* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Chalk up 1 for the NFC

+3
bigbuddah
jmojsoski
Deathwish22
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WHICH DIVISION IS THE TOUGHEST?

Chalk up 1 for the NFC Vote_lcap63%Chalk up 1 for the NFC Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 10 ]
Chalk up 1 for the NFC Vote_lcap37%Chalk up 1 for the NFC Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 16

Chalk up 1 for the NFC Empty Chalk up 1 for the NFC

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:51 am

Here we go again...The first PLAYER OF THE WEEK AWARD TROPHY has been awarded to the Cowboys of the NFC. Trophy count: NFC : 1 - AFC : 0. Which sparks a new topic for this upcoming season. Which division this season will be the toughest AFC OR NFC? Let's here it bros!

Right now...I'm already voting AFC all the way...of course only because I'm in the AFC along with JMO! LOL! CLEVELAND REPRESENT!!!! Of course Jmo...the Broncos are absolutely the team I hate the most in all of football. Anytime I hear the word ELWAY...it makes me want to puke. Being a die hard Browns fan my whole entire life...I absolutely HATE the Broncos for what you f*^%ers did to us in the 80's. We were so close twice! LOL!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Chalk up 1 for the NFC Empty Re: Chalk up 1 for the NFC

Post by jmojsoski Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:35 am

it would b funny to repeat it in madden...and FF will represent the NFC in the SB....after we beat the browns in the AFC champions...lol...we will destroy FF and the flacons like we did in 1999...lol...this is the year history will have a funny way of repeating it self..lmao
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:51 pm

everyone knows the nfc plays better ball hands down. the afc rosters are stacked but the nfc has the better players and better TEAMS. haha the conversation comes up alot in college football to. ppl dont like to give the SEC credit as being the toughest conference in the nation when we dont play a pretty offensive game like the spread we play real grit football by running the ball and defense. same with the nfc we dont play pretty except for my cowboys but we can run the ball as well. so nfc for me it will hold tru in real football and in this franchise. although i hate the vikings we will make some noise.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Chalk up 1 for the NFC Empty JMO

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:20 am

LOL...I can't let the people of CLEVELAND down by losing another AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME to the B-B-B-PUKE-GAG-PUKE AGAIN-B-B-B-BRONCOS...AKA THE BROWNS KILLERS...Seriously bro...you could have picked any other team in the league and now not only do I have to sit with the fact that if I lose to you in the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP...I'm gonna have to lose to the Broncos as well...we don't play during the season. It might be an interesting matchup.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:21 am

Right now AFC rules the vote...where you at falconfan???
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:14 pm

jmojsoski wrote:it would b funny to repeat it in madden...and FF will represent the NFC in the SB....after we beat the browns in the AFC champions...lol...we will destroy FF and the flacons like we did in 1999...lol...this is the year history will have a funny way of repeating it self..lmao

its gonna be funny when we meet and record our game called, 'how super bowl 33 should've been'.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:24 pm

ha ha ha ha...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:51 am

Another POTW awarded to the NFC for another blowout. I gotta get my game into shape...of course my game wouldn't have counted this week anyway since I had to play the CPU but still. NFC IS UP 2-0. WE NEED TO CATCH UP AFC! Damnit! LOL!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:21 pm

relax man....SB is the goal and always has been....i think i will never win one of these, i can shut ppl down like i use too...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:39 pm

i could post more shutouts if it wasn't for the damn big play factor. seems like once or twice a game theres that deep ball in 'octo-coverage' and somehow they come down with it, break all 8 tackles and score just to get points on the board. that or a big run with a couple broken tackles, which is usually my fault for whiffing with the hitstick. i do like how its tamed down this year, but i think it went a bit too far.

i think you guys in the afc will be puttin up plenty POTW awards, but we just got childplease so just add another cannon to that arsenal Smile
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:58 pm

LOL! I would just like one of the POTW awards to put on the shelf next to my 2 SUPER BOWL trophies from last season.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:37 pm

i lost to jmo in the nfc championship the last two years of DW last season since i joined late, but this season i really want that atlanta - denver super bowl rematch haha.

and did you play the cpu this week deathwish? if so, i'm pretty sure i locked in another POTW award for the nfc Smile
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Yeah...as of right now the POTW award is yours...unless someone has a blowout in the five games left that have not been played yet. Apparently my opponents are scared to play me. Second week in a row I had to boot my opponent because they have not signed on in over 2 days (48 hours) and actually today...my opponent @ 2:00 PM has been MIA for over 3 days. Oh well. BTW...I'm really glad we went with the ALL-MADDEN difficulty this year. It makes playing the game that much more intense now...and even playing the CPU...i'm not blowing them out 70-0 like I was last year with the difficutly set to ALL-PRO. Thank you guys for convincing me to do that!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:25 pm

i would like one of these POTW awards along with my 2 super titles two...its so hard to win one...but, Denver and Atlanta might happen...u have to go through buddah, and child and i have DW to worry about...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:30 am

NFC is up 3-0 now that Falconfan took home his first award of the season. AFC, where you at bros?
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:12 am

AFC is on the board!!! Hellz yeah!!! Finally...thanx to RUI_F!!! We're only down by 2 now!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:34 am

AFC MAKING A COMEBACK! All thanx to JMO!!!! We're coming back bitches!!! J/K! LOL! AFC REPRESENT!!!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:11 am

hell yea...its your time next DW....
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 am

Maybe if I ever get a chance to play an opponent who isn't the CPU...LOL!....another CPU game for me already for week 6...my opponent is on a leave of absence...I might have to replace him. Of course after playing Falconfan....I've mentioned this before...while getting your ass kicked you can learn alot about what is wrong with your gameplan...I labbed all day yesterday getting my offense together...I'm fine on defense...my offense just really struggled against falconfan...but that is why I love this franchise...the competition is stiff...but getting a smack in the face by a good opponent makes you really want to improve your game...so anyways...I just beat the CPU 59-28...which isn't saying much...but I will say this...my offense is on fire right now...I've been playing the hell out of some ranked games on here against tougher opponents (via play now online) to test it out too. It's on bros! LOL! Watch out! I'm taking the Browns to the Superbowl and for once I can say that without referring to taking a shit. LOL!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:54 am

(cough) the path to the super bowl goes through Denver....lol...i finished the week 5 stats and sent them to FF....
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:00 pm

LMAO! I know...it's a rough road ahead. Haha!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:08 am

FALCONFAN takes home his 2nd POTW Award of the year! Damnit! Great job bro! NFC is now leading the AFC 4-2! Where were you this week JMO? LOL! I'm kidding bro. Hopefully I actually get to play a live player this week. LOL!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:57 am

what...how does FF win, all he does is hold the ball all day...lol...DW you should ask him what happen last nite when we played....he held the ball for 23 mins and i held the ball for 5.....drum roll please...lol...the score was 52-38 me...lmao...score was closer than this....im just trash talking FF...but with my second losses and that ravens and JETS im bring back the relentless style i had in madden 10.... becuz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGaCjBM3VxM ...........i watched this video 20 times
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:45 pm

how many first downs did you have in 3 quarters jmo? 2? LMAO. and don't mind the 3 skillfully insane user picks haha, your lucky i can't control more players! it was basically back and forth all game til the end, then i just let u run the score up since i felt bad for you losing earlier Wink seriously though, you HAVE to see the game i just played and recorded...i'll upload it tonight so it'll be up tomorrow morning, but it was totally scripted...like one of those games your supposed to win, but the ai thinks it needs to be close so it creates unrealistic situations and plays. total crap, but a fun game either way despite the loss. fuck...i lost all 3 games i played last night haha, just unranked tho so i'm no scurred.

yeah DW, still can't reply in the POTW section. already on award 2 of 4, but i think the more the season is playing out there are a lot of good players emerging...most the guys we have i haven't heard of but there looks to be some good competition upcoming.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:31 pm

i dont need no stinky first downs...lol..im officially abandoning my running game in this league....in my two losses i tried to establish it first.....imma about to show yall why im the "greatest show on grass"....the funny thing is my O is nothing special it can b stopped for short periods of time like you did FF, but you cant contain it all game...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next