* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR!

+7
Cheddah_Cheez
Fr8trainShane
falconfansince81
surfnturf90
bjcole26
jmojsoski
GREENERRRR
11 posters

Go down

Who is the SECRET MG REALITY TV STAR?

Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Vote_lcap31%Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Vote_lcap19%Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Vote_lcap6%Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Vote_lcap19%Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Vote_lcap0%Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Vote_lcap6%Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Vote_lcap0%Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Vote_lcap13%Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 16

Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Empty Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR!

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:45 am

I have a few ideas... I could be totally off base - but i may be right on track... i thought this INFORMAL POLL WILL SHED SOME LIGHT... (pls know this is all in fun and is NOT MEANT to disparage any1)....

HOARDERS... Could it be bigmullet? I heard he was the only one in shows historyt to have a hoarding condition inside his trailer park home!

DANCING WITH THE STARS... Could it be Deathwish22? Of course he is not the celebrety but by the looks of his picture beside all his post - he is "swift of foot" - His dance expertise is Tap and Jazz...

MATCHMAKER MILLIONAIRE... Could it be Vista3131? Not sure if he was the millionaire or the prospective love interst looking to date a millionaire!

PAWN STARS... Could it be ezweightloss? He has so much experience LOW BALLING people in trades - i figured he came by it honestly and was the SOB who gives people nothn for their valuables at a pawn shop!!!!

COPS... Could it be jmojsoski? I thought i saw him trying to outrun the police (he had an outstanding warrant for failing to pay child support for 1 of his illigitimate children which he claims he didnt know about...)- natuirally the bacon got their man and laid the boots to him - Now he has a Rodney King Lawsuit and he isnt even gonna fight the paternity!

JERSEY-SHORE... Could it be BIGBUDAH? Did he do the UNTHINKABLE and bag SNOOKIE?

BASS MASTERS... Could it be Frtrainshane? He claims to be a former DJ who use to work for JIVE records - rolling with all the A list celebreties... but really - i think he is an old red neck who is one hell of an angler!

CHEATERS... Could it be BlaintheMono? I know it was a cheap shot - but i couldnt resist... but in the episode i saw - it was Blaine`s old lady with the `wandering eye`- but in the all important `confrontation`Blaine grabbed the camera and smashed it over the head of the guy who was dogging his girl... 1 of the best rated episodes

AT THE END OF MY LEASH... Could it be Den_24? Denis is having trouble keeping control of his Huskie pup - he seems to break into Denis`s mini `grow op`and eats all the precious bud! Needless to say the dogs behavour is eratic and Denis is not too happy!

INTERVENTION... Could it be BilLDozer_27? We all have seen how Billy`s game detiorates as the nite progresses - its because he gets more and more beer in him!!!!! They asked Billy to go to Rehab - and phylosophically Billy replied - NO WAY! REHAB IS FOR QUITERS!

I have a few more leads - BUT the poll is only allows 10 - so i will start with this... of course i would welcome any tips that u may have - perhaps u saw a MG member on reality TV? I would love to hear your details -= pls reply!

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Empty Re: Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR!

Post by jmojsoski Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:13 am

LMAO....I do live in a very bad neighbor hood....and cops did an episode in my town before..lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:26 am

I thought i saw Greenerrr and Blainemono on Judge Judy... Greenerrr is taking him to court for allegedly using a rocket catch... Not sure how she ruled yet.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:28 am

haha I'm so confused right now.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:28 am

bjcole26 wrote:I thought i saw Greenerrr and Blainemono on Judge Judy... Greenerrr is taking him to court for allegedly using a rocket catch... Not sure how she ruled yet.

LOL- Judge Judy is a skank!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:40 am

i don't even know any of those shows since i don't watch tv, but i had to go with DW in dancing with the stars cause thats hilarious lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:02 pm

lol, I'm an Angler?
I don't think I've gone fishing for the better part of 2 decades when I was living in Florida lol.

I vote Greenerrr onto to Rock of Love Smile

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:23 pm

it is Greenerrr.... After debuting on Judge Judy and having her rule in favor of blainemono, he yelled out "skank" and was arrested for contempt. This started a long history of his weekly apprearances on Cops.... Not as a police officer but as someone being arrested. In the last episode, neighbors called the police when Greenerr was seen throwing his ps3, tv and computer into the middle of the street... Yelling screw fake fgs, screw unsim football, screw rocket catches... I need a year break from this bs not a week break.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:lol, I'm an Angler?
I don't think I've gone fishing for the better part of 2 decades when I was living in Florida lol.

I vote Greenerrr onto to Rock of Love Smile

is that the show with Brett Micheals from Poison??? - Actually was a Poison fan growing up "talk dirty to me" - great track... but they couldnt hold a can of hair spray to Motley Crue! Dr Feelgod, Kickstart my Heart, Shout at the Devil, Looks that Kill, Home sweet home all songs that will never leave my ipod! as a Canadian - of course i am a BIG RUSH fan - but some of there stuff in the late 80's - was pretty weird - It was like Twisted Sister met Talking Heads... to much keyboard... although the older RUSH - Subdivsions, Tom Sawyer, Spirit of Radio was great Rock n roll - that used keyboard well - Getti Lee just went overboard with it and having Neil Pert bang on a electric/synthetic drum set is JUST PLAIN WRONG!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:26 pm

bjcole26 wrote:it is Greenerrr.... After debuting on Judge Judy and having her rule in favor of blainemono, he yelled out "skank" and was arrested for contempt. This started a long history of his weekly apprearances on Cops.... Not as a police officer but as someone being arrested. In the last episode, neighbors called the police when Greenerr was seen throwing his ps3, tv and computer into the middle of the street... Yelling screw fake fgs, screw unsim football, screw rocket catches... I need a year break from this bs not a week break.

THATS GREAT! - dont worry bjcole - i wont forget about u for the next addition...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:09 pm

This is TOO funny
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlarman Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Haha this was hilarious greener, nice work. And I happen to know for a fact that it is Billdozer on Intervention. Surf and I have been trying for months to convince him to kick his pixie stick and Alcohol addiction (I know its a weird combo but he said cocaine was too expensive), so finally we called intervention to go and have a sit down with him

Shlarman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Them fuckers didnt know I snuck a bag of pixie sticks in my underwear
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Rob_and_big-show

Ok after hours of research... Greenerrr was half right... Big Buddah was on MTV but not on Jersey Shore... Here is a famous pic of Buddah and Txboy from when they were also known as Rob & Big on MTV.

Rob (txboy) is seen here whispering to Buddah about the owners that are dumb as goats in Madden Group.

Last edited by bjcole26 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:51 pm

lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Genius bj
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Nice, Greenerrr. Clever. Cheaters. I like the rock of love for you because it's a bus full of complaining bitches. Laughing

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:21 pm

lol naw man, wasnt me, id never let that dude into my house, seems kinda queer if you ask me lol i just hope i never end up on COPS cuzza the grow-op lol

Some1 in MG is a REALITY TV STAR! Dsc00412

oh yeah my vote goes to mulletman lol now that $hits money
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum