* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

I'm tired of playing FalconFanSince81

+2
Child_Please4285
Delmas26
6 posters

Go down

I'm tired of playing FalconFanSince81 Empty I'm tired of playing FalconFanSince81

Post by Delmas26 Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:33 pm

Seriously....

I'm tired of it.....

I've now lost 2 Divisional Round Playoff games....in about 2 weeks against him....

another 2 regular season games....

I lost 2 VIP Franchise games...on virtually the last play of the game...(Tackled at the 1 yard line...once)

I can't beat the guy....

His scheme will... A- slow me down every time... and B- frustrate the living piss out of me!

Will someone please...knock him off? If I find out his address....do we have any willing hitman in the audience? I might be able to fork over a few pennies in exchange for you to serve life in jail for his murder.

LOL....

Nothing but respect goes out too ya FalconFan...I'm tired of losing to you...I dont know if I will ever get the better end of the stick and beat you....

But, thats how life goes....

I think you are the only person that I've played more than 3 times...that I havent beaten....

J-Moj is knocking on the door...next...as I currently sit 0-2 against him...

Everyone else that I've played more than twice...I've at least beaten once...but not your annoying defensive....ride me like glue...ass.

C-ya again...probably 3 more times next week...and I'm sure...it'll be 3 more defeats....

Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

I'm tired of playing FalconFanSince81 Empty Re: I'm tired of playing FalconFanSince81

Post by Child_Please4285 Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:41 pm

i played him twice today one was a playoff game lol beating him is never a easy task delmas just keep playing eventually you will get a game where he fumbles 5 times lol or do what i do play with your fingers and toes crossed
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

I'm tired of playing FalconFanSince81 Empty Re: I'm tired of playing FalconFanSince81

Post by Delmas26 Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Child_Please4285 wrote:i played him twice today one was a playoff game lol beating him is never a easy task delmas just keep playing eventually you will get a game where he fumbles 5 times lol or do what i do play with your fingers and toes crossed

Well, I'll get the game where he fumbles once or twice....but I'll either do something very stupid...or fumble twice bad...

Just how life goes...against Falcon.....

Unfortunately....even after being the victim of him playing after 2 losses against you....I seem to build his confidence up...real quick...with a dumb mistake in the first 3 minutes of the game...

Happens every time....
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:52 pm

you get him eventually
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:04 pm

i felt the same when i played CP these last two games...murphys law in full effect. but like you said, thats just how it goes sometimes and when your playing someone you struggle vs turnovers are the ultimate deciding factor. keep in mind i was up 28-3 and you made a real nice comeback. i had a chance to win today vs CP but fumbled on his 5 with 30 seconds left. had a not tried to kick a 62 yard field goal with gould to give him an easy 3 things may have been different...but again, the smallest mistake can really change the outcome.

i get beat on defense 1 of 2 ways...when people play 'keep away' with the run game or the deep ball, if i don't beat myself on offense i can usually rely on a positive turnover ratio to win the game. like cp said, certain peoples styles with just clash with your own and maybe my zone d is one of em. thanks for the respect though, trust me i feel you on losing to one person in the playoffs consistently.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:33 pm

along with jmo and cp i think i'm the only one who has FF's number every so often. i remember last year he use to wipe the floor with me everytime but i think i've beaten him like 5 times this year.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:58 am

ezweightloss wrote:along with jmo and cp i think i'm the only one who has FF's number every so often. i remember last year he use to wipe the floor with me everytime but i think i've beaten him like 5 times this year.

you beat me once in dw league, a solid win too. but just for the record, we've played a total of 11 times this year and i've won the other 10. 3 seasons of dw i won both div games, til this year but we still got one left. mullet league with my raiders vs your vikings, once in vip, twice in your league. i remember nearly every loss, vividly, and there's only been one i can think of...still got some work to do, champ Smile i take those losses and don't forget.

i'm down 4-5 with cp after losing 2 close ones today to him and 0-3 to jmo in league games, two of which came down to last second field goals so everyones got their rivals. nobodys unbeatable though.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:27 am

funny how styles clash

me vs FF 5-4

me vs jmo 7-0

FF vs jmo 0-3

FF beats me 50% of the time but hasn't beat jmo

jmo has always beaten FF but never has beaten me
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:51 am

FF i know i've beat you 3 times. all in dw. that year when i went to the nfc championship i beat you both times that season. and then once this season.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:37 am

ezweightloss wrote:FF i know i've beat you 3 times. all in dw. that year when i went to the nfc championship i beat you both times that season. and then once this season.

once this season and thats it, if your gonna say 5 times and knowingly admit its inaccurate whats it matter sayin 3. the season i didn't make playoffs cause i had 6 sim losses might have had a cpu gm in it, it definitely wasn't 3 times MAYBE 2 if u had a cpu game during my counter-strike season when i wasn't active. we both even made a point about it on the mic about you finally beating me and how you got your team how you like it, that was the last time we played. just pulling out an outrageous number like 5 times just threw me...

and with CP its all about the turnover battle, who can user pick/catch more than the other guy which is really fun and why hes one of my favorite guys to play...that and we can laugh about the retardedness of some of the plays we end up creating. unless me team drops 6 picks...then its just frustrating. with jmo i seem to get beat a lot with the deep ball and he's real good at clock management always making sure he has last possession to kick that game winning field goal. and sometimes, i play someone random and just have a shit game and get my ass kicked...there aren't many consistencies in madden, but the clash of styles is always interesting.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:01 am

dude you've gotten the better of me on most occasions but i know i beat you in dw's league 3 times over the 4 years. that year that you had a down year i was able to pull out the victories. i clearly remember. lol. you don't forget something like beating your archrival. lol

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Villa809 Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Bunch of Bragging Hags LMAO!!!!

G-Villa809
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:07 pm

ezweightloss wrote:dude you've gotten the better of me on most occasions but i know i beat you in dw's league 3 times over the 4 years. that year that you had a down year i was able to pull out the victories. i clearly remember. lol. you don't forget something like beating your archrival. lol

the season of 8-8 was the only possibility, but either way our games were always fun and usually decided by a few points anyways. same with most my games...villa you were the exception on that last one lol, i think someone paid off carson palmer before out game!
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:11 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:
ezweightloss wrote:dude you've gotten the better of me on most occasions but i know i beat you in dw's league 3 times over the 4 years. that year that you had a down year i was able to pull out the victories. i clearly remember. lol. you don't forget something like beating your archrival. lol

the season of 8-8 was the only possibility, but either way our games were always fun and usually decided by a few points anyways. same with most my games...villa you were the exception on that last one lol, i think someone paid off carson palmer before out game!

Villa beat you? I normally have a last second battle with Villa in the 3-4 times we have played...with one of us getting the better of the other...at the buzzer. I think last time...he was tackled at the 1 or 2 yard line...with no timeouts. But, if he beat you...that makes me feel even worse....

I'm competitive and play great games with all of these other guys that beat you or slaughter you...but I cant get the upper-hand on you...

I'm about ready to find the rope and just do the deed from the ceiling...LOL J/K
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:16 pm

haha no villa hasn't yet, but he's always in it right til the end...i meant the exception was his last gm vs me that started out with 2 pick 6's from carson palmer. there was a consipiracy! we were about to play in ez league delmas, but since its disbanded you can save the rope for now lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:35 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:haha no villa hasn't yet, but he's always in it right til the end...i meant the exception was his last gm vs me that started out with 2 pick 6's from carson palmer. there was a consipiracy! we were about to play in ez league delmas, but since its disbanded you can save the rope for now lol.

actually....out of all my leagues...I only drafted my team now in (1) Surf LG (Which I hate my team) - I was the most confident in my EZ LG team (I also drafted that squad) - It had Aaron Rodgers, McCoy, Sidney Rice and some solid defense, Mike Jenkins, McCourty, Eric Berry, Suh...

If there was any league that was taylor-made to my strengths...it was that league...and Now its for not! We were also in the same division..I enjoyed that.

I guess I'm out of luck...

All my other leagues...I took over someone else's squads...etc. Although, the past few Surf LG games have been closer than the score would dictate. You seem to be beating me by about a score & 1/2- between 9-13 points....So, in reality...thats one bad play or turnover that's killing me. If I could just cut that down...we might be back on the VIP LG Level of quality game. I dunno how I'll beat you with Colt McCoy though. With the way I play..and you in the middle of the field...90% of the time...I need a QB with a laser..not a duck.

Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Delmas trust me i feel ur pain all the way and them some... i joined this group and started in green 2 franchise.. which i selected the miami dolphins and FF was the bills... in which means FF is in the same division as i am in so i have to play him multiple times in an season.. in which i have never beat FF i have lost all 4 regular season matchs over the 2 seasons in green 2.. then in yr 1 i made the playoffs where i to beat Lb2522 in the wildcard rd just to have to turn around in the divisional rd and play guess who FF.. so that made me 0-5 after that lose... then we get to ez lg which i was pumped bc i had a good first season.. i think i went 10-6.. i won my wildcard game i dont remember who i played.. but before i played the wildcard game i looked to see who i would possibly have to play if i won.. it was going to either be FF or vista.. i was praying and hoping for vista so i didnt have to play FF for an 6th time.. but no luck.. get to divisional rd and who is there to play me?? FF.. i was like come on... im sick of playing this dude.. havent i had punishment enough to where i can at least make it to the championshiip rd and get put out there instead of the divisional rd.. and yet again i lost my 6th game to FF.. so im 0-6.

i have had a couple of close games with him.. but others he just blow me out of the water...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum