* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Phone Lines Down

5 posters

Go down

Phone Lines Down Empty Phone Lines Down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:01 pm

tree branch fell on my phoneline last night and is still laying on it. who knows when the hell ATT will get their lazy asses out there to fix it, so if i play someone pm me on here when you can play and i'll give a status report later. cut off last night in the middle of a trade call with txboy and still says 'no line' on my receiver.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Phone Lines Down Empty Re: Phone Lines Down

Post by bjcole26 Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Hey FF,
They actually have this invention that has been out for a several years now to the general public. It is called a cell phone.. Not sure what area you live in but they may sell them there too. Smile
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:33 pm

ATT can suck a big fat @#$#!~

I ordered my upgrade phones over the web....2 nights ago...

and would you believe it....?

the jack-o's still haven't processed the order..or even shipped the order? after 48 hours+ - I've called twice...only to be told...it could take up too 24 hours to process (that was b4 the 24 hr deadline) - Called this morning...only to have another rep tell me it could take 3-5 business days to send out an order. Seriously? a company as big as ATT? and they cant ship out a warehouse order within 24 hours? let alone 48? let alone 3 hours! - Amazon.com/etc all will have your orders out...within hours. But, ATT? thats asking too much I guess.

But, the kicker...the old lady...added an additional line to our plan...the day before...and a phone for that order got shipped out within 3 hours of the order.

But, for our upgrades they havent touched the order in 48hours.

Lazy, 1/2 @ss'd company...with terrible prices...and very vague U-Verse/Internet area selections. I swear...they advertise U-Verse like no tomorrow...but I bet its available in less than 10% of areas.
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:34 pm

oh really, cause a cell phone will really help out with my ISP huh? lol, nice try dick. im still not getting a cell phone...single most annoying device, ever.

but so AT&T said they will fix my internet/lan line anywhere between now, and sunday...thats after i go out and stand on top the ice/water and pull this giant branch off my wires. so if you don't hear from me in the next couple days, i probably electrocuted myself.

and i'm with u delmas, if there was another company around here i'd switch in a second.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:50 pm

Im stuck w/ ATT, nothing else around...

bunch of savages....

I miss my T-Mobile Phone Service with my Blackberry/Sidekick...as well as my High-Speed Cable Internet I use to get...when I lived closer to the city.

Now, I'm stuck w/ Verizon DSL (Still solid) and ATT -
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:11 pm

AT&T sucks!!! As everyone can attest my old connection was worse in the league and i had the fastest the offered in my area... whopping 1.6 mbps... NO U-verse here or in the entire county which happens to be most populated in Georgia.. NICE AT&T!!!!

bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:33 pm

I absolutely LOVE AT&T.

I've had Sprint, Verizon, and AT&T in the past, and by far the best service is AT&T.
You get more coverage, I drop less calls, and like the commercial says its night and day on the web browsing on the phone...its so much faster.

Their Customer Service isn't always the best, but for the few times you actually have an issue its way worth it.

Just my opinion..... and the fact that Spring/Verizon/TMobile all rent AT&T lines in a lot of areas... lol

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:59 pm

I used to have Verizon, never had a problem with their service. I switched to ATT just to get an Iphone4 whnen it came out...still don't have a problem lol. I drop a call once in a while now...but I'm not one of those guys who trips over dropped calls
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:04 pm

so i won't be back online at my house til sunday at the latest...for now i can play my games at my gf's house on her shitty little 19" tv...so if anyone has a gm we need to schedule SPECIFIC times cause i won't be on much.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum