* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

GC Voting is done!!

+5
surfnturf90
bjcole26
phantomshark
BlaineTheMono19
Cheddah_Cheez
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GC Voting is done!! - Page 2 Empty Re: GC Voting is done!!

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:28 pm

It didn't come out how I wanted it...but in the tight set, the lone WR is split out wide, in the normal set, both WRs are out wide, and in the stack set, the WRs are both close to the TEs but just off the Line of scrimmage.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:It didn't come out how I wanted it...but in the tight set, the lone WR is split out wide, in the normal set, both WRs are out wide, and in the stack set, the WRs are both close to the TEs but just off the Line of scrimmage.

Came out a lot better than mine. And I think we are the closest with you're tight set, except the weak-side TE would be split out about 4 yards, the strong-side TE was a third tackle, and the WR was my TE. That's what I was using.

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:04 am

yeah I get what you mean, but yeah, those subs are illegal.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:26 am

If I'm not mistaken, there's a Jumbo package in most of the tight packages that do exactly what you say, and since Madden does it and not you it's legal. (That's how stupid this is, we can't do stuff ourselves that Madden will do for us)

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:37 am

phantomshark wrote:If I'm not mistaken, there's a Jumbo package in most of the tight packages that do exactly what you say, and since Madden does it and not you it's legal. (That's how stupid this is, we can't do stuff ourselves that Madden will do for us)

Since Madden already does this for you, why do you need to do it yourself? Thats the question. Since its already in there, use it.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:18 pm

bjcole26 wrote:I agree Phantom... If i was ever up 1 point with 4th and inches at the my own 48 late in the 4th quarter against FF or CP or JMO or EZ, etc.., the last thing i would want to do is punt the ball to let them drive the field to kick a fg and win. I certainly understand in the 1st thru 3rd qtr.

+1

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum