* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Sickstixx want back in

+12
coward1984
Vista3131
GREENERRRR
ezweightloss
Fr8trainShane
saastar
falconfansince81
BiLlDoZeR_27
T-MAN-13-RHP
jmojsoski
Cheddah_Cheez
bjcole26
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sickstixx want back in Empty Sickstixx want back in

Post by bjcole26 Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Hey guys,
I am going to take heat for this one but have to post. I only played him once in one of the leagues and played on a mic one other time... So am i going to put my name or reputation on the line for him... "NO".. but i can tell everyone he is sorry, i think he realizes that it takes a lot more to run a league then ANYONE realizes and would love a 2nd chance in MG.

He text me asking about MG and i have told him it takes a lot bigger person to admit fault, mistakes and ask to be part of something great then it does to live pissing people off and bashing each other.

I know personally we can have differences sometimes and i do not know about his other name QB Killa or what happen in Madden 2010 or 2009 or if he did play cheese all the time or what else he did to piss people off.

What i do know since i am in sales and I have always lived by the saying "sell alot, but never sell out... Your reputation is hard to rebuilt"

In this case, i think he is seeing that first hand... Not sure what everyones thoughts are but again, if someone is willing to apologize, admit being wrong, then they may or may not get a second chance.

Just thought i would do my good deed for the day.

Thanks
BJ
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Sickstixx want back in Empty Re: Sickstixx want back in

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:35 pm

If we're voting on this, my vote is 100% NO
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:40 pm

If we're voting on this, my vote is 100% NO

I've seen what his done on these boards...There is already alot of complaining and arguing, we (MG) do not need anymore arguing and complaining by allowing a controversial player back in the group..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:47 pm

I've talked to him a little bit recently.. he's a guy who is just very competitive guy that doesn't like people complaining about everything. In my opinion i don't know him well enough to say if he should or not. but if we do let him back in, it should be on a short leash
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:14 pm

My vote is absolutely 100% NO! This guy has had plenty of chances if he wanted to be in the MG he should of followed the rules.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:46 pm

"CRY CRY CRY. MAN UP HAVE FAITH IN YOUR D AND STOP ME!!! QUIT CRYING!!!
JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW IM GETTING A COMMUNITY TOGETHER TO HAVE FUN NOT CRY. SIM RULES BUT NOT THE GRIPING AND CRYING!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOU KNOW MY PSN!

FRANCHISENATION.FORUMOTION.com"
-sickstick

no
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:57 pm

Lol
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Guys do not kill the messenger... Again, i certainly understand because sometimes people have to live with the consenquences of theiraction... In this case, you are a jackass to the owners, then you are not getting back in.

I have to say you guys did make me laugh... Especially FF.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:31 pm

hell no!!! my blitzes arent illegal they can be stopped!! you need to step ur game up!!! yeah ok.. i snap the ball and ur blitz is there by the time my qb catches the ball off the snap... in no way would i want him anywhere near any lg i play in.. i would give him an cpu gm before i played him again...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Since we are all chiming in.

Absolutely Not.

Anyone that actively tries to recruit people away from here doesn't belong back in. Just because his venture failed he wants back in.
I'm sorry....I'm not buying it.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:29 pm

this is a joke right? i tried to give him a second chance in my franchise then he sent me a hate message cussing me out for no apparent reason, just cuz i'm part of the MG. i would rather have my 9 year old brother who has never played madden in his life than to have that guy back.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:35 pm

HAHAHA... My 7 year old son will play on Madden 2017 with us but that is funny EZ... He really did text me today.. Smile
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:07 am

He crossed a line when he tried to make his ROGUE GROUP - that was just spiteful...

Fact of the matter is AND MAYBE I AM STATING THE OBVIOUS - (and i know its nothing new for himn because he did as SICKSTICK as oppose to qbXkilla)- he could just make another id and join as new player - and we wouldnt be any the wiser... HELL HE COULD ALREADY BE IN ALL OF OUR LGS...

Considering this fact - maybe we just let him in - AND KEEP HIM ON A SHORT LEASH! (Like T-man said) - I will say this for him - he plays all his games - and he os a passionate guy...

I know he has alkready had his 2nd chance - but other guys have had 2nd chances and havve thrived - maybe he needs a 3rd LOL - (not going to mention any names - dont wanna embarass any1 - but they are leaders of MG now - and we are better with them than w/o them)... i would rather have the 3rd chance given to him UNDER OUR TERMS - than him sneakn in the backdoor under another id...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:26 am

I don't like the idea.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:51 am

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:I don't like the idea.

if you have a way to prevent him from making a new ID and joining any of our LGs - let me know - because i dont know how...

Its all well and good to say u dont want him in the lg - but help us find a solution - The way i see it - the lesser of two evils is preferable...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:02 am

This kid has done nothing but talk trash about our whole group. To me he deserves no more shots. He can go back to his lil spoof group and stay the hell away because he does nothing but stir shit up on these boards.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:10 am

If you remember he does not follow the rules.

