* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Eagles Trade Block - Season 5 (Finley and DMC among others)

3 posters

Go down

Eagles Trade Block - Season 5 (Finley and DMC among others) Empty Eagles Trade Block - Season 5 (Finley and DMC among others)

Post by phantomshark Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:15 am

A lot of my team is available. This first group does not necessarily require a player back, picks will work, or they can be bundled with the next group in a package deal. If you need to revamp an offensive line in 1 shot, as many of the 6 offensive linemen here can go in 1 deal as you want:

Grant, Ryan, HB, 80
Tracy, Brandon, WR, 83
Daniels, Owen, TE, 88
Jackson, Zach, LT, 83
Roos, Michael, LT, 91
Garner, Nate, LG, 80
Gurode, Andre, C, 84
Myers, Aaron, C, 76
Neal, Stephen, RG, 83
Morgan, Derrick, RE, 88
Siler, Brandon, MLB, 83
Mathis, Rashean, CB, 87
Collins, Nick, FS, 87
Didier, Tag, FS, 71

The following I will definitely need players back, though they can be packaged with picks:

McFadden, Darren, HB, 84
Finley, Jermichael, TE, 90
Sitton, Josh, RG, 83
Alexander, Austin, LOLB, 71
Brackett, Gary, MLB, 81
Oliver, Paul, FS, 74

Main concern is a top notch WR or MLB, would also take an upgrade at nickel back or DT. I also need a LE, decent backup quality is good enough, so I can release my only LE.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Eagles Trade Block - Season 5 (Finley and DMC among others) Empty Re: Eagles Trade Block - Season 5 (Finley and DMC among others)

Post by mblammers Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:14 pm

check out the chiefs and let me know if you are interested in anyone in particular.

I'm interested in Finley and Mcfadden

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Eagles Trade Block - Season 5 (Finley and DMC among others) Empty Re: Eagles Trade Block - Season 5 (Finley and DMC among others)

Post by Mjkight Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:11 pm

interested in jermichael finley! hit me up 5735876840

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down