* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

OFFSEASON TRADE SEAHAWKS AND COWBOYS

3 posters

Go down

OFFSEASON TRADE SEAHAWKS AND COWBOYS Empty OFFSEASON TRADE SEAHAWKS AND COWBOYS

Post by saastar Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:56 am

SEAHAWKS GIVE:

WR LOUIS MURPHY
ROLB GENO HAYES
FS MICHAEL HUFF
4TH RD PICK

COWBOYS GIVE:

FS EARL THOMAS...

EARL COMES BACK HOME.. BUT MITE BE ON THE TRADE BLOCK REAL SOON...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

OFFSEASON TRADE SEAHAWKS AND COWBOYS Empty Re: OFFSEASON TRADE SEAHAWKS AND COWBOYS

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:01 am

Great trade Blammers
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

OFFSEASON TRADE SEAHAWKS AND COWBOYS Empty Re: OFFSEASON TRADE SEAHAWKS AND COWBOYS

Post by mblammers Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:46 am

confirmed. thanks cheddah, I really like Thomas, but I needed a taller safety because of your gd trade for Megatron.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Thomas is good, but I think Michael Huff is good enough in the Madden world to put up similar numbers as Earl. Then you got a much needed receiver in Earl, and an extra OLB who is productive in Hayes...and a 4th rd pick lol. I think you made away on this one.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Thomas is good, but I think Michael Huff is good enough in the Madden world to put up similar numbers as Earl. Then you got a much needed receiver in Earl, and an extra OLB who is productive in Hayes...and a 4th rd pick lol. I think you made away on this one.

maybe got alittle better then i did but in my eyes it works.. bc huff was expendable bc i already had antrel rolle and i was getting earl thomas... murphy really aint that much of an break away speed wr that is going to help my team so he was easy to get rid of.. hayes hurt alittle but as most know from my other lgs that i can play with an 68 overall ROLB with speed all day long no matter what the potential.. and by the 4th rd there aint going to be much left worth grabbing.. so all the players and that pick was expendable for an beast fs that will probably move back to ss unless i get an good trade for him...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down