His thinking is way out of whack going for it on 4th down and 1 inside his own territory on multiple occasions. Then when question about it he said flat out 4th and 1 is not a punting situation.

The Madden Group has been a better place without him why do we want the headache, he quits, he will cheat to win have to say no to this one.

He is a young man who has alot of growing up to do.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by coward1984 Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:11 am

GREENERRRR wrote:

if you have a way to prevent him from making a new ID and joining any of our LGs - let me know - because i dont know how...

Its all well and good to say u dont want him in the lg - but help us find a solution - The way i see it - the lesser of two evils is preferable...

Most forums "i don't know how this one works" The Admin can look at memberlist in edit screen and u can see matching ip addresses.. If coming from same cpu the last digits will be the same.. If streaming off a router to a labtop or phone the last 2 digits of ip addressed will be different.. Only admin can see it
coward1984
coward1984
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:15 pm

coward1984 wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:

Most forums "i don't know how this one works" The Admin can look at memberlist in edit screen and u can see matching ip addresses.. If coming from same cpu the last digits will be the same.. If streaming off a router to a labtop or phone the last 2 digits of ip addressed will be different.. Only admin can see it

yup, anyone who posts their contact info as required will show their ip so i'll know who it is. thats how i knew mayhem was mosetti...who got his second chance, and for the most part has been quiet.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:23 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:He crossed a line when he tried to make his ROGUE GROUP - that was just spiteful...

Fact of the matter is AND MAYBE I AM STATING THE OBVIOUS - (and i know its nothing new for himn because he did as SICKSTICK as oppose to qbXkilla)- he could just make another id and join as new player - and we wouldnt be any the wiser... HELL HE COULD ALREADY BE IN ALL OF OUR LGS...

Considering this fact - maybe we just let him in - AND KEEP HIM ON A SHORT LEASH! (Like T-man said) - I will say this for him - he plays all his games - and he os a passionate guy...

I know he has alkready had his 2nd chance - but other guys have had 2nd chances and havve thrived - maybe he needs a 3rd LOL - (not going to mention any names - dont wanna embarass any1 - but they are leaders of MG now - and we are better with them than w/o them)... i would rather have the 3rd chance given to him UNDER OUR TERMS - than him sneakn in the backdoor under another id...

Don't these Forums have the ability to ban by IP Address? Then he wouldn't be able to remake an ID.

** I should read all of the posts before replying.... lol
Besides, if he came back, he only plays one way. Its would be very easy to recognize.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:He crossed a line when he tried to make his ROGUE GROUP - that was just spiteful...

Don't these Forums have the ability to ban by IP Address? Then he wouldn't be able to remake an ID.

** I should read all of the posts before replying.... lol
Besides, if he came back, he only plays one way. Its would be very easy to recognize.

that is true Fr8.. he cant play any other way then the way he knows how.. so as soon as he is losing or thinks he can get away with it he will bring his blitz... which he should multiple people of mg the blitz he does so you will know right off the bat....

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:29 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:

I check the ip addresses of any new members we get. So if someone just makes a new name we'd know
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Sickstixx want back in Empty Before I get bashed or banned hear me out!

Post by Sick-Stick Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:59 am

1. Making another site was ignorant of me and I shouldn't have done that. My apologizes.

2. I dont think I had over 5 games simmed my entire time in the Mg. I was very active.

3. Ive been talking with bjcole and showed bj my blitzes. They are not cheats and infact, if you would take 2 controllers into practice mode you would see why and how they work.

46 Bear Outside Blitz
Pinch dline
Pinch Lbs
Man align the coverage.

Nickel Strong NB BLitz

Spread Dline
press Coverage.

That was my blitzes. Nothing glitchy & not a nano.

4. The worst thing I did was quit the league, I'm sorry if I pissed any off.

Hopefully you will accept my apologizes and bring me back into the group!

Sick-Stick

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:03 am

Sick-Stick wrote:1. Making another site was ignorant of me and I shouldn't have done that. My apologizes.

2. I dont think I had over 5 games simmed my entire time in the Mg. I was very active.

3. Ive been talking with bjcole and showed bj my blitzes. They are not cheats and infact, if you would take 2 controllers into practice mode you would see why and how they work.

46 Bear Outside Blitz
Pinch dline
Pinch Lbs
Man align the coverage.

Nickel Strong NB BLitz

Spread Dline
press Coverage.

That was my blitzes. Nothing glitchy & not a nano.

4. The worst thing I did was quit the league, I'm sorry if I pissed any off.

Hopefully you will accept my apologizes and bring me back into the group!

I dont think anyone cares if they are nano's or not...people don't like playing against you....it isnt fun. You are disrespectful to the players and boards...and then you tried to us MG as a stepping stone for recruiting in your own league.

Now, you wanna suck up and try to get back in? and use bjcole to do so?

I call...BS...

Child Please....
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:53 pm

hey that's my line!!!
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285