* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Subbing of SCRAMBLING QB is a HUGE ADVANTAGE

2 posters

Go down

Subbing of SCRAMBLING QB is a HUGE ADVANTAGE Empty Subbing of SCRAMBLING QB is a HUGE ADVANTAGE

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:43 pm

When micheal Vick or any of those QBs who legs could more likely beat you than their arms come into the game - THE DEFENSE IS AT A HUGE DISADVANTGAE...

pATICULARILY IF THE main qb is straight pocket passer...

The issue is that any defense corodinator worth his grain of salt - would have a defensive game plan tailored to these scrambling QB - (with specialized personel) before the game - ready to implement as soonn as he hits the field...

Problem is that you dont know when he is on the field until he is actually under center - so your game planning is MEANINGLESS...

EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SET AUDIBLE - AND are lucky to call the audible in time (MANY OF THESE PLAYERS SNAP THE BALL asap SO U CAN't MAKE ANY ADJSUTMENTS FOR THE NEW qb IN THE GAME - which is huge BS) - and as far as having specific personel to go along with that gameplan - U CAN FORGET THAT - ITS NOT AN OPTION...

just another example of how madden has let us down...

it really pissed me off to lose a game today because of a missed extra point - BUT WE ALL EXPERIENCED THAT... but when i hold his #1 RB to 20 yards all game - but VICK comes in and wins the game single handedly for him - by rushing for 80 yards in ONLY 4 PLAYS - this is a real pissoff - particularily when i know he wouldnt be able to get more than 5 yards scrambling with my specific VICK counter defense... this may have forced VICK to have passed - WHCIH WOULD HAVE PUT ME IN AN EVEN BETTER SITUATION...

neverthelss - i wasnt able to do this - and Vick ran around and won the game for him (the extra point miss and this BS makes me want to stab myself in the eye!)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Subbing of SCRAMBLING QB is a HUGE ADVANTAGE Empty Re: Subbing of SCRAMBLING QB is a HUGE ADVANTAGE

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:53 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:When micheal Vick or any of those QBs who legs could more likely beat you than their arms come into the game - THE DEFENSE IS AT A HUGE DISADVANTGAE...

pATICULARILY IF THE main qb is straight pocket passer...

The issue is that any defense corodinator worth his grain of salt - would have a defensive game plan tailored to these scrambling QB - (with specialized personel) before the game - ready to implement as soonn as he hits the field...

Problem is that you dont know when he is on the field until he is actually under center - so your game planning is MEANINGLESS...

EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SET AUDIBLE - AND are lucky to call the audible in time (MANY OF THESE PLAYERS SNAP THE BALL asap SO U CAN't MAKE ANY ADJSUTMENTS FOR THE NEW qb IN THE GAME - which is huge BS) - and as far as having specific personel to go along with that gameplan - U CAN FORGET THAT - ITS NOT AN OPTION...

just another example of how madden has let us down...

it really pissed me off to lose a game today because of a missed extra point - BUT WE ALL EXPERIENCED THAT... but when i hold his #1 RB to 20 yards all game - but VICK comes in and wins the game single handedly for him - by rushing for 80 yards in ONLY 4 PLAYS - this is a real pissoff - particularily when i know he wouldnt be able to get more than 5 yards scrambling with my specific VICK counter defense... this may have forced VICK to have passed - WHCIH WOULD HAVE PUT ME IN AN EVEN BETTER SITUATION...

neverthelss - i wasnt able to do this - and Vick ran around and won the game for him (the extra point miss and this BS makes me want to stab myself in the eye!)

LOL jmo knows all about that Wink course that was unranked lab session but i love/hate kicking as well, i like that i actually have to focus to make a kick but can't stand the lag factor on the meter.

does anyone really use gameflow? not being sarcastic i really just thought it was for beginner players who never saw a football game. i still use the conventional method, and while in my first two league games i thought defense and audibling is ok once you relearn the whole unnecessary extra button push. only gave up scores on big plays off broken tackles and even posted a shutout. i hate stratpad, but now i'm so used to it it'll be another relearn process to go back to the old way once the patch hits.

i never had problems containing qb's, but only faced one so far (vince young). the scrambling qb has always been a pain in the ass in madden, and requires a good 6-7 defensive adjustments sometimes to account for one. man spy's act as hook zone so i usually just spy my lb's and contain strong side and hope for the best. part of the game though, i don't know if your venting or trying to make scrambling illegal but either way i think its just part of the game and we gotta adapt on the fly.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum