* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

DETROIT LIONS DRAFT BLOCK: 7 Picks in the 1st 64 Picks

Go down

DETROIT LIONS DRAFT BLOCK: 7 Picks in the 1st 64 Picks Empty DETROIT LIONS DRAFT BLOCK: 7 Picks in the 1st 64 Picks

Post by Delmas26 Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Im no EZWEIGHTLOSS (he had 6 1sts I believe)

But I have 7 picks in the first 2 rounds....

Here's what i have....

Detroit #5
Phily #20
New Orleans #25
Chicago #32
2nd Round:
Detroit #37
Miami #47?
Cincinnati #58

I'll gladly package some of those picks to acquire another 1st if anyone is looking to acquire some extra picks...

I'm also trying to give away John Abraham (90overall end) as well as throwin Jarrett Johnson, David Bowens, Jason Babin, Macho Harris, Myron Lewis, some other guys.

But, dont offer me anything past a 2nd rounder...Im not even gonna bother after the 2nd round.

So, i'll gladly throw 2-3 guys together...with a pick...for something good...etc

Get at me on AIM: Delmas026
Text: 9372178234

Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down