* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Bills game loaded with Highlights...yet they still lose.

3 posters

Go down

Bills game loaded with Highlights...yet they still lose. Empty Bills game loaded with Highlights...yet they still lose.

Post by Fr8trainShane Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Click here to read it about it!

Highlights from the game.
***Added Video - Garrard Scramble for TD ***

Jennings Interception

Another Jennings Interception

Jennings THIRD Interception (DPOW candidate!)

Rookie Newton gets his first INT

TD to Hedgecock

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Bills game loaded with Highlights...yet they still lose. Empty Re: Bills game loaded with Highlights...yet they still lose.

Post by mblammers Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Thanks alot for posting evidence of my horseshit play, Shane. Embarassed

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Bills game loaded with Highlights...yet they still lose. Empty Re: Bills game loaded with Highlights...yet they still lose.

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:05 pm

lol, You still won dammit lol. (and I'm still burned about it lol)

Then to make it worse, I was on the road to victory in Surf, and Lynch fumbled a couple yards out from tying it up Smile

Man we've had some great games lately.....no doubt.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:44 pm

lmao @ garrard plowing blammers safety over, great highlights despite the loss jennings was a beast. i keep forgetting to do these after a good game i've been meaning to though...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:48 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:lmao @ garrard plowing blammers safety over, great highlights despite the loss jennings was a beast. i keep forgetting to do these after a good game i've been meaning to though...

I do them the hard way by downloading them from the EA site, and then uploading them to YouTube. Sure it takes a few minutes longer, but then you can just embed the highlights into the post instead of just posting a link....

I'm trying to do them for good and bad games Smile lol. Unfortunately most of them are bad games... lol

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum