* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

SEAHAWKS NEED CB!!!

2 posters

Go down

SEAHAWKS NEED CB!!! Empty SEAHAWKS NEED CB!!!

Post by saastar Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:41 am

after my recent gm i just now noticed i only have 3 good cbs and need an 4th... im looking for one with speed and man coverage 85 or higher.. catch isnt to important but would be an plus.. i have all my picks to offer.. i would offer my 1st for an great one..

i also have HB JERMAINE BAKER 80 OVERALL A POTENTIAL 90 SPEED 98 ACCEL 91 AGILITY 81 TRUCK 68 CARRY
HB RASHARD HOUSE 74 OVERALL A POTENTIAL 88 SPEED 94 ACCEL 94 AGILITY 77 TRUCK 55 CARRY

just send me some offers if u have one u would get rid of or see anyone else u like that we could maybe swap for an cb

but JAMARCUS AUSTIN IS OFF LIMITS...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

SEAHAWKS NEED CB!!! Empty Re: SEAHAWKS NEED CB!!!

Post by Dominator1291985 Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:52 am

Half the teams looking for a #2 CB and your looking for a 4th

Dominator1291985

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:02 am

well i mean i dont consider myself as having 3 beast cbs.. but i have 3 that i like alot.. in zackary bowman, alphonso smith, and ansah.. my 4th cb right now is perrish cox and yeah he got speed but seems like more people going 4 wide so when i go 4 wide i have cox and there and he just always seems to be the 1 giving up big plays.. so if i come out with just 3 cbs against 4 wr then antrel rolle will be covering the 4th wr/te or tyrell johnson.. which i would rather just keep both of those guys behind everyone then covering an wr 1v1... i mean i would love to trade that rookie rb i have and maybe an 1st and pick up an elite cb.. that way i would have 1 great cb, 3 good others and 1 decent backup...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator1291985 Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:19 am

I didnt look @ your roster was just funny saying you need a quality 4th. Nothing wrong with it Having good quality corners is a good problem

Dominator1291985

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:42 am

ohh yeah i hear ya.. lol.. but yeah i mean i would like an elite cb but dont really see to many available so i guess im just going to have to make due... but we will see what happens..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down