* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Stay or go - pls decide...

2 posters

Go down

Stay or go - pls decide... Empty Stay or go - pls decide...

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:51 am

Deathwish:

If you want to stay in the MG - pls do... and have me resign as "leader" - COOL

If you want to stay in the MG and have me stay on as leader "LEADER" - COOL

If you want to leave - thats too bad i am disappointed and sorry to see you go - but will be happy to continue to support your fanchise as best as i can as a member...

ITS 100% UP TO YOU - but i do know its only fair that you decide sooner rather than later...

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Stay or go - pls decide... Empty SOME FACTS TO DISPELL THE RUMOPURS:

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:04 pm

iTS BEEN WRITTEN:

What kind of leader turns his back on a site with over 2000+ members? Not a leader that I want to work under and devote all of my time into making his site as popular as it is. Then to hear him say that Vista is the number one reason the MG site still exists?

i HAVENT TURNED MY BACK ON ANYTHING In fact just the oppisite - i have put the MG ahead of my own personal interest more than once and will continue to do so...

This is NOT MY SITE - this is a community site and i have always treated it this way...- it will always remain the community site always... - if you want me to sign a contract stating this - i will be happy to do so!

In no shape or form has Vista done more thanm the other commishes in the Mg - but he has definitely done more than any other member who is not a commish - and thats what i was reffering to...

Cheddah and I, unlike every other commish in this MG group are the only ones who make a constant effort to keep players interested in the MG

categorly not true - and i take exception to this - there is plenty of things i do behind the scenes that make all of this run - these things need to get done - and no doubt it takes away form the content in my persona LG - but to say that i dont make a constant effort is false...

My league can survive just fine without this group and I also believe that with the hard work and respect I have for Cheddah, his group will do just fine too. We can easily jump ship at any point and I tell you what, if Cheddah decides to go...I'm going with him...because he's the only other commish I trust and have faith in along with a ton of respect...

I dont doubt that you LG will continue to thrive outside of the MG - and if you leave - i will continue to support you as a dedicated member - BUT BE CLEAR I DONT WANT U TO LEAVE... but its only fair for you to make a decision instead of coming back to this every time you are upset...

Deathwish lg is great - but it had thin times as well in season 1 and 2... numerous times i reffered many players to his LG - and was happy to do so... but thats the benefit of being part of a group - fortunately for his LG h has got ot thepoint where h doesnt need such support - which is FANTASTIC and i am happy his LG has had such success - i hope to see it continue to thrive...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Stay or go - pls decide... Empty Re: Stay or go - pls decide...

Post by Mos3ttiKid22 Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Im Staying, im not waisting my money like i did last year, if it is better goood for them i have absolutly no interest in that game. And for greenerrrrs sake, u shouuld deff stay leader, idc what anybody else has to say we had are problems in the past but ur truly a good guy and shouldnt leave after all ur success in the MG
Mos3ttiKid22
Mos3ttiKid22
Rookie
Rookie

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stay or go - pls decide... Empty Re: Stay or go - pls decide...

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum