* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Wait list and Stand by players HAVE A SOLID CHANCE @ GETTN IN FRANCHISE

2 posters

Go down

Wait list and Stand by players HAVE A SOLID CHANCE @ GETTN IN FRANCHISE Empty Wait list and Stand by players HAVE A SOLID CHANCE @ GETTN IN FRANCHISE

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:48 am

We only allow the CONFIRMED VETERAN players - THAT WE KNOW 100% FOR SURE will stand by a a team selected via a RATED DRAFT BOARD to draft ABSENTEE...

From experience... Players not at a draft are GENERALLY HUGELY DISAPPOINTED with how their ranked board is executed...The problem is that ALL the guys drafting VALUE YOUNG, HIGHLY RATED and FAST PLAYERS - and therefor load their draft board up EXCLUSIVELY OF THOSE KIND OF PLAYERS... What happens is the expected players that the figure would fall to them in later rounds - DON'T! and they are not on hand to adjust their drafting strategy to take advantage of a player that may have fallen to their pick who is a lil older or a lil slower BUT MORE HIGHLY RATED... this inability to adjust drafting decision is the reason why we don`t allow UNPROOVEN players to the Madden Group draft via the board as an absentee - and we insist that they are at the draft...

Our experience has been when guys draft their team from a ranked board - its not half as good as what they expected (or what it could have been) - THEY QUIT BECAUSE THEY HATE THEIR TEAM - and we have trouble filling that team because they are not as good as they should be!

To elliminate this and other random draft day no-shows - WE REPLACE GUYS THAT DO NOT SHOW UP FOR THE DRAFT! (unless they have met criteria above and made arrangements with the commish)... when you get a group of 32 people together - THERE IS ALWAYS CIRCUMSTANCES THAT COME UP THAT ARE UNAVOIDABLE AND CAUSE DRAFT DAY NO-SHOWS... in the end its nobody fault - unexpected emergencies, my PS3 broke, my wife fogot to pay ISP bill - whatever the reason - $HIT HAPPENS - but we dont allow these random no-shows to effect the overall performance of our franchises - THAT IS WHY DRAFT DAY NO-SHOWS ARE REPLACED - AND THAT IS WHY GUYS ON THE WAIT/STAND BY LIST always get into our franchise despite not being initially selected...

So if you are late to join this franchise - and still want in - THIS IS YOUR BEST CHANCE TO GET IN B4 THE DRAFT - MAKE SURE YOU ARE AT THE DRAFT 20 MINUTES B4 THE SCHEDULED START TIME - roll call is usually 10 minutes prior - and no-shows are BOOTED shortly there after...

If you are interested in joining this franchiose - reply below - so far we have had a MINIMUM of 3 DRAFTY DAY NO-SHOWS and as many as 6 (this season) - so its not a matter if any no-show spots open - the question is how many... but you won't be considered if we dont know about you and if you are not on the priority list -

REPLY ACCORDINGLY!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Wait list and Stand by players HAVE A SOLID CHANCE @ GETTN IN FRANCHISE Empty Re: Wait list and Stand by players HAVE A SOLID CHANCE @ GETTN IN FRANCHISE

Post by Daner420 Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:40 pm

I would definately like to be added to the wait list.. If someone doesn't show for the draft, I would be available to take over .. My psn is Daner420 .. Message me or reply here.. I will check periodically. Thanks
Daner420
Daner420

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum