surfnturf90 wrote:

Actually, Baruch barely progresses, his pot is only 81.

How do you know that phantom? Did you share that with Cheddah?
Let me guess, Hall doesn't decline at all either lol.
I've got to start doing more research!
Don't tell Buddah about this lol!

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Every Pot is actually a number (which shows as a letter grade, 90-99 is A, 80-89 is B, etc.), so if you know how to find it, AND are willing to put in many hours of research, you can basically get the max that anyone can get to. In Baruch's case his pot is 81, and since he starts at 80 he can only ever go up 1 point total. Note that this does not guarantee an increase, nor can it predict whether or not someone will progress or regress, many players never actually reach their full potential. Just the ceiling on someone.

It does lead to the occasional oddity, like Sebastian Janikowski, who has a pot of 87 yet started at 90 ovr, so someone who was already at 90 had a B pot. I think there was 1 other person whose ovr was higher than their pot, apparently it doesn't mean they will automatically drop to that #, but once they are there they'll never go back above it.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Wow. That just blew my mind lol. I still don't understand. How do you find out the specific number?

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:53 pm

You call Miss Cleo.
Hit Shift-Cntrl-A on the keyboard.
Bigfoot will stop by for a Zima (yes, a nasty Zima!)
and then Britney Spears dances naked across your screen with the number tattooed on her boobs.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Haha whore? Always. Man press whore? Not so much. I'm going to start bribing it Rex Ryan style with blitzes though
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Going with the Foot Fetish defense?
Interesting tactic.

I'll have to check these guys Footwork stats, and Kicking power.....

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Haha whore? Always. Man press whore? Not so much. I'm going to start bribing it Rex Ryan style with blitzes though

well you gotta have press corners to pull those off consistently, and 96 press is pretty beastly. don't matter if he doesn't progress that much, hes right where he needs to be. and no i didn't even look at POW (which is 62), his press is a 96.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Yeah I don't really care what happens with hall, his ratings now are of importance. Also, Baruch is a beast NOW, so what does it matter if he only goes up 1 ovr (which, to answer your question blammers, I did not know). He still has 96 hit power...does an extra 3 to make it 99 matter? He still does everything well right now, and it's not like he's going to regress so...

Point being, people look into overall and potential far too much. What you should be looking at are important stats for their position. If those stats are high, what does it matter what the overall rating is? Are you going to tell me you'd rather a 75ovr A Potential MLB who has 57 POW, 35mcv, 35 zcv, 82 spd, 75bsh, and 99 awareness and PRC over a 60ovr D pot MLB with 85 pow, 60mcv, 65zcv, 82spd, 88bsh, 25awareness, and 60prc? I'd hope not.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:You call Miss Cleo.
and then Britney Spears dances naked across your screen with the number tattooed on her boobs.

haha! Funny and strange, Fr8. Too much X back in the day?

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:33 pm

haha! Funny and strange, Fr8. Too much X back in the day?

Absolutely not. Believe it or not, I never touched it, nor any other drugs (with the exception of copious amounts of alcohol).... I was too scared of not being in control.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:You call Miss Cleo.

LMAO!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down