* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Xtreme-Football Update

5 posters

Go down

Xtreme-Football Update Empty Xtreme-Football Update

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Yo bros...just wanted to let you know...I'm now updating the stats on a daily basis on X-F.net. It won't update the players of the week or the standings or player rankings until I actually advance the league...but it does however upload all injuries and game stats in the middle of the week. So check the site daily.

www.xtreme-football.net
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Xtreme-Football Update Empty Re: Xtreme-Football Update

Post by jmojsoski Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Sweet
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:10 pm

nice

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:14 pm

If anyone has any other ideas...of things they think will help this league or better it...feel free to post here on this thread. We're moving at an amazing rate...but any ideas will be considered.

Also...I'm working on updating my player logs...if I hear of any more people quitting on anyone for any stupid reason...just let it be known...your time here in this franchise will be limited. I'm not putting up with the bullshit anymore. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I have never quit on anyone to this day...and never plan on quitting...no matter how frustrated I am at my team...or how bad my opponent is beating me. That's some childish bullshit. This is football...you're not going to win every single game in a season...take your loss and move on. It's ruining stats for this league. The last guy who quit was reported quitting after being down by only 14 points in the second half (middle of 3rd quarter)...that is 100% unacceptable...and will not be tolerated anymore in this franchise.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Bro,

Idk if you've looked at my XFN page, but the setup I have is a little more advanced than yours. I basically spoke to one of the other league owners and he said it was cool to "borrow" his set up. If you want it for your league you're more than welcome to it. I could send you the layout and you can copy and paste it...But unless your familiar with HTML you might not be able to find where to change pictures etc.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Don't let the lack of HTML knowledge deter you though. I explain it in 5 or 6 min over the phone.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:51 pm

I'm an html wizz bro. Your layout doesn't fit right on my computer. I think I'm content to stay where I am.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:28 pm

@DW YAY!!! i told you lol

@Cheddah- No offense but i hate the way your franchise home page is on XF you tend to over complicate things sometimes simpler is better
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:58 am

I was in no way trying to say anything bad about your franchise homepage...but I have to agree with CP on this one...for some reason your layout just doesn't fit on laptop screen or my home pc (I have a huge moniter at home too)...it stacks everything on top of each other.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum