* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

EZ LG IS DISBANDED!!

+2
falconfansince81
saastar
6 posters

Go down

EZ LG IS DISBANDED!! Empty EZ LG IS DISBANDED!!

Post by saastar Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:33 am

ok guys for the owners who didnt get my message that i sent out to most owners.. i asked most owners in the league who still had interest in the league and who didnt.. i got 2 or 3 interested.. 2 or 3 saying they werent interested anymore and the rest saying they didnt care either way... so after talking with greenerrr and ez.. we came to the conclusion that getting rid of ez lg would be best for everyone including the mg..

i mean we hated to see it go.. but after telling greenerrr about 2 people leaving due to wanting to do other things plus in to many lgs.. then i had to boot 4 people which 3 out of the 4 asked to be booted and said they didnt know if they would return or not in the offseason.. then i get 2 guys from the mg to join but they leave shortly after dropping ez lg down to only 20 guys.. in which i said something to green about getting rid of the league and he suggested talking to guys until i told him how many i booted or left then said deleting it mite be the best... ez also understood were i was coming from when i talked to him about it.. i also made 2 post on ea.com 2 weeks ago and only 1 person responded wanting in and he left after 1 week.. plus in week 10 we had 3 CPU GAMES SIMMED.. meaning 3 owners either were to busy to play the cpu after giving an 3rd day to play the game or they just didnt care either way about playing the game..

so after that and sending out messages about playing cpu games in week 10.. then in week 11 was going to have 2 cpu gms again simmed and 2 other gms not played simmed.. i came to the conclusion i was wasting my time as well as other owners.. also after i sent messages out to most owners in the lg FF made an great point in his reply to the message.. FF said disbaning the league mite actually help the mg with other lgs being alittle more active with 1 lg out of the way.. and i told him that he was rite.. without an extra lg in an owners way they could pick up another mg lg that needs filling if they choose to do so.. plus with the rise of MLB the show approaching the lg was just going to get worse.. so no need in prolonging what is going to come anyway..

but i do thank everyone for giving it all in season 1 and congrats again to FF who won the superbowl in season 1 of ez lg..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

EZ LG IS DISBANDED!! Empty Re: EZ LG IS DISBANDED!!

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:51 am

my lone superbowl victory...course 1's better than none. i actually liked my team in that league, picked em up late and we had like 30 after the draft it just fell apart...and that will happen. the cpu draft league did the same thing, people just lose interest. i do hope it can funnel the excess time into the other leagues and help strengthen them. i'd really like to see vista league recover and stay active. the others i'm in appear to be doing ok.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by imthatcrack Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:59 am

Damn i like my team in Ez lg that sucks but i did see it coming dudes drop mad early in lg

imthatcrack
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:25 am

ohh trust me i love my team to with my sick defense the first year.. mainly talking about my 2ndry.. listen to my roster.. revis, talib. A.cromartie, derek cox, antrel rolle, darren sharper and kenny phillips.. i was loving it.. then start of season 2 i traded sharper and revis for byrd and another player.. then traded henne and byrd for FF 1st 2nd michael vick and hester.. was loving my team.. but yeah about week 5 or 6 everything started slowing way down.. when waited like 6 days to advance and even then 8 gms was still not being played... but yeah i picked up another team in mjkight lg... and i will be posting an trade block real soon...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by huffinator Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:05 pm

I call bullshit. Never got any messages. Why not just make someone else commish if your done with the league. I put way to much time into this league for one person to decide their done with it. Why delete a league ever? Seriously its not like it costs money. Got to be the dumbest shit ever. Why not have a post on the forum asking people opinions on whether they would like to continue...

huffinator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:16 pm

When did this email go out to the owners? I never saw it
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:27 pm

i still never finished a season.. and in that time i made major trades that effected my team greatly in the long term and in the short term.. its sad.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:29 pm

there wasnt an email.. it was an psn message.. and i didnt send 1 to everyone bc after i got responses from most members and talking with ez and green about it and green agreed with it mite need to be disband after trying to get people to join with an message i sent 2 weeks ago on ea.com.. then with 2 mg owners leaving bc in to many lgs or wanting to do other stuff.. booted 4 owners.. 3 wanted to be booted bc they lost interest or was going to be to busy.. and had 2 mg owners come in for an week and turn around and leave.. then in week 10 we had 3 games simmed and they were all computer games??? where an mg owner had to the play the cpu and they didnt even play the game... it was day 3.. and when i took over it i told everyone i wasnt waiting 4 days.. 3 days is all u got... so day 3 came and 3 cpu games vs mg owners and still not played.. sent message on day 2 and 3 and still didnt play.. then week 11 rolls around we get another guy to leave... and on day 3 we had still 3 games to be played and AGAIN 2 CPU GAMES VS MG OWNERS!!!!! i mean come on guys what the fuck... if ur not going to play an cpu gm then i sim it and then u bitch bc i did.... when day 3 passed whats the point???

to huff: like i said early with the 1st post i sent out a message to 12 people and then stopped after i got replys.. the only real people that didnt get an message was u, bjcole(bc i somehow forgot u was in the lg), villa809(but i mentioned the other day it mite get disbanded) then idallas.. in which idallas dont even check the boards and was complaining that i booted him from the lg after it was already disbanded.. and it wasnt just my decision.. i talked to greenerrr and ez about it for i ever did it.. and after i told green about how many left and that no one was interested in joining he also said it mite be best to disband it... as well as FF said that disbanding the lg mite help get other lgs more active.. bc ez lg sure as hell wasnt active.. when was the last time anyone made a damn post besides me on the forums??? and then we had 20 MEMBERS.... come on lets be real here.. we got 20 MEMBERS AND 3 GMS HAD NOT BEEN PLAYED!!! 2 WERE CPU GMS!!! so ur telling me the lg would of survived???

to bjcole: that was my fault that u didnt get an message i over looked u somehow..

finally out of the 20 members left in the group.. 2 said they werent interested anymore. 1 was to busy, 2 or 3 said they really had interest in it.. and the others was more or less in the middle.. they didnt mind either way what happened... and like i said FF made an good point.. with MLB the show coming up and with us only about to began week 12 with only 20 members and no is going to join until the offseason if they join at all it was only a matter of time before we made it to the playoffs and was down to like 11 owners or less... i mean im sorry for the owners that felt they got screwed over but when people aint even playing the cpu on day 3 and its not just 1 guy doing it.. its like 3 or 4.. that is just telling me "i dont really care about this lg so playing the cpu means nothing and boring.. so im going to wait as long as i can to play the game or not play at all" then i sim their game bc its day 3... and their complaining y u sim my game i was about to play it... yeah when was u going to play it?? day 5 or 6?? like we had done before in week 5 or 6 season 2.. we waited 5 or 6 days and still had 6 or 7 gms simmed... thats just ridiculous and ur wasting others people's time...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Thanks Saastar for the apology... I understand when the league was down to 20 and 21 it was suffering... Sucks to see that one go... Maybe i can get in the Greenerrr1 to make up... He send me a message and i replied but i have not heard back.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:43 pm

ohh yeah anytime.. i mean i think mjkight mite also have some opening in his lg.. which there are some decent teams available... bengals are probably by far the best team available.. i think the rookie draft will be wednesday or thursday nite...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:50 pm

I am in that league.. I joined this season and have the crappy Chargers team.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:09 pm

ohh yeah i remember that now.. hey i aint got much better.. i got the jags and have no rbs or wrs.. only 2 decent qbs..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum