* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Is there a therapy class for this addiction

4 posters

Go down

Is there a therapy class for this addiction Empty Is there a therapy class for this addiction

Post by bjcole26 Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:18 am

My wife made my laugh tonight.. She said whenever you are not playing Madden, then you are living on the Madden Group Forum... How many times a day do you need to check that website?... I had to explain to her, just as often as she checks facebook from her laptop or her phone.

I have always been addicted to madden but this forum does take it to another level with trades, drafts, etc... So glad they are figuring out the franchise mode.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Is there a therapy class for this addiction Empty Re: Is there a therapy class for this addiction

Post by Child_Please4285 Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:36 am

actually tell your wife im starting a new theropy group just send me your credit card # to GetRichQuick@Yahoo.com and your monthly payments will automatically be deducted
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Is there a therapy class for this addiction Empty Re: Is there a therapy class for this addiction

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:47 am

yeah just send your money to cp, he'll take real good care of you. and don't read into the getrichquick email address...i'm sure theres nothing subliminal about it. actually the only thing thats kept my interest in this gm are the guys in this group, i spend more time talkin to diff people on the phone than i do actually playin the game haha, always fun to lab and bs about the game with other people.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:23 pm

see bj it works!!!!
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:01 pm

LOL... The first step in therapy is admitting you have the problem.... I know i am addicted to this forum... It is funny because the games are slower right now with Cheddah, Kight and Greener 2 all being in post season and EZ league folding... So more time on the forum and now i joined Vista3131 and waiting to hear back on Greenerrr1.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:05 pm

there are worst addictions! like writing in ALL CAPS!
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:44 pm

I used to have a boss that would send all his emails in all caps... I had to email him back and let him know that i could read lower case as well.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Child_Please4285 wrote:there are worst addictions! like writing in ALL CAPS!

Veiled Greenerrr Reference? Smile It does make his posts almost unreadable

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:18 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:
Child_Please4285 wrote:there are worst addictions! like writing in ALL CAPS!

Veiled Greenerrr Reference? Smile It does make his posts almost unreadable
i never said that lol
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum