* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

T-MAN-13-RHP

5 posters

Go down

T-MAN-13-RHP Empty T-MAN-13-RHP

Post by saastar Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:56 am

this guy here is a an real great addiction to the mg.. we just got done playing an gm that was going my way for most the game... but during the 3rd quarter i had a family issue come up and had to pause the game and couldnt send T-MAN a message about it.. which it took me like 10 mins before i could get back to playing the game.. but i come back the game is still paused and im still where i was.. some people mite have pressed resumed.. sent messages saying what the fuck or something like that.. but he didnt.. when i got back i told him sorry for the delay an family issue came up.. he said no problem.. we finished the game and i told him gg and sorry for the long delay.. all he said was gg and no big deal family comes 1st.. and i respect that... so my thanks goes out to him for being understanding and patient...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

T-MAN-13-RHP Empty Re: T-MAN-13-RHP

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:35 am

saastar wrote:this guy here is a an real great addiction to the mg.. we just got done playing an gm that was going my way for most the game... but during the 3rd quarter i had a family issue come up and had to pause the game and couldnt send T-MAN a message about it.. which it took me like 10 mins before i could get back to playing the game.. but i come back the game is still paused and im still where i was.. some people mite have pressed resumed.. sent messages saying what the fuck or something like that.. but he didnt.. when i got back i told him sorry for the delay an family issue came up.. he said no problem.. we finished the game and i told him gg and sorry for the long delay.. all he said was gg and no big deal family comes 1st.. and i respect that... so my thanks goes out to him for being understanding and patient...

+1
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:15 am

+1 on this. T-Man has always seemed like a really good guy everytime I've talked to him.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:21 pm

thanks for the kind words guys.. i just think its the right thing to do. some things are things that you need to honour. i sent him a message saying hello just see if i could get anything out, but all was good. a lot of great guys in the community and i dont wanna ruin it. thanks again guys
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Villa809 Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:38 am

+1 bro

G-Villa809
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down